Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County Coaching search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is Mills and F. Hoskins going to do? Thinking of their kids, they will be missed if they leave. Will F. Hoskins coach at Bell or leave? I would think he would tell them to forget it, since they went through 12 people or more and never even considered him. Personally, hope he stays. Mills has a son that will be pretty good as well. Just wondering?

What about assistants, what name are you hearing? Trevor Hoskins is one I am hearing, and would be a good move for both parties. Who else?

Trashtalker, I have won just about as many games as Ole Dudley and just under Haywood. Just so you know.
Anyone know when we can expect a decision and who the assistants are that he will go after?
BobcatPride74 Wrote:Hope ever one supports the kids , there are some good players , Caleb Lefevers and Lane Hoskins , Will Dean will be freshman these will be good players in future next year you will have Chase Huff and Josh Helton both were on Ky All star team as 7th graders coach Clark is doing good job with Middle School hope that helps high school future really will miss Hoskins kids.. May take time but hope it gets better for kids !!!!

That is not enough to have a freshmen team. i would say they may be lucky to fill a JV team this season.
redrocket Wrote:Anyone know when we can expect a decision and who the assistants are that he will go after?

The plan is to bring his brother and anyone they can get from Harlan Co. Nobody connected with the past in anyway at Bell Co. will be around. That will be a huge flaw in this plan. They have been understaffed for years and it will get worse. As far as I know the new guy has never reached out to any of the former coaches?

I hope those young kids are pretty good b/c they may have to play as Freshman.
WhyLie Wrote:What is Mills and F. Hoskins going to do? Thinking of their kids, they will be missed if they leave. Will F. Hoskins coach at Bell or leave? I would think he would tell them to forget it, since they went through 12 people or more and never even considered him. Personally, hope he stays. Mills has a son that will be pretty good as well. Just wondering?

What about assistants, what name are you hearing? Trevor Hoskins is one I am hearing, and would be a good move for both parties. Who else?

Trashtalker, I have won just about as many games as Ole Dudley and just under Haywood. Just so you know.

Fred Hoskins will not be apart of bell county football as long as the super is still the super.... Mills can't get a head coaching job anywhere right now he's just job sitting.... Why Lie shouldn't you be worrying what Whitley is doing now since you've moved on to better places...
If it's so done of a deal.... When's the press conference.
I have not moved anywhere ,I will be here when all of this mess is gone. Good one. I wish Frazier well, but hope we do not lose more. Sad what has happened at Mboro. Looks like people could have learned from their stupidity, we didn't .
True hate the way thing have played out hope things get better eventually!
Gentlemen, I have received a complaint about the recent posts. Please be careful about alluding to a poster's identity and/or location.

Please remain on topic, which is Bell County's search for a new coach.

This thread is important, and I won't close it, but I promise you if any more of this garbage goes on, you will be suspended.

'Nuff said.
so is this official?
Suspend away home boy!!!
You guys will work out of it in 5-6 years, when T. Hoskins leaves for the assistant position here.
I'm a little confused as to what just happened but anyway.....to get back on topic so we potentially have Mccreary HC Hoskins OC and who else...if this unfolds like this and I don't know that those chances are great we might not smell like a rose but we may come out of this crap pile at least smelling like a decently groomed dog.
How many home boys do you guys know that are also grandmothers??

Confusednicker:
I have heard Hoskins would be contacted for that position. OC If he is smart he will take it. McCrearys brother, Freddy. Saylor has been contacted, Tim. I guess they were waiting on Amos to take the job.

On the other thing trashman thinks I am Frazier. I wish we could add Frazier to the assistants list. But , we will just have to beat him and Chappell again.
The kid from mboro will not be the OC. They are saying McCreary is telling everyone he runs the ball. That will not work.
Finis Wrote:The kid from mboro will not be the OC. They are saying McCreary is telling everyone he runs the ball. That will not work.

From that I'm hearing you may be wrong. Just because you don't run Power I and throw 2 times a game doesn't mean that you "don't" run or that all you do is pass.
Finis Wrote:The kid from mboro will not be the OC. They are saying McCreary is telling everyone he runs the ball. That will not work.

And just because our "potential" new head coach is 65 doesn't make a 30 yr old a kid lol.
Could be but that is what booster president is telling. Maybe a way to keep him around. I see him as a kid. I remember his dad playing. Sorry. I thought he didn't have a teaching certificate?
Finis Wrote:Could be but that is what booster president is telling. Maybe a way to keep him around. I see him as a kid. I remember his dad playing. Sorry. I thought he didn't have a teaching certificate?

I have no idea about that I don't know him personally just have heard good things from other people. And what booster president ours??
redrocket Wrote:I'm a little confused as to what just happened but anyway.....to get back on topic so we potentially have Mccreary HC Hoskins OC and who else...if this unfolds like this and I don't know that those chances are great we might not smell like a rose but we may come out of this crap pile at least smelling like a decently groomed dog.
Hoskins will not coach at Bell.
He has already said this
Running Back Wrote:Hoskins will not coach at Bell.
He has already said this

And nick saban said he wasn't leaving LSU for the Dolphins, Ricky p didn't know anything about the strippers, and manning didn't tea bag the trainer.
Don't have to be very smart to see what is going on in Middlesboro. Nothing to brag about.
Trashtalker Wrote:Why lie and Madness how many games you won as coaches?

How many did I win last year. How much money do you owe me? Right now you might not be the one to talk about how many wins and loses in Jacket Land. Your heart is clouding your judgement. What will your coach do when your super is voted out and the new one makes changes, because you have won 8 games in four years. Just a thought.
redrocket Wrote:And nick saban said he wasn't leaving LSU for the Dolphins, Ricky p didn't know anything about the strippers, and manning didn't tea bag the trainer.

Post of the year.

I'm crying over here. Bahahahahah
Right now we are 2-1 against the county after there was no way we could win in 2014 according to you clowns lol. With a team that had no discipline from the previous regime that cancelled practices for birthday dinners w lady friends. Id say they'll be ok. And if you think they'll win 1 game the next two years you need to share some of that good stuff. And I'll take that bet for a million Alex.

Id say Whylie - Madness and Muneys best advice. Move on. You were passed over and not wanted. Find a new place to light. One of you already has. Good luck you'll get your shot at bell and mboro this year. Enjoy stopping them!
So is there a new coach or not?
The division within (and from the outside) is a sad thing. Until everyone gets on the same page there is no way you can have any sustained success
My shot comes first game. We will start it off the right way against that powerhouse. 1 win next year, maybe. How does that feel.
WhyLie Wrote:My shot comes first game. We will start it off the right way against that powerhouse. 1 win next year, maybe. How does that feel.

Don't waste your breath, I told them last year what would happen and they said I was crazy. The same thing is coming this year. 0-10 if Harlan can play smart.