Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County Coaching search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
panther nation Wrote::biglmao:

Look at you. English major.......now stay on topic

I try but it is hard to do Smile. I think some of the fans on here are blowing smoke,and Bell County knows exactly who they are going to hire .
One would think so, but 99% of what is on here is true. That is what makes it unbelievable.
pjdoug Wrote:I try but it is hard to do Smile. I think some of the fans on here are blowing smoke,and Bell County knows exactly who they are going to hire .

They don't know that is what the problem is. They can't give it away.
Did Frazier resign at Middlesboro?
WhyLie Wrote:One would think so, but 99% of what is on here is true. That is what makes it unbelievable.

seems like a joke doesn't it?
WhyLie Wrote:Each week that goes by I want to give a big Bobcat thanks to Richard Gambrel , for the hard work he has done to keep us from hiring a coach. Tom Lefevers for his ability to do nothing as AD. A special thanks to John Brock for his insight as to what a football coach at Bell should be. With each passing day you show why you should not be in charge of anything in a school system. Thanks guys.:please::please::please:

These guys need help. Someone , please.
If Donahue turns this down, Crawford will have a shot. Super has grown tired and has put him in mix.
Crawford? Turrible just turrible. Seen Jared Lorenzen in pville
Did the AD really resign
former Wrote:Did the AD really resign

That was the 1% not true on here.
He and John Brock are trying to say they have nothing to do with the hire. But all 3 are together in this, with the super.
WhyLie Wrote:He and John Brock are trying to say they have nothing to do with the hire. But all 3 are together in this, with the super.

John B and AD are most definitely in it. Don't know why they keep saying they aren't.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:John B and AD are most definitely in it. Don't know why they keep saying they aren't.

In political parlance, I believe it's called plausible deniability.
Gitback Coach Wrote:In political parlance, I believe it's called plausible deniability.

Good one. But it's not working. :biglmao:
Yes Fraizer resigned at Middlesboro! But don't get your hopes hope he's going to Whitley Co!!!
Trashtalker Wrote:Yes Fraizer resigned at Middlesboro! But don't get your hopes hope he's going to Whitley Co!!!

Congrats and Good luck to Coach Fraizer.
Glad to hear Frazier is out of Middlesboro AND Bell. He was treated poorly at both schools. I wish him every success.
Trashtalker Wrote:Yes Fraizer resigned at Middlesboro! But don't get your hopes hope he's going to Whitley Co!!!

glad to hear this but wish Bell County and Middlesboro the best.
Coach Frazier will be a great addition to the Whitley staff. Bell has been very lucky to have some great coaches at very cheap rates! Luckily it really was "all about the kids" to them!!! I know they all have had opportunities to work at other places but choose to stay at Bell because the friendships in the coaching staff and the way they cared about the kids in the program. To bad the administration doesn't feel that way.

On another front heard JB turned them down also. Not sure what direction now???
Hearing Roark name being thrown around again. But then again who's name hasn't been brought up.
Andrew roark? Better hope his daddy Greer comes with him. He'd be lost without him. He wouldn't have a clue as to where the v is that you must attack.
Just what I heard. I think it's awful what is going on for those kids. At this point it will be hard to hire anybody who is a current head coach. Just don't see how it would be possible to persuade somebody that they would be stepping into a good situation. Personally If anybody goes after a corbin coach there are two others I'd choose before him and neither have been a head coach.
Principal and AD have to be demoted. Their inability to hire or lead in doing so. Principals lack of communication and overall leadership skills that are nonexistent. How can a guy like this be in charge of a 3A high schools academics and athletics? Must make a change.
Is there any coaches that have not been mentioned that may be good choices. At this point no established coach is taking the job. Is there anyone that maybe has potential to be a good fit that hasn't been mentioned or offered that would be interested?
That's kind of the point I was making. Got to look at some quality assisstant Coaches in the area. Any established head coach would have to be smart enough to not leave their current situation. But this would be a good opportunity for a good assistant coach to come in and make a name for them self. I mean every good head coach was one at some point, right? Too bad Bell already ticked their good ones off.
As I said in the first few post of this thread, it will be a hire that most haven't heard of or an out of state hire.
All the names that's been brought up have pretty much moved on.
I find figuring out where Mills ends up more intriguing then who gets the Bell job next.
Frazier is going to Whitley. Duncum isn't going to Bell. I would imagine the Mcpeek thing was always a fairy tale and nobody else mentioned in all these pages will take it either.

BUT, a hire needs to be made and made quickly. Its gonna be March in a couple of week and spring practice is coming up.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:As I said in the first few post of this thread, it will be a hire that most haven't heard of or an out of state hire.
All the names that's been brought up have pretty much moved on.
I find figuring out where Mills ends up more intriguing then who gets the Bell job next.
Frazier is going to Whitley. Duncum isn't going to Bell. I would imagine the Mcpeek thing was always a fairy tale and nobody else mentioned in all these pages will take it either.

BUT, a hire needs to be made and made quickly. Its gonna be March in a couple of week and spring practice is coming up.

I'm curious as to where Mills will go too,and really have no idea who Bell County might get for the head man.I still think some of the fans are sandbagging lol
Nobody is sandbagging. It is nearly impossible to predict idiots!! That is why nobody knows. I think it is funny that the Principal has asked Coach Mills to come in and clean up the tragedy they have created. Just another example of why none of them should be in charge. They have no idea what they are doing!!!!!
Finis Wrote:Nobody is sandbagging. It is nearly impossible to predict idiots!! That is why nobody knows. I think it is funny that the Principal has asked Coach Mills to come in and clean up the tragedy they have created. Just another example of why none of them should be in charge. They have no idea what they are doing!!!!!

Why would they fire him then ask him to come in and clean up? lol. sounds like poor leadership for sure.
Goingdeep Wrote:That's kind of the point I was making. Got to look at some quality assisstant Coaches in the area. Any established head coach would have to be smart enough to not leave their current situation. But this would be a good opportunity for a good assistant coach to come in and make a name for them self. I mean every
good head coach was one at some point, right? Too bad Bell already ticked their good ones off.

So who are some of the best/top assistants in the area/region that may be interested?