Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County Coaching search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote=Madness]Really? What a shame.[/QUOTE

It's good to be in the know. That a shame to?
4ThePlayerz Wrote:[quote=Madness]Really? What a shame.[/QUOTE

It's good to be in the know. That a shame to?

If in the know means you are in with the three that are hiring, it is all you. Do not want any part of anything they do. Would not want anyone to think I was even close to that circus.
Madness Wrote:What do you mean? Was he turned down or did he decline?

Ask the 4th and final decision committee member that question
Madness Wrote:[quote=4ThePlayerz]

If in the know means you are in with the three that are hiring, it is all you. Do not want any part of anything they do. Would not want anyone to think I was even close to that circus.

It's a circus because folks like you with multiple account here causing a roar
It is a circus because jokers that think they know football are in the know.
Madness Wrote:It is a circus because jokers that think they know football are in the know.

Best post of this entire thread. :Thumbs:
[quote=Madness]It is a circus because jokers that think they know football are in the know.[/QUOTE

I could about bet that I could be above 500 with this up coming football team.
Get your buddy to give you the job. I am sure the time you have put in on Madden will work well for you.
My buddy. You mean your boss? Maybe that is the problem. Madden. I think you had the copy that only allowed run plays. Maybe you are part of the reason this thread even exist
This thread exist because of incompent leadership that can not communicate with trust worthy people. You know nothing about that.

I know Manning and JJ Watt may help you with coaching.
Stop wasting my time , little man.
Well there is the second reason for the thread. If you think I am part or associated with the leadership or even the school system. Keep guessing
William Muney Wrote:Exactly!! Removes no doubt of ignorance if they hire McPeek!!!

What do you have against Nate McPeek? Did he do something to you? Your family? I mean this is getting old
McPeek interviewing this week I believe so it will either happen or it won't. No biggie to me either way because I know God has a plan either way for my good friend.
russellpride Wrote:What do you have against Nate McPeek? Did he do something to you? Your family? I mean this is getting old

My sons eligibility was up a few years ago so I think he will be gone before any of my other family gets up there. Wait maybe my son could play for him, he has played ineligible people before????

You are getting old. You get on here and read it don't you? I am mad bc we have completely blown up our football program and the kids of Bell are going to suffer no matter who takes it. Zero support in the administration and no assistant coaches. Wing T will not work here and unless Uncle Gary comes and holds his hand I do t think he can do it. Everyone in that area knows Gary did the coaching.

But regardless we will see how smart he is. If he takes it we know he is not real smart. The next guy will be a short timer for many reasons.
William Muney Wrote:My sons eligibility was up a few years ago so I think he will be gone before any of my other family gets up there. Wait maybe my son could play for him, he has played ineligible people before????

You are getting old. You get on here and read it don't you? I am mad bc we have completely blown up our football program and the kids of Bell are going to suffer no matter who takes it. Zero support in the administration and no assistant coaches. Wing T will not work here and unless Uncle Gary comes and holds his hand I do t think he can do it. Everyone in that area knows Gary did the coaching.

But regardless we will see how smart he is. If he takes it we know he is not real smart. The next guy will be a short timer for many reasons.

Haven't you all ready said this before. Come on rp WM is beating a dead horse.
He is hard of hearing or hard or reading I guess???

I would hope he knows they are setting him up for failure. If he wants to get back to KY that bad I am sure he could find a job as an assistant coach.

My horse ain't dead, he just surrendered and they have him in Kansas pulling a wagon I bet.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Haven't you all ready said this before. Come on rp WM is beating a dead horse.

I think this thread is a dead horse. I think that you select few should start a thread. It's reads like this. If I(we) were the admin/leader. If I were hiring a coach at Bell Co. This is my choice/option. I(we) believe this because........ And maybe you all can manipulate that controlled environment/situation
Idk why everybody thinks Greg runs the wing-t. He doe run the wing-t but it's not all he runs. I played against his offense. I'd say it's more of a multiple formation offense. He does like to run the football though. In high school you have to be able to run the football well to win in the playoffs. How many of the teams won state championships this year threw it all the time? Or any other year for that matter?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Idk why everybody thinks Greg runs the wing-t. He doe run the wing-t but it's not all he runs. I played against his offense. I'd say it's more of a multiple formation offense. He does like to run the football though. In high school you have to be able to run the football well to win in the playoffs. How many of the teams won state championships this year threw it all the time? Or any other year for that matter?

McPeek I believe is who they are talking about running the Wing T not Greg.
To your point Garry didn't coach but one year at Fairview to my knowledge. He got things for football that helped of course but Nate was the coach the program muncey
russellpride Wrote:To your point Garry didn't coach but one year at Fairview to my knowledge. He got things for football that helped of course but Nate was the coach the program muncey

Gary and Music got everything Nate needed. You left that wide open. LOL
FIRE the principal and the super!!!!!!!!!!
WhyLie Wrote:Gary and Music got everything Nate needed. You left that wide open. LOL

:hilarious:
So when is the Anouncement?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Idk why everybody thinks Greg runs the wing-t. He doe run the wing-t but it's not all he runs. I played against his offense. I'd say it's more of a multiple formation offense. He does like to run the football though. In high school you have to be able to run the football well to win in the playoffs. How many of the teams won state championships this year threw it all the time? Or any other year for that matter?

You have to have the ability to air it out against top quality teams :football:
Beam Scotty up and he might take the job Confusednicker:
Announcement ; Head Coach(OC) Richard Gambrel, DC Tom Lefevers, Hydration Engineer/Fashion Manager John Brock. Cheer Coach Y. Gilliam. Bus Driver T. Gambrel. Dudley will be new super and Mills the new principal. Go Bobcats!!!!!!!
WhyLie Wrote:Announcement ; Head Coach(OC) Richard Gambrel, DC Tom Lefevers, Hydration Engineer/Fashion Manager John Brock. Cheer Coach Y. Gilliam. Bus Driver T. Gambrel. Dudley will be new super and Mills the new principal. Go Bobcats!!!!!!!

:hilarious:
WhyLie Wrote:Announcement ; Head Coach(OC) Richard Gambrel, DC Tom Lefevers, Hydration Engineer/Fashion Manager John Brock. Cheer Coach Y. Gilliam. Bus Driver T. Gambrel. Dudley will be new super and Mills the new principal. Go Bobcats!!!!!!!

sounds like a quality staff Confusednicker: