Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County Coaching search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WhyLie Wrote:This is well said, however , it is the Richard Gambrel , Tom Lefevers AD , and John Brock that has made this hire such a cluster. If they knew how to do this, then it would have been done weeks ago. It is directly because of them and indirectly the super on the hire. What these three have donuts e to coaches that wanted and was accepting this job is unacceptable in this business. So we can not stop talking about the administration and the job they are doing with this. I for one will be years talking about what they did to this program. I will not let them forget, make no mistake it will not be on this site, it will be face to face at every game they attend. I will remind them of their incompetence, and what they failed to do. Hire a Coach. If I could hire it would have been done, they are in charge of it. Put the blame where it goes, because you nor I can fix it, we can pressure it to be fix.

Couldn't agree more no doubt the mess started during the hiring process
WhyLie Wrote:This is well said, however , it is the Richard Gambrel , Tom Lefevers AD , and John Brock that has made this hire such a cluster. If they knew how to do this, then it would have been done weeks ago. It is directly because of them and indirectly the super on the hire. What these three have done to coaches that wanted and was accepting this job is unacceptable in this business. So we can not stop talking about the administration and the job they are doing with this. I for one will be years talking about what they did to this program. I will not let them forget, make no mistake it will not be on this site, it will be face to face at every game they attend. I will remind them of their incompetence, and what they failed to do. Hire a Coach. If I could hire it would have been done, they are in charge of it. Put the blame where it goes, because you nor I can fix it, we can pressure it to be fix.

if the choice was yours. who would you hire?
redrocket Wrote:I also KNOW you don't show your rear to someone when you're a head coach regardless how close you are to that person.

I thought someone said he never mooned anyone
I will say this I do not know mills but I do know that I have spoken with people around there and stones have been thrown and it is a he said she said deal with what the man did.
pjdoug Wrote:if the choice was yours. who would you hire?

If you wanted to know who I wanted or who I would have hired? I think we are talking about hiring. Who I wanted is irrelevant. First and for most , I would have communicated to all and encourage them to apply. I would have then looked at all applications and went from there. I believe where this went wrong was when the principal made enemies with the entire staff. He never communicated with any in a positive manner. Then wonders why a new coach can not get help. I could go on forever about the things done during the hiring process by these guys. Without the applications I could not tell you who I would have hired. But, it would have been someone that was really interested in this program and I would have kept my personal feelings and politics out of it. That really is all we can ask and they have only done the opposite.
We lost one of the best players to ever play for Bell High. Humfleet enrolled in Corbin High School today. My son talked with Trayton and he will be going to Corbin.
I guarantee you that when I talk with Richard or Tom they will say they don't care if he left.. Sad sad day!
Bobcat4years Wrote:We lost one of the best players to ever play for Bell High. Humfleet enrolled in Corbin High School today. My son talked with Trayton and he will be going to Corbin.
I guarantee you that when I talk with Richard or Tom they will say they don't care if he left.. Sad sad day!

I'm sure he won't be the last I would venture to say any players with me means to leave will do so.
Saying Humfleet was one of the best to ever play at bell is a stretch, couldn't hold a light to Robbins, Christopher, or Davenport, or even the Polly kid.

However, he was a great athlete and is going to hurt bell tremendously, and make Corbin even better than theyre already going to be.
Longer the wait,, the more kids that will leave...
This definitely makes Corbin better if true.
pjdoug Wrote:I wish the other cheating slime balls in the state would get caught :biggrin:

Did someone say balls!!!!!!:yum:
pjdoug Wrote:if the choice was yours. who would you hire?

If the choice were mine I'd tell you to :gtfo:
Bobcat4years Wrote:We lost one of the best players to ever play for Bell High. Humfleet enrolled in Corbin High School today. My son talked with Trayton and he will be going to Corbin.

Not so fast, my friend. All depends on who gets this job. I do look for this to happen and I agree they do not care. Why would he want to go to Corbin and split time with the Jewell kid. Believe me ,Jewell will be the main back. Just didn't make to much sense.
If humfleet is a hound he will be the #1 back...... Jewell will be #1 corner.... And #2 back.
With Humfleet leaving is there going to be a mass exodus of plays now? Will some of the boys say with him gone we might as well go someplace else too.basically what I'm asking is the damn getting ready to burst wide open or can this adm fix the leak before it does.
bcpc Wrote:If humfleet is a hound he will be the #1 back...... Jewell will be #1 corner.... And #2 back.

Jewell wouldn't play corner, he's never played there. Could possibly play outside LB.
Already busted.
WhyLie Wrote:Not so fast, my friend. All depends on who gets this job. I do look for this to happen and I agree they do not care. Why would he want to go to Corbin and split time with the Jewell kid. Believe me ,Jewell will be the main back. Just didn't make to much sense.

Jewell wouldn't be the main back. I don't think there would be a main back. Humfleet would definitely split carries with Jewell and a couple other guys, but he would probably get the majority. He would provide the big play speed Corbin was lacking.
BasketballManiac Christopher and Polly not in the top 10 backs at Bell high.. Humfleet top 4..
I'm sure time will tell on who's #1 or #10, play the best and win.. I believe that staff will do that, at least would hope!
Humfleet should become an Orange Yellow Jacket. Not too far of a drive down 92E.... No matter what the Hounds won't get past Belfry. The Jackets could make it back to the carpet with a few more pieces.. The EAST is wide open for the next couple of years and the Orange Jackets know how to get there. But how will Humfleet become eligible?
Corbin fans keep telling him that , but he would split time with Jewell and others, that is what makes no sense to me. Here no time split.
WhyLie Wrote:Corbin fans keep telling him that , but he would split time with Jewell and others, that is what makes no sense to me. Here no time split.

He wouldn't split time. He would always be on the field, just wouldn't get every carry. He could stay and be the star on an above average team or be one of several stars on a really good team. I see the perks with both situations. It's a shame the admin has even made this a situation.
baller1989 Wrote:Humfleet should become an Orange Yellow Jacket. Not too far of a drive down 92E.... No matter what the Hounds won't get past Belfry. The Jackets could make it back to the carpet with a few more pieces.. The EAST is wide open for the next couple of years and the Orange Jackets know how to get there. But how will Humfleet become eligible?

By a legit change of address of course.
panther nation Wrote:With Humfleet leaving is there going to be a mass exodus of plays now? Will some of the boys say with him gone we might as well go someplace else too.basically what I'm asking is the damn getting ready to burst wide open or can this adm fix the leak before it does.

dam?
jim rome Wrote:If the choice were mine I'd tell you to :gtfo:

:ChairHit:
WhyLie Wrote:Not so fast, my friend. All depends on who gets this job. I do look for this to happen and I agree they do not care. Why would he want to go to Corbin and split time with the Jewell kid. Believe me ,Jewell will be the main back. Just didn't make to much sense.

I think a lot of people are wishing for the demise of Bell County but its not going to happen. all their players will not be transferring :biglmao:
Humfleet has not went anywhere and the AD did not resign. Bobcat as much as I am turned upside down about this , why lie? LOL
This just keeps getting worse. Who is supervising lifting? Football teams are made in the off season.
E's Army Wrote:This just keeps getting worse. Who is supervising lifting? Football teams are made in the off season.

I don't think anyone is.