Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County Coaching search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What did the administration say to the demands? Is McCreary the new coach?

By the way HCS, McCreary says Saylor is in. So who knows?
I thought he was supposed to let Bell know yesterday.
From the outside looking in, this appears to be a 3 ring circus!!! Shame in this is that the kids are the only ones being hurt by this nonsense!!
:popcorn:
I heard that it was next Thursday, that the meeting is supposed to take place.
No news is bad news, I would think.
I hear his demands were not going to fly, administration told him what comes with job and he is deciding if he wants it.
Dr. X Wrote:From the outside looking in, this appears to be a 3 ring circus!!! Shame in this is that the kids are the only ones being hurt by this nonsense!!

I feel really bad for the players involved in this situation, but I'm not going to lie. I love checking this thread, it's better than just about anything on TV.
The players are the ones suffering the most. It is a shame. Incompetence by the hiring committee has put the 2016 season into a no win situation. Still no weights or conditioning and we are in March.
Is there an official word on this McCreary?
Geez-o-Pete, some of you Bell County faithful remind me of those guys in the barbershop when Hickory High hired coach Norman Dale.
It is terrible when you have this many fans that care about this program and what this administration is doing to it. I feel you.
rojas Wrote:Geez-o-Pete, some of you Bell County faithful remind me of those guys in the barbershop when Hickory High hired coach Norman Dale.

Heck we would take the drunk at this point!!! Oh never mind we already have him?
WhyLie Wrote:What did the administration say to the demands? Is McCreary the new coach?

By the way HCS, McCreary says Saylor is in. So who knows?

I find it hard to believe he'd say that. Where is that reported or who said he said it?
As far as I know, he never said he would go.
HCS Wrote:I find it hard to believe he'd say that. Where is that reported or who said he said it?
As far as I know, he never said he would go.

Have you talked to Saylor or McCreary personally or are you just going on a personal feeling? 11 of us heard this statement. Just wondering.
Did he take it?
WhyLie Wrote:Have you talked to Saylor or McCreary personally or are you just going on a personal feeling? 11 of us heard this statement. Just wondering.

I heard the same thing HCS heard, from a family member. NOT Tim but about as close as you can get.
Yes, me too.
Doesn't look like McCreary is going to take it, so we may never know.
Saylor nor any of his family members will tell you. if McCreary turns it down or something else happens , nothing hurt and he doesn't have to explain anything.
I didn't ask and have absolutely no reason to believe he ever planned to coach there from what I was told. He could have gotten a job many times before if he wanted with his record.
And another week goes bye....
Finis Wrote:Heck we would take the drunk at this point!!! Oh never mind we already have him?

The drunk was the best coach. He knows everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented Smile
Sounds like the drunk is what they got running the show in Bell Co.
Hearing they did get another coach express interest yesterday
Well who is it? Already heard from the Woolum, McPeek, Duncum, Louisville guy, Evarts and all the other factions so who is your man??

Not meaning to be smart but it seems this is way this goes. Nobody outside of a few from the area post till their "man" shows interest.
I didn't mean the drunk from Hoosiers I mean Otis from Andy Griffith. Hell the drunk from Hoosiers knew what he was doing. Well I guess Otis did to, maybe the prin and super will go down to the jail and lock themselves up!! biglmao:
Otis, Gomer and Ernest T. Have really done a bang up job here.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Hearing they did get another coach express interest yesterday

You talking about Brewer from Powell County?
Nope.