Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County Coaching search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Madness Wrote:I could win if the school was paying my recruits room and board. I go find them and take tax payers money and pay their bills. Move them in and tell my bosses what I need. do not talk about terrible.

Also your lying no proof go bark up another tree
All these rumors about Mcpeek. You all need to check the facts and you will find the that he is was not involved in any wrong doings. Better hire this coach
Madness Wrote:I could win if the school was paying my recruits room and board. I go find them and take tax payers money and pay their bills. Move them in and tell my bosses what I need. do not talk about terrible.

And honestly most coaches are terrible in Kentucky. They are lazy and stay status quo because not many care about being the best. Hell I'll give it to Mcpeek fairview been awful since 1970 went 63 13 in words of coach cal not like we due r win the Games when wins vacated at Memphis. People need to get a life seriously thus is HS football not wall street
I was just saying I could win if that was done for me. Not saying it was done for McPeek, what are you talking about proof?
4ThePlayerz Wrote:All these rumors about Mcpeek. You all need to check the facts and you will find the that he is was not involved in any wrong doings. Better hire this coach

Exactly I've heard Khsaa has zero negative things to say about nathan Mcpeek
WhyLie Wrote:What do you mean with the last couple sentences? I may be behind.

Who had the final interview with duncum?
Honestly Mcpeek Names up for many jobs I think but if they give him what he needs to be successful could work out well
Bell co needs to make this their priority. If the pizza man can do it. Great. Who cares as long as it happens
russellpride Wrote:Exactly I've heard Khsaa has zero negative things to say about nathan Mcpeek

Same here. He has been the scapegoat in all of this and ALL he was doing was trusting those above him.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Same here. He has been the scapegoat in all of this and ALL he was doing was trusting those above him.

Even a family member
This is not about McPeeks ability, it is about firing a guy and telling the public he had issues off the field and with the KHSAA, then hiring a guy with this type past with the KHSAA. he knew it was going on and let it, if not he is not smart enough to run a program.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Bell co needs to make this their priority. If the pizza man can do it. Great. Who cares as long as it happens

Pizza man has nothing to do with this football program. The program doesn't need him making decisions where he knows nothing about. It's a shame no football minded people are aloud to take part in a decision for one of the elite programs in the state. Kids deserve better. The committee is to blame for the way this is going as is their leadership who started all of this destruction to our program. We need a coach who wants to be here to work our boys not one who wants to apply for every open job to get back to Ky.
Madness Wrote:This is not about McPeeks ability, it is about firing a guy and telling the public he had issues off the field and with the KHSAA, then hiring a guy with this type past with the KHSAA. he knew it was going on and let it, if not he is not smart enough to run a program.

I agree will be a terrible decision.
Running Back Wrote:Pizza man has nothing to do with this football program. The program doesn't need him making decisions where he knows nothing about. It's a shame no football minded people are aloud to take part in a decision for one of the elite programs in the state. Kids deserve better. The committee is to blame for the way this is going as is their leadership who started all of this destruction to our program. We need a coach who wants to be here to work our boys not one who wants to apply for every open job to get back to Ky.

You are right. The kids are at heart here. The committee can only do so much. As much as she lets them. Maybe you should know all the facts about the last person to decline the job. And to as why he made his decision
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I agree will be a terrible decision.

I don't know if that's fair.

I don't know many head coaches out there that question their AD, Principal, Super, Guidance Counselors, etc when they say all is good to go on a kid (s).

They trust them to be honest in their jobs as they are expected to be honest and doing the right thing in theirs.

It's like the whole Pitino deal. I get him not knowing. I played football all through college. There were things our head coach and coaches knew, and then there were things they had no clue about.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:You are right. The kids are at heart here. The committee can only do so much. As much as she lets them. Maybe you should know all the facts about the last person to decline the job. And to as why he made his decision

Since you are on the committee fill us in.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Since you are on the committee fill us in.

A committee of one. Lol.
Who was last person to decline?

Is Greg Duncum not the coach or what?
I have posted why some are turning this down. I do not lie.
russellpride Wrote:Who cares he's terrible

Do you even know Duncum?
WhyLie Wrote:I have posted why some are turning this down. I do not lie.

Quote the top reason
Lack of trust.
former Wrote:Pepsi man from Corbin says Greg Duncum is the coach and that Bell isn't still looking at McPeek.
If so I would think Duncum would tell Bell Co to take his name out

Which Pepsi man? and what does he have to do with Bell County? talking out your @ss as usual.
russellpride Wrote:Exactly I've heard Khsaa has zero negative things to say about nathan Mcpeek

I also heard Bill Parcels was coming to UK to coach. Can't believe everything you hear or a board of control member says.

No way you are the HC and your uncle is Principal that you don't know what is happening. I call BS. What is he coaching now? He has applied for a bunch of jobs is KY and can't get them. What is he coaching in GA? I know he is not the offensive coordinator.
Maybe this is off topic a bit. These past years a lot of great educaters have left the school system. The blame lies completely on the one in the command seat. Now there is trust
William Muney Wrote:I also heard Bill Parcels was coming to UK to coach. Can't believe everything you hear or a board of control member says.

No way you are the HC and your uncle is Principal that you don't know what is happening. I call BS. What is he coaching now? He has applied for a bunch of jobs is KY and can't get them. What is he coaching in GA? I know he is not the offensive coordinator.

Bill Parcells good one. Confusednicker:
russellpride Wrote:And honestly most coaches are terrible in Kentucky. They are lazy and stay status quo because not many care about being the best. Hell I'll give it to Mcpeek fairview been awful since 1970 went 63 13 in words of coach cal not like we due r win the Games when wins vacated at Memphis. People need to get a life seriously thus is HS football not wall street

most coaches that win state championships ,especially in rural Kentucky areas are low down dirty dog cheatin' scum bags that recruit players. defend them all you want but you know in your heart they are no good cheating slime balls Smile
William Muney Wrote:I also heard Bill Parcels was coming to UK to coach. Can't believe everything you hear or a board of control member says.

He coaches offensive line at a 6a school in 6a school in GA which plays very good competition. I think you need to apply maybe you can coach. You guys kill me with the way you treat people.

He hasn't applied for bunch of Kentucky jobs just a few. If he has to stay in GA he will, his wife is very unhappy being 7 hours away from home.
JB glad to see you made a re-appearance. McPeek is not the answer at Bell county on many fronts. 1. Too many problems with KHSAA (of course he knew don't kid yourself) 2. He will have ZERO help, he knows nobody in this area and nobody will be beating down the doors to help coach with a guy that has been down this path. 3. The people that are bringing him in are short timers.