Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i was wondering if you guys used anything like landmine tripwires or so on because i have landmine with me
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:One again Colonel can't get a Kill, Confucius once said..."Dont live in the past or look towards the future, focus your mind on the present moment":moon:

Confucius also said "Man who waits for roast duck to fly in his mouth waits for a long time"

Confucius must have know how the yella bellies were waiting for a win last year!!!!:lmao:

Chill is in the air boyz! won't be long! :rockon:

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:Confucius also said "Man who waits for roast duck to fly in his mouth waits for a long time"

Confucius must have know how the yella bellies were waiting for a win last year!!!!:lmao:

Chill is in the air boyz! won't be long! :rockon:

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:zzz::zzz::zzz:
hey ive got a 98 custom if anyone looking for one or i would trade
JackFrost Wrote::zzz::zzz::zzz:

:biggrin: Must be dreaming of actually winning a game this year :dontthink

:kneel:
KYCrush is originally from Melvin, so he knows quite a few of us......
JackFrost Wrote::zzz::zzz::zzz:

No, he is just like the rest of us and tired of hearin all ya'lls yappin.:biggrin:
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:No, he is just like the rest of us and tired of hearin all ya'lls yappin.

Then step up to the plate little fella and do something about it --- just one time ---- WHOOOOOOOOOOO! :rockon::devilflam:rockon::devilflam:rockon:
The Sniper Wrote:Then step up to the plate little fella and do something about it --- just one time ---- WHOOOOOOOOOOO! :rockon::devilflam:rockon::devilflam:rockon:

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
JackFrost Wrote::thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

:moon:
KYCrush23 Wrote:hey i was wondering if you guys used anything like landmine tripwires or so on because i have landmine with me

Bring it on Crush, we've used grenades, bazookas, landmines...whatever blows up & spreads paint.
The Sniper Wrote:Then step up to the plate little fella and do something about it --- just one time ---- WHOOOOOOOOOOO! :rockon::devilflam:rockon::devilflam:rockon:

If I do recall correctly I challenged you once, and I was not suprised when I heard the answer No!!! Here it is in writing The Sniper turned down a challenge from Remorcefull One. And you know what I dont know if I want to challenge you anymore, for the simple fact that i consider that a moral victory and right now I am 1-0 against Sniper and i dont wanna scuff my record.:1::dontthink
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:If I do recall correctly I challenged you once, and I was not suprised when I heard the answer No!!! Here it is in writing The Sniper turned down a challenge from Remorcefull One. And you know what I dont know if I want to challenge you anymore, for the simple fact that i consider that a moral victory and right now I am 1-0 against Sniper and i dont wanna scuff my record

:dontthink

Again, the Celtics don't play the Miners! The Yankees don't play the Legends! and the Sniper doesn't little boys! WHOO! Especially ones who haven't peed a drop yet! :lmao: The Sniper doesn't have too! Cause brother the Sniper was lookin fine, steppin high, livin large & walkin that isle when yo' momma was still wiping your little @$$ WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :lmao: The Sniper has dueled the best in Death Valley and beat'em all! 5-0 Brother! :1: WHOOOO! So "Little Fella" when you've proved yourself worthy then we'll talk TongueirateSho
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:If I do recall correctly I challenged you once, and I was not suprised when I heard the answer No!!! Here it is in writing The Sniper turned down a challenge from Remorcefull One. And you know what I dont know if I want to challenge you anymore, for the simple fact that i consider that a moral victory and right now I am 1-0 against Sniper and i dont wanna scuff my record.:1::dontthink
Im ya Huckleberry, playing for blood is just my game.
so, when we going to be gettingall this goin. i just bought bubs gun and everything from him for $200. so im ready.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:so, when we going to be gettingall this goin. i just bought bubs gun and everything from him for $200. so im ready.

RN09 I was wondering if you bought your brothers gun yet and if so how much did you have to give for it? Oh yeh, are you to play yet?
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:If I do recall correctly I challenged you once, and I was not suprised when I heard the answer No!!! Here it is in writing The Sniper turned down a challenge from Remorcefull One. And you know what I dont know if I want to challenge you anymore, for the simple fact that i consider that a moral victory and right now I am 1-0 against Sniper and i dont wanna scuff my record.:1::dontthink

MORAL VICTORY???????????:please: That is the problem with you yella bellies, you acknowledge such a thing as a moral victory. It's all about VICTORY nothing moral about it. The Cowboys are the real deal brother and proved on the battle field last season, WE WAS, ARE, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE VERY BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So take you moral victory and hug it real tight at night and that JUST MIGHT KEEP THE BOOGIE MAN A WAY LITTLE BOY. Cause that is about what a moral victory is worth.
Colonel Kill Wrote:MORAL VICTORY???????????:please: That is the problem with you yella bellies, you acknowledge such a thing as a moral victory. It's all about VICTORY nothing moral about it. The Cowboys are the real deal brother and proved on the battle field last season, WE WAS, ARE, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE VERY BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So take you moral victory and hug it real tight at night and that JUST MIGHT KEEP THE BOOGIE MAN A WAY LITTLE BOY. Cause that is about what a moral victory is worth.

:Thumbs::worthy::Clap::1:
Colonel Kill Wrote:MORAL VICTORY???????????:please: That is the problem with you yella bellies, you acknowledge such a thing as a moral victory. It's all about VICTORY nothing moral about it. The Cowboys are the real deal brother and proved on the battle field last season, WE WAS, ARE, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE VERY BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So take you moral victory and hug it real tight at night and that JUST MIGHT KEEP THE BOOGIE MAN A WAY LITTLE BOY. Cause that is about what a moral victory is worth.

Amen! :Thumbs:
A victory is a victory. If the sniper won't accept thats not my problem.:biggrin: The mind is a very trickable thing which the old farts have figured out.......You win the last couple games we had last year and you think your un-touchable. Well the fab 5 was pretty good to but one wrong call can change the outcome of any game, and i believe you all are makin the mistake by under-estimating the young guns!:rockon:
A few of us are gonna try to play the 25th of October if anyone wants to play.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:The mind is a very trickable thing which the old farts have figured out.......

:Clap:

:lmao: Your mind is especially trickable!!!! :lmao:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:muscleman
The Sniper Wrote::Clap:

1,2 or3????????????
Is their a date set yet for when the paint starts flying?
Wyatt Earp Wrote:1,2 or3????????????

Could be 4, 5 or 6 too!!!! :lmao:

Who knows :lmao:
Hey Wyatt,

See if you can guess who this is? :novb:
Wyatt, bet you can't guess this one

:ref1:
The Big awalkerkward looking one is Cordell without a doubt and the other guy has to be RN09s big brother but I can't remember his name.:devilflam
The Sniper Wrote::Clap:

I got a question. Why do you insist on keep putting "who" at the end of all your post? What do you mean by "who"? WHOOOOO are you referring to? I dont know, it may just be me. But just go back to all your post and read them out loud and say the word who everytime you have "WHOOOOO"...Cracks me up everytime..:lmao:
Jackfrost see if you can guess WHOOOO this is? [Image: 800e1_ORIG-fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpg]