Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's more like it Mongo. Talk on brother and see what is headed your way.Cool
Young Guns I hope you dont let me down tomm. I have to work so i will not be able to be there to help in the fight.
hey i would of got the tanks filled but im just now gettin on here sorry...billnz28 is going to get the stuff to fill them..he is gonna charge 5 bucks a tank so i can hook everyone up
Good deal BigJ on the tanks. We are going to play today at 1 right at my nap time.Cool Good news for the Ref 37 also because I heard they were thinking of doing the remake of the Don Knotts role in The Shakiest Gun in the West. He will fit that perfect. Congrats Ref.Cool
Amun-Ra Wrote:Young Guns I hope you dont let me down tomm. I have to work so i will not be able to be there to help in the fight.

I'm working today too guys, don't let us down boys keep that Young Gun streak rollin. Me & Amun-RA will be there in spirit. Maybe Amun-Ra & myself are just pretending to have to work and are going to show up by surprise at the last minute. Think about that old timers...just keep thinkin about that & wonderin if we're out there somewhere.
Is it gonna happen with the rain today????haha
rain should be gone by 1pm
Guys I hope it dont rain ya out today. Right now it is pouring here.
Talked with The Judge and Mongo called ( It was him or Alex Karras ). I think it is best if we don't try it todaySad . The rain is at 60% for this afternoon and The Judge said that the battleground is in pretty bad condition. We are leaving tomorrow and if some want to play sunday I believe it was ok with The Judge that they could. He knows everyone and knows they are responsible except for Johnny Ringo and Jesse James.Cool . I am still glad some of you had to work anyway on the Yella Belly side. We will get together as soon as possible for all of us.
sounds good for sunday wyatt,

For anyone wanting to play saturday Rileys Branch 1:00pm. Barker and some of his crew is game, Tate and big J should be there. Let us know if you wanna join us tommorrow.
Bill as long as it aint raining I can be there tomm. I will let you know tonite for sure whether I will be there. Are you filling tanks yet?
where are you guys playing at tomorow?
Barker said, Rileys branch, just above osborne ele. on the left if your coming from Mcdowell. probably would be a good Ideal to meet at osborne around 1 and head up there.

My scale and fill station is on the way, then Ill be ready, hopefully before next weekend. We almost didnt get co2 for this weekend. Not gonna happen again.
Alright ill be at osbourne at 1:00. How many supposed to be coming?
I am in... Didn't buy a gun to let it sit in the house......
We still playin today????
Whats the news for todays game?
Good luck today fellas. I am afraid I lost my original gun the other day at Jacks Creek.Sad Probably fell out while I was charging the Yella Bellies. Have a good week and we will see everyone next week.Cool
Well today we had war in Rileys Branch and It was Kyle Howell Dana Jordan and me playing Baker Bill Brian and Even...we got beat the first game and then in the second as we made our way up the holler to fight jordan has to **** so he leaves..thats leaves me dana and kyle....dana gets shoot in the face right off the bat and me and kyle were running together he got put out...it was 4 on 1 i was left scared i was so scared i run out of my shoe i and could not turn back to get it...with 1 shoe on i put out tater then bill then baker then even...Wytt if you were there you would of been so prould of me....my new gun is amazing and im shooting around 15bps
Johnny Tyler now has a Tippman 98 boyz.

Ringo, I dont recall our duel being cancelled by me. It seems I made I special trip to just duel. When you called it off, I went home. I think Wyatt can back that up.
BigJ Wrote:Well today we had war in Rileys Branch and It was Kyle Howell Dana Jordan and me playing Baker Bill Brian and Even...we got beat the first game and then in the second as we made our way up the holler to fight jordan has to **** so he leaves..thats leaves me dana and kyle....dana gets shoot in the face right off the bat and me and kyle were running together he got put out...it was 4 on 1 i was left scared i was so scared i run out of my shoe i and could not turn back to get it...with 1 shoe on i put out tater then bill then baker then even...Wytt if you were there you would of been so prould of me....my new gun is amazing and im shooting around 15bps

You were still in your shoes when you got me and BillRolleyes

I needed a bigger tree to get behind, You got me in the gut...Big Grin
Guys sorry I missed yesterday. Dang sinus ifections had me down and out. Today is a different stroy though.

Are we playing today? Give me a call at the g/f's house and let me know.
Guys nevermind about today. I got to return my PS3 and get my money back. It is messing up everytime we play games on it. Wont be able to play today. See ya next week.
well boys last night there was a showdown between Mongo and The Sniper here in the parking lot of the motel. i didnt get to see the actual fight but i did see the aftermath of them both and they were covered in paint because they each unloaded a hopper each on each other. they both declared it a draw but to me it looked as if The Sniper had more paint on him than Mongo did.
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:Johnny Tyler now has a Tippman 98 boyz.

Ringo, I dont recall our duel being cancelled by me. It seems I made I special trip to just duel. When you called it off, I went home. I think Wyatt can back that up.

It was your & Wyatt's idea to wait on the return of the Sniper, yea you did go home everyone can back that up. When we return to death valley next Sunday....IT'S ON YOUNG MAN!!!!
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:well boys last night there was a showdown between Mongo and The Sniper here in the parking lot of the motel. i didnt get to see the actual fight but i did see the aftermath of them both and they were covered in paint because they each unloaded a hopper each on each other. they both declared it a draw but to me it looked as if The Sniper had more paint on him than Mongo did.

I heard about the duel good job Mongo on covering that Sniper in paint, the same thing will happen to Johnny Tyler next week.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:well boys last night there was a showdown between Mongo and The Sniper here in the parking lot of the motel. i didnt get to see the actual fight but i did see the aftermath of them both and they were covered in paint because they each unloaded a hopper each on each other. they both declared it a draw but to me it looked as if The Sniper had more paint on him than Mongo did.

That's because you've only got one eyeball left ---- for now! Big Grin After the next paintball match you'll need a walking stick and a german shepherd Smile However, I beg to differ. After the duel Mongo had so much green paint on him the hotel clerk called 911 and reported the HULK was loose in the parking lot Smile Wyatt was the only actual eye wittness to the duel so he knows what happened Cool

As for the duel, I'll give Mongo credit for one thing and one thing only. Finally, someone on the yella bellies showed an ounce of gutts. Thats a first brother!

The format for the duel didn't really allow for a clear cut winner, but believe me boys, the Sniper gave as good as he got and then some. And as always the Sniper was styling and profiling, both before and after the duel. If I've said once, I've said it a thousand times, LIKE IT OR NOT, BUT LEARN TO LOVE IT BROTHER! CAUSE THE SNIIPER IS THE BEST GOIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice reply Sniper. There was no doubt the victory you brought to the parking lot with Mongo. Destiny rides again with such winning ways. Mongo crying in the room afterwards was par for the course. What was the deal with Amun-Ra taking toys back and not paintballing? Again par for the course in the Yella Belly tradition.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Nice reply Sniper. There was no doubt the victory you brought to the parking lot with Mongo. Destiny rides again with such winning ways. Mongo crying in the room afterwards was par for the course. What was the deal with Amun-Ra taking toys back and not paintballing? Again par for the course in the Yella Belly tradition.Cool
Man I had too. The g/f spent alot of money on it and she was tore up that it wasn't working. I dont think they played Sunday anyways did they?
The sniper is right in there was no clear cut winner but he was shooting more orange balls than green ones while Mongo was shooting nothing but green balls. Before we even got started though The Sniper was trying to make excuses not to duel. It started with I don't like this mask and then it went to we might go to jail for this. I told him there was no jail big enough to hold me down and that if going to jail meant that i got to shoot the sniper in the head then I was all for it.

Although I will give The Sniper credit for walking down and dueling. I can't say the same about his yella witness who was in the room sawing logs dreaming of the day when his name will be called to go into The Hall of Fame right beside his good friend.