Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wyatt you or the sniper know how to get to johns creek elementary , i have to ref 3 middle school games there tomorrow nite. I did some high school girls softball games there last year for pike central but i really cant remember how to get there. Directions would greatly be appreciated.
ok never mind, brian turner gave me directions so i am good to go.
The Sniper Wrote:Your comparing apples & oranges Ringo! Wyatt & I both have seriously legitimate life threatening medical problems as reasons for our absences. However, you where simply told not to play by your spouse!!!! oh yes, I have my sources of information, namely Wyatt. You see Ringo courage and gutts are qualities which cannot be limited only to the battle field. We all fight battles everyday both on and off the battle field. And just like on the battle field The Sniper, Wyatt, & the rest of us ol'timers have a perfect record of never backing down, not even once, on or off the field! I guess you could say us ol'timers have our women-folk in check! However, you & your yella bellies can't say the same. Smile

That's where you're wrong, the side of my face was swelled up & I wound up having to go to the emergency room & was going to be put in but the hospital was full...so I got to lay in there about 5 hours then go home. So you don't need to Wyatt's twisted story, he's got infection in his hand now & will probably wind up with LOCK JAW!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:That's where you're wrong, the side of my face was swelled up & I wound up having to go to the emergency room & was going to be put in but the hospital was full...so I got to lay in there about 5 hours then go home. So you don't need to Wyatt's twisted story, he's got infection in his hand now & will probably wind up with LOCK JAW!!

I wasn't there so all I know is what I hear. Confusedecret: This is the story me and the rest of the ol'timers got. I won't say who Cool, but someone told me after giving your woman too much sass-mouth :blabbermo wanting to play paintball, your face was swelled cause it got slapped :ChairHit: then they thought your jaw was broke and took you to ER. When they found out it wasn't broke you still weren't allowed back home til you made your appologies for the sass-mouth incident. Finally after hours of begging on your knees :beg: you were allowed back in the house but not to play paintball that weekend. :Sad04:

Not saying its true, but thats the story I got
sniper how is the recovery coming.
hey Amun-Ra did u ever get a chance to check that barrel out to see if your gonna buy it or not?
THE REF 37 Wrote:hey Amun-Ra did u ever get a chance to check that barrel out to see if your gonna buy it or not?

well i see that i posted on the wrong name.
Amun-Ra Wrote:sniper how is the recovery coming.

:relaxing: and that's about it
It doesn't matter how the recovery is comin. Sniper will be back when he can get up out of his sick bed and not until. You saw me at the hospital when they were trying to save my life from those dastardly wounds on my shootin hand. Lucky to be alive today and will still manage to get to play this weekend if I have to tape my fingers to the trigger. Ref 37 you go down to Salyersville and turn right on Patty Loveless Drive then go about 10 more miles and turn left. That should put you just about where we want you to be. LOST!Cool
I am asking for a paintball gun for christmas what kind kind would be the best kind for around 200- 300 $
Dirty Birdy 2012 Wrote:I am asking for a paintball gun for christmas what kind kind would be the best kind for around 200- 300 $
If you're going to put that much into a gun I'd go with a Tippmann A5 with a flatline barrel......just my opinion cause that's what I shoot it's a good gun. You can find package deals on ebay for a whole setup..... gun, stock, flatline barrel, remote line, & mask for aroung $300.
The Sniper Wrote:I wasn't there so all I know is what I hear. Confusedecret: This is the story me and the rest of the ol'timers got. I won't say who Cool, but someone told me after giving your woman too much sass-mouth :blabbermo wanting to play paintball, your face was swelled cause it got slapped :ChairHit: then they thought your jaw was broke and took you to ER. When they found out it wasn't broke you still weren't allowed back home til you made your appologies for the sass-mouth incident. Finally after hours of begging on your knees :beg: you were allowed back in the house but not to play paintball that weekend. :Sad04:

Not saying its true, but thats the story I got

Well the story you all heard is just another one of Wyatt's twisted tales, his tombstone someday will read..."HERE LAYS A TRUTHFUL MAN, IT'S STILL IN HIM...IT NEVER CAME OUT". He may not be telling tales out of school when that infection takes over & he gets LOCK JAW!!
The Sniper Wrote::relaxing: and that's about it
WELL YOU JUST BE SURE YOU'RE RECOVERD COMPLETELY BEFORE YOU COME BACK..... WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY WHINEY EXCUSES FOR THE CONTINUED FAILURE TO WIN A GAME.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:WELL YOU JUST BE SURE YOU'RE RECOVERD COMPLETELY BEFORE YOU COME BACK..... WE DON'T WANT TO HERE ANY WHINEY EXCUSES FOR THE CONTINUED FAILURE TO WIN A GAME.

Have never made any & never will! And I beg to differ, I think us ol'timers are off to a good start this year. We still have our perfect record intact of never backing down, not staying miles away from a fight, always charging, even if the face of unbelievable odds, not taking 2 hours to fight, and never having 2 players run from the battlefield while being chased by 1 of yours. Can you honestly say that about the yella bellies???? Uh, NO you cant!!!!

If not for the new recruits and you yella bellies refusing to play unless you have a lop-sided playing field like always, we would be dominating you yella bellies by now. It's like playing baseball when you were little. There was always one little whinny kid in the neighborhood that wouldn't play unless you let him bat first and then pitched underhanded to him. :baby: You guys are that little whinny kid!!! If you just take the regular players & all things being equal, in my opinion we've killed the yella bellies this year. With the our new weapons we were well on our way to domination this year.

The only exception to what I said above is my ol’arch-nemeses, that low-down, dirty rat-bag, yella-bellied, snaked-gutted, spineless, cowardly-dog, Cordell Walker. He's only played one or two times because of lack of courage. :Angry07: So I'm not talking about him. But of course we would kill him too if ever played.
Once again Sniper you are 100% on the money. Ringo and his gangless bunch won't show for a real firefight. They talk a good game but can't back it up. The pieces of the puzzle have finally come together for us and too bad that the low down scoundrel Cordell Walker has to miss it. He makes out his own work day and purposely chooses to work on sunday, right when his buddies seem to need him the most. I'm thinking that The Judge has to feel a bit sad in seeing this out of one of his son-in-law's, At least Johnny Ringo will show up when allowed and take a good shooting which although doesn't make me like him any better I will get him something for Christmas. A real lump of coal. This weekend promises to be the real OK Corral for the Yella Bellies. Someone said they saw the Ref down around Salyersville.Cool
lol no the ref hasn't left yet...
I got my gun back and it actually works!

Too bad were in mid-winter already
If...Then Wrote:I got my gun back and it actually works!

Too bad were in mid-winter already

we play every Sunday. unless it is raining.
yea I will. It it from ya.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Once again Sniper you are 100% on the money. Ringo and his gangless bunch won't show for a real firefight. They talk a good game but can't back it up. The pieces of the puzzle have finally come together for us and too bad that the low down scoundrel Cordell Walker has to miss it. He makes out his own work day and purposely chooses to work on sunday, right when his buddies seem to need him the most. I'm thinking that The Judge has to feel a bit sad in seeing this out of one of his son-in-law's, At least Johnny Ringo will show up when allowed and take a good shooting which although doesn't make me like him any better I will get him something for Christmas. A real lump of coal. This weekend promises to be the real OK Corral for the Yella Bellies. Someone said they saw the Ref down around Salyersville.Cool

:bigeyed: WHAT???? Wyatt, you mean to tell me that squirrel-headed, low-down, dirty-rotten, rat-bag, yella-bellied, snaked-gutted, spineless, cowardly-dog, Cordell Walker makes out his own work schedule and he won’t play!!!! Why he’s lower than pond scum! :booo:

Wyatt, I’ll say this, those yella bellies are pretty predictable, but you have to admit they never disappoint at some things. Just when I thought I’d already witnessed the most cowardly act ever displayed on the field of battle, from Ref 37 & Calamity Jane, acting like sickly antelopes running from a lion, I mean “the Sniper”, now I find out that, that gutless, cow-pattied, chicken-livered, mongrel-minded, piece of monkey-squat varmint Cordell Walker, has pulled the most despicable, scandalous, disgraceful, deplorable, shockingly-shameful, indecent, most reprehensible, appalling, and immoral act of cowardness ever known to paintballers the world over!!!! :Angry07:

I suppose those yella bellies can handle this situation however they choose. Personally, I hope they ignore this pathetic display of cowardly behavior and keep that low down dirty rotten scum sucker Cordell. Cause I like killing himBig Grin However, all I have to say is if that slippery, slimy, greasy, scaly, slithering, low-down, dirty-rotten ratbag dog Cordell where on our team we’d vote him off the island, or out of the holler!!! But of course we don’t have to worry bout cowardly behavior on our side!

I just hope the Judge don't find out about this or ol'Cordell just might not be allowed back on the hill. Judge won't stand for any cowardly grandchildren! :Shaking: Wyatt, I never thought I'd say this but after today you must feel lucky to have Johnny Ringo, he aint much, but at least he does have gutts.
Is their a game this weekend?
JackFrost Wrote:Is their a game this weekend?
Big game sunday. I feel a bit saddened in the fact Cordell will not be playing but instead resting at home. Sniper has it figured out that just because a man like the Judge lives his life for the adventure of the day has to put up with the likes of yella belly number 2 Cordell Walker. Number 1 of course has to be me puttin up with the yella belly son inlaw Johnny Ringo. Ringo is supposed to get my gun tomorrow from Amun Ra but who knows what will venture to take place. Takin my gun is much like when they took George Brett's bat away when he homered against the Yankees years ago. He could never get it back.Cool Time is moving slowly to sunday fellas and we have a bunch of new tricks in the badlands. Time for a little crossfire!:devilflam
Wyatt you could have as many tricks as Houdini and you would still lose.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Big game sunday. I feel a bit saddened in the fact Cordell will not be playing but instead resting at home. Sniper has it figured out that just because a man like the Judge lives his life for the adventure of the day has to put up with the likes of yella belly number 2 Cordell Walker. Number 1 of course has to be me puttin up with the yella belly son inlaw Johnny Ringo. Ringo is supposed to get my gun tomorrow from Amun Ra but who knows what will venture to take place. Takin my gun is much like when they took George Brett's bat away when he homered against the Yankees years ago. He could never get it back.Cool Time is moving slowly to sunday fellas and we have a bunch of new tricks in the badlands. Time for a little crossfire!:devilflam
Get all the tricks you want.....you should probably be hoping for a miracle......that's what it will take for you guys to win. We've played what now 5 Sundays & you guys are yet to win a war? We've had a sweep every week 4 out of 4, or 3 out of 3, except 1 time we were 2 out of 3, that would put our overall record at about 14-1. We may have a few tricks ourselves...who knows. Just wait & see.:popcorn:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Get all the tricks you want.....you should probably be hoping for a miracle......that's what it will take for you guys to win. We've played what now 5 Sundays & you guys are yet to win a war? We've had a sweep every week 4 out of 4, or 3 out of 3, except 1 time we were 2 out of 3, that would put our overall record at about 14-1. We may have a few tricks ourselves...who knows. Just wait & see.:popcorn:

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Why Johnny Ringo I do believe your holding an empty bottle therefore you must be intoxicated. I don't teach math, but I can certainly recollect at least three or four games we've won this season and several other draws.
The Sniper Wrote:Why Johnny Ringo I do believe your holding an empty bottle therefore you must be intoxicated. I don't teach math, but I can certainly recollect at least three or four games we've won this season and several other draws.

And yet another twsted tale distortion of the truth.:thatsfunn Here's an idea you boys book a trip to FANTASY ISLAND & tell Tattoo & the Boss your fantasy is to beat the YOUNG GUNS in a paintball game then you all could win finally win one.Cool OH LOOK.....THE PLANE, THE PLANE.
I don’t think all the gold in china could buy our dream, and I doubt a whole bottle full of genies couldn’t grant our wish, but if We thought for a second Tattoo & Boss could make our fantasy come true us ol’timers would be on THE PLANE tomorrow bright and early looking for the little man in the white suit. But at the moment our dream, our wish, our fantasy is an impossible one. OUR FANTASY IS TO HAVE A FAIR FIGHT WITH THE YELLA BELLIES --- WHERE THEY ACTUALLY FIGHT!!!! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ALL THINGS BEING EGUAL. Meaning mainly weapons and number of players are equal, but also meaning actually attacking each when your supposed to attack. That’s all we’ve ever wanted!!!!!!!!!

Let me be a little clearer for ya. Here is my top ten list of things the yella bellies would have to do in order to make our fantasy come true!

1. Actually engage and fight before 2 hours
2. Actually engage and fight from closer than 500 ft away
3. Mix up who’s always in the front and back & not let Amun-Ra stay in back the whole game
4. Not run off the battle field crying, “Oh God, we are going to die” at first sight of the Sniper
5. Actually attempt to take a position we are trying to defend. It seems we always end up chasing you yella bellies no matter who hides first.
6. Actually tell the truth about the game afterwards and not make up inaccurate stats
7. Not allow any yella belly players to fix their own work schedule so they can’t chicken out on Sundays
8. Not say their out when they get shot in the chest and they say their back in again after they get behind something safe
9. Not lie about the number of kills the Sniper gets
10. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL ONE OF YOU SHOW AN OUNCE OF BACKBONE AND CHARGE LIKE WE DO.

You make this FANTASY come true each and every week and we’ll see how the records turn out
Are we cookin tonight, heh. I look for the outward spirits of Christmas past to come callin you yella bellies. Show you where you went wrong and how things would really be if it wern't for the continued misfortune you bring on yourselves. You see fellas it takes more than getting a 6th grader to lead the charge or Calamity Jane showing the why's and why not's of keeping the helmets on or how the Ref can clean out a ditch better than the road crews. Mongo tripping down a hill with so much grace or Ringo once again gettin taken out first and sitting with his helmet off for about an hour. Amun-Ra cryin when the Sniper had the camo set up and destroyed an unsuspecting Amun-Ra. Look to the future YB's and see what is down the road for you and I can tell it's not Cordell because as long as Wal Mart stock is fluctuating he won't be on that road. Cordell thinks he isCool Sam Walton. I can't wait to see how the strategy works out for ya this weekend. I hope it snows so that we can track down every single one of ya and annilate the dastardly bunch of ya. Judge has been very busy this week and that spells TROUBLE. Mercy!!
What is the weather condiontions that are being given for Sunday?
A little snow and a whole lot of pink paint for Amun-Ra. PerfectCool