Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol, I couldn't get it to post like that...haha
Iv noticed the sniper hasn't said much after the humilating claims thats been said against him. Its ok sniper if your a wimpy, baby, kiddy, whiner.
I haven't hit anbody in a month with the monster balls but will throw them out and get some that show up better just in case. No wonder they wouldn't bust in my gun. I may save one for the Ref.Big Grin
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I haven't hit anbody in a month with the monster balls but will throw them out and get some that show up better just in case. No wonder they wouldn't bust in my gun. I may save one for the Ref.Big Grin

Wyatt you must be one **** of a shot to kill the thousands of yella bellies you have with monster balls, god help them if you buy some balls that are more accurate and break when you him them.

they are great to test your gun with though and your right they wont break in your gun
This **** is intense in here.. :blondnurs

Big J.. told me the iquana was deadly.. Is he a cowboy. Because I have been anointed at cowboy by sniper already.

BTW, anybody got a backhoe I can borrow to flatten out the side of my house so I can pour footers:beg:
I'm ready to shoot some yella bellies anyone know where they are hidding at
miller_tyme Wrote:I'm ready to shoot some yella bellies anyone know where they are hidding at
They're sneaky little critters that when hiding in the dark they have a yella glow to them. You have to be careful also because if they smell paint they turn into real cowards annnnnnndddddddd Mongo's and Ref's and cordell's and Ringo's and Jack frost's and RN09er's etc.:Clap:
Yeah, the Iguana is a Cowboy, Along, with me, Bill, Big J, Wyatt, The Sniper, Colonel Kill, Big Mick, Vanderpool, Judd, Jacolby, Jack Frost's Dad, Mad Cap, and a couple more.... Its a good deal you will be joining us TorQQue.... You should go and try it out this Sunday coming... Gonna be a bad day for the Yella Bellies...
Sniper is having difficulty again with his internet. He can't log on in order to defend himself against the attacks on his mother by the Ref. Hopefully he will be able to respond later tonight as he is rather eager to find out just what the Ref means by these falsehoods of bedding. Looks like someone is going to get a spanking sunday.:devilflam
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, the Iguana is a Cowboy, Along, with me, Bill, Big J, Wyatt, The Sniper, Colonel Kill, Big Mick, Vanderpool, Judd, Jacolby, Jack Frost's Dad, Mad Cap, and a couple more.... Its a good deal you will be joining us TorQQue.... You should go and try it out this Sunday coming... Gonna be a bad day for the Yella Bellies...

I talked to Big J today, I will be there Sunday.. Let me know, if you want well ride together.. Wyatt said I can borrow some of his equipment this week, and if I enjoy it then I can purchase my own. I'll need you guys to help me figure out what type of gun and equipment to buy. Don't want to get a piece of ****.. Big J said that z28 got the stuff to refill the Co2 for 5 bux.. :rockon:
Welcome aboard torqque & miller time !

Good to be riding with ya!:Thumbs:
Recently the Sniper underwent a 36-hour life threatening emergency surgery. The Sniper was near death and had to be resuscitated and shocked back to life twice during this traumatic ordeal. The Sniper’s family was called in to say their last goodbyes and a priest gave the Sniper his last rights. Even the Sniper began walking toward the light and had accepted his fate. But as the Sniper walked into the light and found his way to those heavenly streets of gold leading up to the pearly gates the Sniper noticed there sat old’ St. Pete himself. :AngelPray

St. Pete opened the gates wide and said, “Welcome home ol’ courageous one”.

The Sniper gladly passed through the pearly gates. However, as the Sniper passed and the gates began to close behind him, the Sniper paused and looked at St. Pete, and then asked, “When can I start killing [COLOR="DarkOrange"]yella bellies in heaven?" [/COLOR]

St. Pete said “Oh no my brave son! Even those worthless, dung headed, degenerate, depraved, half witted, cowardly [COLOR="darkorange"]yella bellies are protected here in heaven” [/COLOR]

At that moment the Sniper’s face began to snarl, his teeth began to grin, and his fists were clinched, and then the Sniper replied “Then let me the #*!! outta here St. Pete!” :Angry07:

“I’ve already found heaven on earth! Death Valley”. “There I can kill all the [COLOR="DarkOrange"]yella bellies the Sniper wants!"[/COLOR] The Sniper pleaded

“There I can kill all the low down, dirty rotten, vile, vulgar, vulture vomit, turd nugget, unholy spawned [COLOR="DarkOrange"]yella bellies I want”. [/COLOR]

Amazed St. Pete said “Are you sure my audaciously spirited son?”

“Yes” the Sniper instantly replied, “I was put on earth to kill [COLOR="DarkOrange"]yella bellies, AND the Sniper is #@** good at it too”[/COLOR]

“Oh, there’s no doubt the Sniper’s the best there is, the best there ever was, and the best there ever will be” St. Pete stated “However, [COLOR="darkgreen"]the Sniper is too close to death to return to battle”[/COLOR]

The Sniper then said “Please [COLOR="DarkRed"]St. Pete, is there anyway the Sniper can return to Death Valley and kill more yella bellies ?”[/COLOR] :please:

“Only one way my audaciously bold courageous son” said St. Pete

“How?” asked the Sniper [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“The Sniper will do anything to kill yella bellies again!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Sniper, my fearlessly valiant son, you must simply wear some kind of protection to cover your life threatening fresh wound from the surgery!” [/COLOR]continued St. Pete “There’s no way even such a brave soul as [COLOR="DarkGreen"]the Sniper could survive a direct hit to such a serious fresh wound”[/COLOR]

“No way” said the Sniper

Then seeing there was no way in #*!! the Sniper would agree to his terms the wise old owl St. Pete sweetened the pot, by then saying [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Sniper if you agree to my terms, and only ware the protection twice until your wound has completely healed, I’ll allow you to return to battle against the yella bellies two weeks before the doctor, who heroically saved your life, recommended.”[/COLOR] Smile

Blinded by the opportunity to kill more yella bellies, the Sniper reluctantly agreed Big Grin
Ref don't count on Wyatt to accept your challenge, cause he is to cowardly to accept. You might as well get ready to face the sniper because Wyatt is nothing but a coward. All Wyatt wants to do is ride his little 4wheeller to the top of the mountian and hide up there with Big J.

We know that Wyatt won't duel cause at his age if he gets hit one of his fragile bones might break. If Wyatt wants to step up to the plate I will gladly duel him.
Mongo Wrote:Ref don't count on Wyatt to accept your challenge, cause he is to cowardly to accept. You might as well get ready to face the sniper because Wyatt is nothing but a coward. All Wyatt wants to do is ride his little 4wheeller to the top of the mountian and hide up there with Big J.

We know that Wyatt won't duel cause at his age if he gets hit one of his fragile bones might break. If Wyatt wants to step up to the plate I will gladly duel him.

Bad MONGO :ape:

Didn't you learn your lesson from that spanking the Sniper gave you last Sunday?
JackFrost Wrote:Iv noticed the sniper hasn't said much after the humilating claims thats been said against him. Its ok sniper if your a wimpy, baby, kiddy, whiner.

Why Hello there little fella! Always good to hear from a fan. The Sniper will be available for autographs Sunday for all the little kids!

:BigLaugh:
After hearing the reports of the Snipers padding and seeing the monsterball clip I understand why he thinks he won our duel. The balls wont bust and the sniper couldn't feel it when a ball does hit him.

I want a rematch
Mongo Wrote:After hearing the reports of the Snipers padding and seeing the monsterball clip I understand why he thinks he won our duel. The balls wont bust and the sniper couldn't feel it when a ball does hit him.

I want a rematch

Don't MONGO mean you see why him & 15 other people, including all the other yella bellies and Mrs. MONGO , thinks he won our duel

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:Recently the Sniper underwent a 36-hour life threatening emergency surgery. The Sniper was near death and had to be resuscitated and shocked back to life twice during this traumatic ordeal. The Sniper’s family was called in to say their last goodbyes and a priest gave the Sniper his last rights. Even the Sniper began walking toward the light and had accepted his fate. But as the Sniper walked into the light and found his way to those heavenly streets of gold leading up to the pearly gates the Sniper noticed there sat old’ St. Pete himself. :AngelPray

St. Pete opened the gates wide and said, “Welcome home ol’ courageous one”.

The Sniper gladly passed through the pearly gates. However, as the Sniper passed and the gates began to close behind him, the Sniper paused and looked at St. Pete, and then asked, “When can I start killing [COLOR="DarkOrange"]yella bellies in heaven?" [/COLOR]

St. Pete said “Oh no my brave son! Even those worthless, dung headed, degenerate, depraved, half witted, cowardly [COLOR="darkorange"]yella bellies are protected here in heaven” [/COLOR]

At that moment the Sniper’s face began to snarl, his teeth began to grin, and his fists were clinched, and then the Sniper replied “Then let me the #*!! outta here St. Pete!” :Angry07:

“I’ve already found heaven on earth! Death Valley”. “There I can kill all the [COLOR="DarkOrange"]yella bellies the Sniper wants!"[/COLOR] The Sniper pleaded

“There I can kill all the low down, dirty rotten, vile, vulgar, vulture vomit, turd nugget, unholy spawned [COLOR="DarkOrange"]yella bellies I want”. [/COLOR]

Amazed St. Pete said “Are you sure my audaciously spirited son?”

“Yes” the Sniper instantly replied, “I was put on earth to kill [COLOR="DarkOrange"]yella bellies, AND the Sniper is #@** good at it too”[/COLOR]

“Oh, there’s no doubt the Sniper’s the best there is, the best there ever was, and the best there ever will be” St. Pete stated “However, [COLOR="darkgreen"]the Sniper is too close to death to return to battle”[/COLOR]

The Sniper then said “Please [COLOR="DarkRed"]St. Pete, is there anyway the Sniper can return to Death Valley and kill more yella bellies ?”[/COLOR] :please:

“Only one way my audaciously bold courageous son” said St. Pete

“How?” asked the Sniper [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“The Sniper will do anything to kill yella bellies again!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Sniper, my fearlessly valiant son, you must simply wear some kind of protection to cover your life threatening fresh wound from the surgery!” [/COLOR]continued St. Pete “There’s no way even such a brave soul as [COLOR="DarkGreen"]the Sniper could survive a direct hit to such a serious fresh wound”[/COLOR]

“No way” said the Sniper

Then seeing there was no way in #*!! the Sniper would agree to his terms the wise old owl St. Pete sweetened the pot, by then saying [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Sniper if you agree to my terms, and only ware the protection twice until your wound has completely healed, I’ll allow you to return to battle against the yella bellies two weeks before the doctor, who heroically saved your life, recommended.”[/COLOR] Smile

Blinded by the opportunity to kill more yella bellies, the Sniper reluctantly agreed Big Grin

And then the Sniper woke up and seen that it all was just a dream. And Ill bring my pen and paper sunday for that autograph becasue im out of toilet paper and need a replacement. :biggrin:
JackFrost Wrote:And then the Sniper woke up and seen that it all was just a dream. And Ill bring my pen and paper sunday for that autograph becasue im out of toilet paper and need a replacement. :biggrin:

:howdy: OK 'little' fella, Do you play paintball? The Sniper is always happy to sign autographs for 'little' kids, you can stick it where ever you want afterwards!

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Mongo, Mongo,mongo,-My,My,My----It appears that every week you are like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. My,My,My. The same result for the same Mongo challenge. Once again just as sure as we go to the Valley of dead Yealla Bellies you will be gunned down in both duel and on the battlefront or like some Yellas it is the backline ( REF ). You get talking smack and end up just like Ringo and the Ref when they talk a little too much. I see that Johnny Tyler has silenced Johnny Ringo quite a bit since their lopsided duel and The MadCap hasn't felt the need to get on here and boast in which he has every right to do so. The Cowboys are a humble bunch and don't say very much but let their paintballs do the talking. Go on Mongo and ramble on and on and on. Sunday will be here quick enough and then it will be Bill Murray Mongo time all over again. :devilflam
torQQue Wrote:This **** is intense in here.. :blondnurs

Big J.. told me the iquana was deadly.. Is he a cowboy. Because I have been anointed at cowboy by sniper already.

BTW, anybody got a backhoe I can borrow to flatten out the side of my house so I can pour footers:beg:

I would like to take a few minutes to Welcome Q. I have known him most of his life and he is most certainly a COWBOY. Welcome sir and I for one will be more than proud to serve along side Q while taking out Yella Bellies all while of course stylin and profilin. TongueirateSho
miller_tyme Wrote:I'm ready to shoot some yella bellies anyone know where they are hidding at

Welcome aboard Miller!!! I must tell you that you are now part of the greatest machine ever assembled.....known only as THE COWBOYS. But there is some advise.... it is tough first to find those cowardly yella bellies. Even when they are to engage a fight it always seems the Cowboys are still chasing them up the mountain, down the mountain and in to other counties. But in the end when the Cowboys finish the job and there is yella belly carnage lying every where.............OH WHAT A FELLING!!!!!!!!!! :thumpsup:
We experimented yesterday quite a bit Colonel and things are really going to be a BLAST sunday. I think that the YB's will be a bit hesitant in the steps they take and in which direction they choose. It will be like a bunch of yella rats in a maze when they take off running. No where to go and no where to hide. I hope Wal Mart has the decency to allow cordell Walker the time off to get painted up and put on display at the Ashland store. That should make their stock rise with a 6 ft. 7 in mannequin dressed in camo's and paint all over them.Big Grin
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Mongo, Mongo,mongo,-My,My,My----It appears that every week you are like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. My,My,My. The same result for the same Mongo challenge. Once again just as sure as we go to the Valley of dead Yealla Bellies you will be gunned down in both duel and on the battlefront or like some Yellas it is the backline ( REF ). You get talking smack and end up just like Ringo and the Ref when they talk a little too much. I see that Johnny Tyler has silenced Johnny Ringo quite a bit since their lopsided duel and The MadCap hasn't felt the need to get on here and boast in which he has every right to do so. The Cowboys are a humble bunch and don't say very much but let their paintballs do the talking. Go on Mongo and ramble on and on and on. Sunday will be here quick enough and then it will be Bill Murray Mongo time all over again. :devilflam
Johnny Tyler is yet to see the day he can silence me, fact is he hasn't been on here since his little dance show. And now the eerie silence will continue from the Young Gun camp. See YaSmile BTW..... is this a video of the Sniper.[YOUTUBE="Is This The Sniper?"]TANC4VI8vF4[/YOUTUBE]
All I want to know is if the Sniper is going to accept the rematch or if Wyatt is going to work up enough nerve to Duel. My money is on the Sniper since Wyatt is a coward.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:We experimented yesterday quite a bit Colonel and things are really going to be a BLAST sunday. I think that the YB's will be a bit hesitant in the steps they take and in which direction they choose. It will be like a bunch of yella rats in a maze when they take off running. No where to go and no where to hide. I hope Wal Mart has the decency to allow cordell Walker the time off to get painted up and put on display at the Ashland store. That should make their stock rise with a 6 ft. 7 in mannequin dressed in camo's and paint all over them.Big Grin

Good to see the test went well. Can't wait to see yella bellies scatter like rats jumping into a cheese pond, that is once THEY realize what is happening to them. What fun Sunday is going to bring for the COWBOYS!!!!!!
:rockon:
I think that is definitely The Sniper in the video......
Mongo Wrote:All I want to know is if the Sniper is going to accept the rematch or if Wyatt is going to work up enough nerve to Duel. My money is on the Sniper since Wyatt is a coward.

This is paintball MONGO, it’s not like when you were a little kid and all the grown ups played with 'little mongo' until he finally won! Just so MONGO could feel good! :dontthink

Think about it, did Muhammad Ali didn’t give ‘rematch’ title shots to people he just destroyed the week before? :1: It took Joe Fraizer years to get another shot at the champ. Bottom line, MONGO is still struggling with the very public, and very brutal beating, MONGO took in front Cowboys, Yella Bellies, AND even Mrs. MONGO. Get over it! :ChairHit:

Since the Sniper is a generous man tell you what MONGO meet the following conditions and the Sniper will duel you again
1. Admit the Sniper completely destroyed you in our duel last week by publically saying on BGR "Sniper you were my Daddy last week"

2. Stop harrassing my good Friend Wyatt, he's a good man!

3. Make Amun Ra fight from the front lines instead of 500ft away.

4. Have few duels, “IF” you win them and work your way back up the ladder of contenders, AND meet all the other conditions the Sniper will be more than happy to thrash the mortal $#!* out of MONGO AGAIN! :Clap:

Prove yourself worthy of another shot at the Sniper and believe me ---- YOU’LL GET IT!!!!!!!! :Clap: :thumpsup:
[quote=Johnny Ringo]And now the eerie silence will continue from the Young Gun camp.

Glad to see you YB's have understood your role, shut up with that sass mouth, put your thumb in your food hole and inhaled :baby: .

I think the YB's are starting to understand that the COWBOYS JUST DON'T PUT UP WITH SASS MOUTH!!!!!! I think they believe if they remain quite until Sunday, the Cowboys will be a little easier on them. Well, BROTHER, that just IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! TongueirateSho :flame:
:yikes: mick AKA KamiKaze he will face Death for his team no doubt about it Big Grin suicidal attack is his mission this is a true [B]cowboy[B[ destroying yella bellys WoooooooSmile TongueirateSho