Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well hopefully the weather will not be bad this weekend like they are saying cause I can't wait to shoot someobody, anybody....lol
What kind of guns do you guys shoot? I have been playing tournaments for about the last 8 years. Search Xplosive paintball on youtube for videos. there is a new field in Huntington if you guys want to go there let me know and I'll give you directions.
Eagle42 Wrote:What kind of guns do you guys shoot? I have been playing tournaments for about the last 8 years. Search Xplosive paintball on youtube for videos. there is a new field in Huntington if you guys want to go there let me know and I'll give you directions.
Well we play woodsball so most of us use Tippmann;s. I have a X7, there are 3 or 4 that use A5's and 3 or 4 that use 98's. We have a couple of guys though who have speedball guns. I think they are Piranhas.

What kind of field is it? Speedball prolly.
Well it seems that I have some bad news for the old tymers, Cordell is back. You have had your time to practice and now playtime is over. And to give fair warning, SNIPER I AM COMING FOR YOU!

Also it seems that in my absence new members of the young guns have showed a yellow streak and I have only one thing to say to anyone who runs from the battle field. Beware of friendly fire.
As fate would have it, I unlike Ringo have my wife's blessing as I go to fight in the woods in the name of all that is right with the world, namely the Earp Gang. I had thought at first of returning to the hills in search of a deer, but I became so inspired by the courage depicted by Wyatt in last Sunday's match that I felt I had no choice but to return the sides of my comrades to do battle against the yella bellies. I will not back down. I may even sacrifice myself to reveal the location of our enemies, so that our more proficient marksman (Sniper, Wyatt, The Judge, Curly Bill) can be free to take the necessary shots to claim victory. Good Luck to all, as I am prepared to do what it takes.....Are you?
Whyyyy Johnny Tyler, Nice to have you back. It certainly appears that we have steadily been able to build us a pretty good size gang that will finally bring about dastardly deeds upon the young lads and Calamity Jane. Good to see that the wife sends you with nothing but admiration also JT. Cordell you may last till a blue light special and that will be it.Cool
I've heard enough smack talk from you old timers about the wife not letting me go, however the truth is she doesn't care & is probably glad to get rid of me for a few hours while I battle it out. You all will be wishing she really wouldn't let me go when we get through with you guys Sunday. It looks like the Young Gun Army will be near full force this week with me & CW back in action. Wyatt, Sniper, Judge, Curly Bill & whoever else shows up for you guys will be disposed of quickly is an unavoidable sweep. Oh yes it's coming. Oh Johnny Tyler I forgot you were there, you may go now.
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:Well it seems that I have some bad news for the old tymers, Cordell is back. You have had your time to practice and now playtime is over. And to give fair warning, SNIPER I AM COMING FOR YOU!

Also it seems that in my absence new members of the young guns have showed a yellow streak and I have only one thing to say to anyone who runs from the battle field. Beware of friendly fire.

Well, look whose crawled out from under a rock and decided to show his face! Why it's the lowest low-down, dirtiest-dog, yella belly of 'em all, besides of course Amun Ra, Johnny Ringo, Mongo, & Calmity Jane, who just happens to be one of my favorite kills, Cordell Walker! Glad you finally musturd up the courage to show your face. The Sniper has been wondering about when I would get the chance to shot you again. Just in time too, cause right when we all thought the yella bellies couldn't get any yellier, Cordell shows up !!! I'll say this much, the bellies never fail to disappoint, except of course when you stay over 500ft away at all times, never charge into a fight, fail to fight after 2hrs, say your out & then back in again (mongo & CW), always let Amun-Ra stay in the back, and of course, whey you run off the field of battle crying like little girls saying "oh God, we are going to die"!
It's true that I am easily forgotten as my skills are not yet honed as those who chose to mentor me. You have to know though, that I am running with some of the bravest, heroic and iconic figures that have taken to the field of battle. Somewhere, deep down in the pit of the stomachs of all the yella bellies must be some of the most hollow empty feelings known to man. The Earp gang is growing stronger and stronger. I have know idea what it must feel like to enter those woods knowing that somewhere hiding or lurking is the likes of the Sniper, Judge, Wyatt, Curly Bill and little ole me: all willing to defend, protect and even sacrifice for each other. Just remember that Sunday is not that far away....I'll see ya soon, I'll see you soon.......
Sniper your my main target this weekend! im coming for u at whatever cost. just cause your saying that you have killed me 3 times but it is actually 2 cause the my 1st week we only played 2 games and u killed me and Mongo at the same time then the 2nd game i didnt die cause i shot the Judge right when he stood up and said he was out. then this past weekend u killed me in the 1st game and then the 2nd & 3rd i didnt die
Sure glad Sniper is on his game this week. Amun_Ra and his front runners and back runners need to show up early enough to find each other. I don't think we like sharing our parking area any more with you yella bellies either. Make sure you have enough ammo because no matter what, you get the best we got. Plenty of guns, plenty of air ( not hot air like Cordell ) and the horses to get us where we're goin. We pretty well have life just the way we like it.Cool Woo!
Age quod agis, Iuventus stultorum magister (that's Latin boys, do you really hate me now?)
Well Wyatt i seen that you got your new gun in today. was that a A-5?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Age quod agis, Iuventus stultorum magister

ok now can u say that in English Johnny
In pace requiescat!
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:ok now can u say that in English Johnny

Young RN09....tssk, tssk....you disappoint me. He is referencing the free spirit that the Earp Gang uses in describing the future that we impose upon the yella bellies of which you associate yourself with. He is trying to say that we should watch we say, that he carrying a gun. Well guess what? We all enter with guns. It's just that some of us enter with a little more git and courage is all.
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:In pace requiescat!
Now you've done it Johnny Tyler!!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Age quod agis, Iuventus stultorum magister (that's Latin boys, do you really hate me now?)

Look boys....Ringo is an educated man
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:Look boys....Ringo is an educated man
I'm sure of it, I hate him
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I'm sure of it, I hate him

Why Ringo...Does this mean we're not friends?
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:Why Ringo...Does this mean we're not friends?
Without that paintball gun, you ain't nothin but a chunky little lunger!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Without that paintball gun, you ain't nothin but a chunky little lunger!

that's probably true....but I am trying to diet though....I did like the Latin by the way
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Without that paintball gun, you ain't nothin but a chunky little lunger!

hahahahahahaha
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:It's true that I am easily forgotten as my skills are not yet honed as those who chose to mentor me. You have to know though, that I am running with some of the bravest, heroic and iconic figures that have taken to the field of battle. Somewhere, deep down in the pit of the stomachs of all the yella bellies must be some of the most hollow empty feelings known to man. The Earp gang is growing stronger and stronger. I have know idea what it must feel like to enter those woods knowing that somewhere hiding or lurking is the likes of the Sniper, Judge, Wyatt, Curly Bill and little ole me: all willing to defend, protect and even sacrifice for each other. Just remember that Sunday is not that far away....I'll see ya soon, I'll see you soon.......

Glad to have you aboard JTMC!!! Indeed the Earp gang is growing stronger by the moment! Some of the most undeniable acts of courage ever seen in battle by Wyatt, the Sniper & the Judge have inspired ol'timers like yourself & Curley Bill, along with others WORLDWIDE to take up arms and join their fello countrymen. The two things the ol'timers didn't have last year - numbers & guns, have changed dramatically. It's a new year, the ol'timers have the numbers now & they are ARMED to the teeth as well!!!! The playing field has leveled and the yella-bellies are shaking in their boots!!! I feel the momentum of the paintball world shifting. It's a good time to old!!! Big Grin

Johnny Ringo Wrote:Age quod agis, Iuventus stultorum magister (that's Latin boys, do you really hate me now?)

We hated you before Cool
Wyatt, I know you take courage by the neck and strangle it to death when you charge head first into fire and I respect that. Mainly cause it knocks you out of the game in seconds.

Johnny Tyler, just make sure you don't go out first Again! Sometimes its a long wait till the next game.

Sniper... If you think your side hurts just wait till you get shot in the face.

Curly Bill and any of the rest of the Earps better be ready this weekend cause the young Guns are going to continue their winning streak.

CW glad to see you will be returning to the fray. Just remember to watch out for Calamity Jane and The Ref tucking their tails and running out on you in the heat of battle.
Amun-Ra, make sure to bring your binoculars this weekend. With any luck maybe you'll actually get close enough to see some of the fight!!! Smile In fact I'm going to skip all the preliminaries and get straight to it "I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO CHARGE EVEN ONE TIME!!!!" Come walk that isle and take a trip on space mountain brother! But when you do, just remember one thing, this ain't no garden party brother, this is paintball, and to be the man you've got to kill the man, and brother your talking to the man!!!!!!!! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Amun-Ra is like the field general in the movies as he waits back on the hill and views the battle thru binoculars. The Judge will have a clean spirit this weekend and should without a doubt have flushed away everything including a bunch of yella belly low downs. Don't belittle my friend the Madcap on here Ringo or it's back to the sanitorium for another week. Oh Yea---Doc is back in the saddle this weekend.Cool
the way it sounds there is gonna be about 20 people playing this weekend.
The Sniper Wrote:Amun-Ra, make sure to bring your binoculars this weekend. With any luck maybe you'll actually get close enough to see some of the fight!!! Smile In fact I'm going to skip all the preliminaries and get straight to it "I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO CHARGE EVEN ONE TIME!!!!" Come walk that isle and take a trip on space mountain brother! But when you do, just remember one thing, this ain't no garden party brother, this is paintball, and to be the man you've got to kill the man, and brother your talking to the man!!!!!!!! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I charged this past weekend. 1 on 5 if I remember your numbers correctly. I charged uphill into a fortified postion all by myself with a fogged up mask. And it still took you guys 30 mins to take me out. 5 guns shooting at me and a glancing blow to my chest is what got me. It didn't even break. Actually it prolly bounced off the ground and hit me like you said I did you. Don't you worry ole Sniper, I got something for you this weekend.
Doc!?!?!?! Really??? If he thinks TB is bad wait till I get a hold of him.

I think we should put a time limit on the games. Say 30 mins from the time one team is hidden and says they are ready. What you guys think?
Amun-Ra Wrote:I think we should put a time limit on the games. Say 30 mins from the time one team is hidden and says they are ready. What you guys think?

yea i agree cause last week the 1st game lasted about 1 hr +