Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10 mph speed zone and on a bad day maybe 5mph on the back side.Big Grin hoehoehoe
Wait until they see they crew we are bringing up the hill tomorrow. Even our team will be surprised. Smile
torQQue Wrote:Wait until they see they crew we are bringing up the hill tomorrow. Even our team will be surprised. Smile
You can't get those ladies out of Otter Creek QQ. You talk about runnin, Ref wouldn't look back.Big Grin
The Sniper is feeling particularly dastardly for tomorrow!
torQQue Wrote:Wait until they see they crew we are bringing up the hill tomorrow. Even our team will be surprised. Smile

Just making an effort to come up the Ridge will suprise [SIZE="7"]YOUR TEAM[/SIZE]. That is something they have never seen.

I am thinking the more your bring the more disappointed you will be. After you lose (AND YOU WILL LOSE), you will be thinking what else can the yella bellys do to get a win. Brother, the answer is NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:
Calamity has evidently been taking art classes. She had a perfect drawing on the board last night of me riding my 4 wheeler and getting shot by her. That was funny but there will be no hand shake.:Clap:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You can't get those ladies out of Otter Creek QQ. You talk about runnin, Ref wouldn't look back.Big Grin

Wyatt, don't be so sure. I got a little pull in the Otter Creek upper management. I hear death valley needs some cleaning up, there is a few pieces of trash (cough sniper cough) laying in the ditches up there.

Oh yeah you are right, he wouldn't look back once at you guys. He would be sprinting down the hill so he could flatter them with his greatness. I can see him now, "Come on down ladies, and take a ride on space mountain. WOOOOO" :lmao:

I can easily see him getting seduced and worked by a medusa type girl. Words of advice Sniper, never trust an inmate, even if she looks innocent and cute. She might act impressed with all your space mountain and stylin and profiln flattery. However, all she really wants is your wallet.

The seduction would probably look a little something like this video.. :rockon:
Less than 24 hours before the Cowboys ride to victory, again!!!!!!!!!

Ringo so little time left to get your good for nothin, horrendous, dreadful, atrocious, dismayed bunch of so called warriors better know as the YELLA BELLYS together for an attempt to compete with the FAMOUS and LEGENDARY COWBOYS. And good luck with that, the Cowboys know you are in a tough spot as there is nothing the yella bellys can do to compete with the likes of [B]THE COWBOYS[/B]. As you know, THE COWBOYS ARE THE VERY BEST GOIN TODAY, BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
torQQue Wrote:Wyatt, don't be so sure. I got a little pull in the Otter Creek upper management. I hear death valley needs some cleaning up, there is a few pieces of trash (cough sniper cough) laying in the ditches up there.

Oh yeah you are right, he wouldn't look back once at you guys. He would be sprinting down the hill so he could flatter them with his greatness. I can see him now, "Come on down ladies, and take a ride on space mountain. WOOOOO"

I can easily see him getting seduced and worked by a medusa type girl. Words of advice Sniper, never trust an inmate, even if she looks innocent and cute. She might act impressed with all your space mountain and stylin and profiln flattery. However, all she really wants is your wallet.

The seduction would probably look a little something like this video..

The only thing the Sniper’s seen in a ditch lately is a Yella Carcass The Sniper’s left laying there brother!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

Being new and still Yella behind the ears, and having absolutely “0”, I mean “NO” experience in Death Valley whatsoever, The Sniper realizes ‘Q’ doesn’t understand how the Sniper rolls. Brother you are talking to a MAN THAT’S CUSTOM MADE FROM HEAD TO TOE!
A KISS STEALING, WHEELING DEALING, SON OF A GUN! WHOSE KISSED THE GIRLS WORLD WIDE, AND MADE ‘EM CRY! :blonded: WHOOOOO!!!!!

So being the generous soul the Sniper is, the Sniper’s gonna break it down for ya “Q”!

First, if the Sniper runs off the ridge it will be to blast some poor measly, miserable, low down, dirty rotten, rat bag yella belly right in the head!:flame:
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Second, the Sniper doesn’t try to flatter the ladies! The ladies try to flatter the Sniper! Because they know the Sniper’s a 60-minute man brother! :girlwink: WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next, Space Mountain’s easy to find for the ladies! It may be one of the older rides in the park, but ITs STILL GOT THE
L-O-N-G-E-S-T LINE BROTHER! :blonde:
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, some words of advice for ‘Q’ and upper management at the Otter Creek Correctional Facility! Don’t let the lady inmates know the Sniper’s even in the vicinity! It would cause a safety hazard for the greater Wheelwright metropolitan area. No one wants a riot or a mass escape attempt by those ladies just trying to catch a glimpse of Space Mountain!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cop:
The Sniper Wrote:The only thing the Sniper’s seen in a ditch lately is a Yella Carcass The Sniper’s left laying there brother!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

Being new and still Yella behind the ears, and having absolutely “0”, I mean “NO” experience in Death Valley whatsoever, The Sniper realizes ‘Q’ doesn’t understand how the Sniper rolls. Brother you are talking to a MAN THAT’S CUSTOM MADE FROM HEAD TO TOE!
A KISS STEALING, WHEELING DEALING, SON OF A GUN! WHOSE KISSED THE GIRLS WORLD WIDE, AND MADE ‘EM CRY! :blonded: WHOOOOO!!!!!

So being the generous soul the Sniper is, the Sniper’s gonna break it down for ya “Q”!

First, if the Sniper runs off the ridge it will be to blast some poor measly, miserable, low down, dirty rotten, rat bag yella belly right in the head!:flame:
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Second, the Sniper doesn’t try to flatter the ladies! The ladies try to flatter the Sniper! Because they know the Sniper’s a 60-minute man brother! :girlwink: WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next, Space Mountain’s easy to find for the ladies! It may be one of the older rides in the park, but ITs STILL GOT THE
L-O-N-G-E-S-T LINE BROTHER! :blonde:
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, some words of advice for ‘Q’ and upper management at the Otter Creek Correctional Facility! Don’t let the lady inmates know the Sniper’s even in the vicinity! It would cause a safety hazard for the greater Wheelwright metropolitan area. No one wants a riot or a mass escape attempt by those ladies just trying to catch a glimpse of Space Mountain!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cop:
And that's a Classic!!
My fellow Cowboys, tonight The Yella Bellies will tell you all sorts of lies, they will tell you that victory from them is imminent! That they have new weapons, new recruits, and they are going to turn the tide in this war with a route over the Cowboys tomorrow in Death Valley.

The Yella Bellies have warned us we’re not ready for tomorrow
They’ve warned us we can’t handle their new recruits!
They’ve warned us we can’t overcome the odds!
They’ve warned us too many obstacles stand in our way!
They’ve warned us we --- shouldn’t --- even --- try!

In fact, people like Amun Ra, Johnny Ringo, that big bootied MONGO, along with Q & X (even though they haven't even seen a battle or stepped foot in Death Valley) would have you believe that tomorrow will be the Cowboys darkest day!!!!!

But BROTHER, the Sniper sees it a little different,
For the Sniper says to you, tomorrow will NOT be the Cowboys darkest day, but instead, TOMORROW WILL BE OUR FINEST HOUR!

At dark times like these, when victory was uncertain, we Cowboys have always blazed a trail and responded with one simple creed “ YES WE CAN!”

And we’ve come so far because not only the Sniper, but ALL COWBOYS believed in three little words “YES WE CAN!”

My fellow teammates you have made it obvious you believe in the Cowboy’s cause! And the Sniper knows in his heart tomorrow will be no different! Because the Sniper knows that “YES WE CAN”

With the addition of our new teammates the Cowboy’s have managed to harness the ingenuity of ALL in order to turn the tide in this war because “YES WE CAN”

Only in America will so many, who are so different, come from so far, to join a common cause! From college students to retirees, from grocery store clerks to teachers, from truck drivers to coaches, from mechanics to administrators, we have all come together and shown that
If you have the courage,
If you’re willing to overcome,
If your heart is pure,
And your mind is right,
THEN BROTHER, YES YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!

YOU can change the course of a war with three little words “YES WE CAN”

So before we go into battle tomorrow my brothers, before we meet our enemies’ fact to face on the battlefield, the Sniper has one simple message for all you Cowboys out there “YES WE CAN!” “YES WE CAN!” “YES WE CAN!”

YES WE CAN beat their new recruits, wherever they come from!
YES WE CAN overcome any obstacle they throw at us!
YES WE CAN beat the Yella Bellies when we’re outnumbered!
YES WE CAN meet our enemies fact to face!
YES WE CAN out maneuver, out flank, and out fight the yella ones!
YES WE CAN make it clear we are simply better!!!!!!!
YES WE CAN WIN!
YES WE CAN – YES WE CAN – YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enoying your last meal Sniper? Big Grin
By the way I got our arm bands so should I bring them tomorow for us to wear or what?
JackFrost Wrote:Enoying your last meal Sniper? Big Grin

The Sniper is enjoying life on top brother! Wink
The Sniper Wrote:My fellow Cowboys, tonight The Yella Bellies will tell you all sorts of lies, they will tell you that victory from them is imminent! That they have new weapons, new recruits, and they are going to turn the tide in this war with a route over the Cowboys tomorrow in Death Valley.

The Yella Bellies have warned us we’re not ready for tomorrow
They’ve warned us we can’t handle their new recruits!
They’ve warned us we can’t overcome the odds!
They’ve warned us too many obstacles stand in our way!
They’ve warned us we --- shouldn’t --- even --- try!

In fact, people like Amun Ra, Johnny Ringo, that big bootied MONGO, along with Q & X (even though they haven't even seen a battle or stepped foot in Death Valley) would have you believe that tomorrow will be the Cowboys darkest day!!!!!

But BROTHER, the Sniper sees it a little different,
For the Sniper says to you, tomorrow will NOT be the Cowboys darkest day, but instead, TOMORROW WILL BE OUR FINEST HOUR!

At dark times like these, when victory was uncertain, we Cowboys have always blazed a trail and responded with one simple creed “ YES WE CAN!”

And we’ve come so far because not only the Sniper, but ALL COWBOYS believed in three little words “YES WE CAN!”

My fellow teammates you have made it obvious you believe in the Cowboy’s cause! And the Sniper knows in his heart tomorrow will be no different! Because the Sniper knows that “YES WE CAN”

With the addition of our new teammates the Cowboy’s have managed to harness the ingenuity of ALL in order to turn the tide in this war because “YES WE CAN”

Only in America will so many, who are so different, come from so far, to join a common cause! From college students to retirees, from grocery store clerks to teachers, from truck drivers to coaches, from mechanics to administrators, we have all come together and shown that
If you have the courage,
If you’re willing to overcome,
If your heart is pure,
And your mind is right,
THEN BROTHER, YES YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!

YOU can change the course of a war with three little words “YES WE CAN”

So before we go into battle tomorrow my brothers, before we meet our enemies’ fact to face on the battlefield, the Sniper has one simple message for all you Cowboys out there “YES WE CAN!” “YES WE CAN!” “YES WE CAN!”

YES WE CAN beat their new recruits, wherever they come from!
YES WE CAN overcome any obstacle they throw at us!
YES WE CAN beat the Yella Bellies when we’re outnumbered!
YES WE CAN meet our enemies fact to face!
YES WE CAN out maneuver, out flank, and out fight the yella ones!
YES WE CAN make it clear we are simply better!!!!!!!
YES WE CAN WIN!
YES WE CAN – YES WE CAN – YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoooooooooooooo, That was awesome....Only 16 more hours..............:Clap:Big Grin
There is no way, NO WAY the YELLA BELLYS have an ounce of courage, bravery, fearlessness, competitiveness and skill in there entire body that a [COLOR="Navy"]COWBOY HAS IN HIS FINGER TIP [/COLOR]. So I say Yella Bellys come on down and walk that isle that the COWBOYS call DEATH VALLEY :Skull03: , brother!!!!! But beware the COWBOYS are waiting!!!!!!!! HOOORAAAAAH!!!!!TongueirateSho
JackFrost Wrote:By the way I got our arm bands so should I bring them tomorow for us to wear or what?

Yeah you should, that would help identify you as they carry you out of Death Valley.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Yeah you should, that would help identify you as they carry you out of Death Valley.

Oh yeh your right I better bring them for the parade when they carry us young guns out of the hills from our victorious battle. And you can bet Ill have mine on so they'll know I aint no cowgirl.
The Sniper in action, even when outnumbered!

[YOUTUBE="The Sniper in Action agaisnt the Yella Bellies"]npoB0uUeP4U[/YOUTUBE]
The ol' Warhorse "Wyatt" leading the Cowboys into battle

[YOUTUBE="Wyatt leading the Cowboys into battle!"]yKi-lQ2bAs8[/YOUTUBE]
JackFrost Wrote:Oh yeh your right I better bring them for the parade when they carry us young guns out of the hills from our victorious battle. And you can bet Ill have mine on so they'll know I aint no cowgirl.

As Q would say you must be hitn the bong right now. You are mistakin those line of cars and all the people for the yella belly funeral for a parade. Oh and aren't you in a duel with the GREAT ONE tomorrow? You will definately be carried out of Death Valley, brother............ALL COVERED IN PAINT, just like the rest of your yella belly misfit crew that challenged the GREATEST DUELER THAT EVER LIVED!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for this one. Cool
Weather perfect with maybe a little shower, temperature just right, Field of battle muddy to murky and Yella Bellies again with smaller forces and hope dim. Just the way we like it. The Sniper has been raring to go since last night and it took both The Colonel and myself to hold him back and keep him from trash talkin our dastardly enemy. Cordell got the new gunny but again will be a no show. Let's try to get started at least by one tomorrow with the first attack. Go ahead Ringo, you and Chester bring your potato gun your veggie slicer , Your wheel a deal and any other guns you have made up. Tomorrow will be a meal served up by the Cowboys and it looks like for entertainment the dancin Yella bellies trying to sidestep a little crossfire.Wink
So Cordell isn't gonna show up again? That is 2 of them already.... Cordell and Ref...... Not looking good for the yella ones...
CW got to work again? Why aint the Ref coming?
Amun-Ra Wrote:CW got to work again? Why aint the Ref coming?
His Momma is making him clean RN09's room today.Sad
i think i might have a lil somethin for the tater gun
oh yeah, in less than 4 hours there will be yella bellies laying in death valley..haha
Amun-Ra Wrote:CW got to work again? Why aint the Ref coming?

CW is still afriad the THE JUDGE will take him out after his no show call out last week.

The Ref has a little baseball meeting today at Pikeville College at 2:00pm so will be a no show. The Colonel has that same meeting today but will be in Death Valley with his Cowboy teammates takin out yella bellys, JUST WERE THE COLONEL BELONGS, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOORAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! TongueirateSho
Thats why The Ref couldn't be a Cowboy... He doesn't have the @$$ to show up like the Colonel........... Only time we don't show up is for family emergencies and what not... Heck The Sniper even missed his Grandmothers 83 or 84th birthday... And the Ref can't even miss a lil meeting...
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Weather perfect with maybe a little shower, temperature just right, Field of battle muddy to murky and Yella Bellies again with smaller forces and hope dim. Just the way we like it. The Sniper has been raring to go since last night and it took both The Colonel and myself to hold him back and keep him from trash talkin our dastardly enemy. Cordell got the new gunny but again will be a no show. Let's try to get started at least by one tomorrow with the first attack. Go ahead Ringo, you and Chester bring your potato gun your veggie slicer , Your wheel a deal and any other guns you have made up. Tomorrow will be a meal served up by the Cowboys and it looks like for entertainment the dancin Yella bellies trying to sidestep a little crossfire.Wink

It's gonna be a great day for the Cowboys. And I think it will be another Confusedtrom: day for the yella belly. The Cowboys are gonna :mop: up Death Valley :Skull03: with a cowardly bunch of yella bellys. AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Wyatt, holding the Sniper back has been one of toughest things I have had to do. He was ready for Death Valley yesterday at 6:00pm. This has been the most fired up I have ever seen the Sniper and that is a bad thing, A VERY BAD THING, for the yella bellys. I don't think Q knows what BEAST he has woke up.