Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mongo Wrote:Sniper do you swear that 1 - 5 is true, no one would have ever guessed any of those were true. To listen to you sacks of hot air talk you would have thought you all had won the world siries. Or maybe it's due to the fact that you just haven't never won at paintball.

We know that you cowardly cowgirls want to run your mouths cause you have been waiting so long to say we won, we won. The young guns are realistic and we knew that we wouldn't win every week cause even the great teams lose every now and then. Know that we have lost a game or 2 we gona take our rightful spots on top of the paintball world and but your cowardly bunch back at the bottom of the hill.

Sorry MONGO! :ape:

The Sniper's sorry MONGO, the Sniper shouldn't have mentioned your trip out behind the woodshed!!! It's still too soon for MONGO to talk about. The Sniper appologizes!!! In all honesty the Sniper was probably too hard on MONGO. The Sniper should have never beat MONGO down that way in front of all those people. Because the Sniper realizes now it was such a traumatic experience for MONGO that MONGO'S not readY to talk about it yet!

Wink
I need to get a gun, give me a link fellows to a good one.. I know nothing about what type I should buy.. What kind of accessories do I need? Helmet?, goggles? Smile
torQQue Wrote:I need to get a gun, give me a link fellows to a good one.. I know nothing about what type I should buy.. What kind of accessories do I need? Helmet?, goggles? Smile

The gun doesn't matter, accessories don't matter, helmet & goggles don't really matter!!!!!!!!!!!

What matters is whether or not you have a backbone, some nerve, and some intestional fortitude????

If you answered YES to all of these questions, then your a Cowboy! However, if you answered NO to even one of them, then your definitely a worthless festering boil on a weasel's @$$ YELLA BELLY! :thumpsup:
Sniper I would say to get acustom to winning cause it's not going to happen anymore but I already know that your not acustom to it because of the numerus bet downs the cowgrils have taken for years. Come Sunday the tradition of the young guns bettin down the cowgrils will continue.
Mongo Wrote:Sniper I would say to get acustom to winning cause it's not going to happen anymore but I already know that your not acustom to it because of the numerus bet downs the cowgrils have taken for years. Come Sunday the tradition of the young guns bettin down the cowgrils will continue.

I won't mention our duel anymore MONGO! as obviously the Snipers sees MONGO won't either!

:lmao:

The COWBOYS have a perfect record brother! unblimished! we have never failed to show! we have never failed to play! even when overwhelmingly outnumbered! we have never failed to fight! even when our arsenol was subpar! we have never backed down! we have never give an inch! we have never & I mean NEVER failed to charge! even when certain death was waiting! AND we have NEVER ran from an opponenet! CAN THE YELLA BELLIES SAY THE SAME? ---- NO!!!!!!! SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CAUSE THE COWBOYS HAVE A PERFECT RECORD BROTHER!!!!!

TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
I know not to call out you or any of your teammates,wyatt. thats funny any time you want to duel just let me know wyatt, and by duel i mean me and you not you gettin one of your teammates to do the dirty work for you. I couldnt get any more enjoyment that firing your head up with a couple dozen paint balls. And as for you tate you keep runnin your mouth , and i ll have to take you out sunday first thing instead of letting you feel good about yourself and stay in for a little while. :fedup:
Sniper everyone knows that your team has an unblimished record. That win column don't have any in it
The Sniper Wrote:The gun doesn't matter, accessories don't matter, helmet & goggles don't really matter!!!!!!!!!!!

What matters is whether or not you have a backbone, some nerve, and some intestional fortitude????

If you answered YES to all of these questions, then your a Cowboy! However, if you answered NO to even one of them, then your definitely a worthless festering boil on a weasel's @$$ YELLA BELLY! :thumpsup:

:lmao: intestional??? Are you referring to Gastrointestinal problems?:p If so, then no doubt about it, I'm a cowboy. A rather gassy one at that. Big Grin Seriously, Big K ask me to come play with you guys the other day, but I have no idea what I need. Aren't paintball guns dangerous without protective equipment. I want to be a Cowboy, but I don't want to end up a one-eyed yella bellied pirate. :notworthy
THE REF 37 Wrote:I know not to call out you or any of your teammates,wyatt. thats funny any time you want to duel just let me know wyatt, and by duel i mean me and you not you gettin one of your teammates to do the dirty work for you. I couldnt get any more enjoyment that firing your head up with a couple dozen paint balls. And as for you tate you keep runnin your mouth , and i ll have to take you out sunday first thing instead of letting you feel good about yourself and stay in for a little while. :fedup:

:Angry07: :Angry07: :Angry07:

:ref1: Ref37, why you low down, good for nothing, worthless, infested colon from a squeaking rat, everybody knows Wyatt’s ailing at the moment! “I’M YA HUCKLEBERRY” Ref! The Sniper gave you a chance the day the Sniper chased you AND your partner Calamity Jane out of Death Valley! I see now the Sniper’s mercy went unappreciated!!! Now the Sniper has no choice but to take you 'Ref' out behind the woodshed and spank your little bottom good & proper, like the Sniper should have done before!

I guess the old sayings true “Spare the rod, spoil the child”

:mad:
Mongo Wrote:Sniper everyone knows that your team has an unblimished record. That win column don't have any in it

One question even MONGO can answer --- because it's 'yes' or 'no' of course

Can the YELLA BELLIES SAY THE SAME THING I SAID IN MY EARLIER POST?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
torQQue Wrote::lmao: intestional??? Are you referring to Gastrointestinal problems?:p If so, then no doubt about it, I'm a cowboy. A rather gassy one at that. Big Grin Seriously, Big K ask me to come play with you guys the other day, but I have no idea what I need. Aren't paintball guns dangerous without protective equipment. I want to be a Cowboy, but I don't want to end up a one-eyed yella bellied pirate. :notworthy

:Thumbs:

I can tell your Cowboy material! Welcome aboard!!! Cowboy's pay no attention to danger, we're not Yella like our cowardly opponents. All you need is a backbone to be a Cowboy!
paintball is tough
torQQue Wrote:I need to get a gun, give me a link fellows to a good one.. I know nothing about what type I should buy.. What kind of accessories do I need? Helmet?, goggles? Smile

Are u really thinking about playing.. you should its fun i even got dad in 2 playing ill come up and we will look at some guns it is really all about how much money you wanna spend
RaIdEr#1 Wrote:paintball is tough

Only if your an old man who is way past his time, and come January 25 those old men cant hide anymore cause it's JUDGEMENT DAY:Skull03:
torQQue Wrote::lmao: intestional??? Are you referring to Gastrointestinal problems?:p If so, then no doubt about it, I'm a cowboy. A rather gassy one at that. Big Grin Seriously, Big K ask me to come play with you guys the other day, but I have no idea what I need. Aren't paintball guns dangerous without protective equipment. I want to be a Cowboy, but I don't want to end up a one-eyed yella bellied pirate. :notworthy
Don't go and buy a gun and things yet QQ. I have extra googles and we have a few extra guns. See what you think first, but being competitive, and mainly gettin out and kickin these Yella Bellies that we have known all of their life is really alot of fun. I will have Doc get in touch with you.
THE REF 37 Wrote:I know not to call out you or any of your teammates,wyatt. thats funny any time you want to duel just let me know wyatt, and by duel i mean me and you not you gettin one of your teammates to do the dirty work for you. I couldnt get any more enjoyment that firing your head up with a couple dozen paint balls. And as for you tate you keep runnin your mouth , and i ll have to take you out sunday first thing instead of letting you feel good about yourself and stay in for a little while. :fedup:
I was hopin you would get out from behind Momma's apron Ref. You want a duel then you got it. The only thing you are gooooona be fed up with is pink paint and this time it won't be hittin you in the @#$ as you run down the creek but right smack in the head. There is simply no way that I will put up with sass mouth from one of my ex players. You called down the thunder and if I don't get injured before sunday it's on. I will have as my backup as in the days of old someone that you probably will be a tiddly winkly afraid of and I think you know who that is. :flame:
R.I.P.----- Rest in Paint :ref2: I was afraid The mighty one would do the callout Mr.Ref. I am afraid for you that you have now backed yourself into a corner. Looks as if you want to ride Space Mountain because you found the longest line to the oldest ride in the park.
Wyatt's suffering??? From what?? Blisters on his fingers from getting on here running his mouth & then wanting someone else to stand in the duel for him. Sunday can't get here quick enough. It's not only revenge we're after this week it's gonna be a RECKONING!!!
Well good i am glad you accepted wyatt, i thought you might decline the invitation , I all i can say is bring it on, I cant wait to splatter a couple of paintballs right between your eyes. Sunday cant get here fast enough.
The Sniper Wrote::Thumbs:

I can tell your Cowboy material! Welcome aboard!!! Cowboy's pay no attention to danger, we're not Yella like our cowardly opponents. All you need is a backbone to be a Cowboy!
I think you forgot that he'll also need his mommy to cut up a mattress for some padding to put under his clothes. It would appear the fearless Sniper isn't as tough as he seems with this kind of activity going on. Oh yes, yes it's true...no need trying to deny it on here cause it comes from what the press would say is a reliable source, if you know what I meanWink . One thing about it, I don't know how a person calls someone YELLA & COWARDLY when they're the one who wears a mattress under their clothes...that my friend is the most YELLA & COWARDLY thing I've ever heard of.:flame: That being said, I also found a clip of the Sniper's mommy getting him ready for painball.[youtube="Preparing the Sniper for paintball"]HW4IZ0Flh3M[/youtube]
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I think you forgot that he'll also need his mommy to cut up a mattress for some padding to put under his clothes. It would appear the fearless Sniper isn't as tough as he seems with this kind of activity going on. Oh yes, yes it's true...no need trying to deny it on here cause it comes from what the press would say is a reliable source, if you know what I meanWink . One thing about it, I don't know how a person calls someone YELLA & COWARDLY when they're the one who wears a mattress under their clothes...that my friend is the most YELLA & COWARDLY thing I've ever heard of.:flame: That being said, I also found a clip of the Sniper's mommy getting him ready for painball.[youtube="Preparing the Sniper for paintball"]HW4IZ0Flh3M[/youtube]

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
I always suspected something was up with that big thick jacket the Sniper wears, now we all know boys, he's done the most cowardly, yella, low down, chicken livered, weasley, snake crawlin deeds ever to be done in the world of paintball with this mattress padded jacket. I know plenty of times he's been shot in plain sight only to come out with no paint on him. How could we get a paintball to burst on a mattress. So all the big talk about leading the charge & all the bravery just flew out the window. Anyone that wears a mattress under their jacket is as yella as yella could get.Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I always suspected something was up with that big thick jacket the Sniper wears, now we all know boys, he's done the most cowardly, yella, low down, chicken livered, weasley, snake crawlin deeds ever to be done in the world of paintball with this mattress padded jacket. I know plenty of times he's been shot in plain sight only to come out with no paint on him. How could we get a paintball to burst on a mattress. So all the big talk about leading the charge & all the bravery just flew out the window. Anyone that wears a mattress under their jacket is as yella as yella could get.Big Grin

I think you Ringo have found a new bottom of lowness for even a Yella Belly, Brother. You have most certainly found a new depth to the YELLOWNESS. What a low down, scandalous, atrocious, abominable, despicable, horrendous, and appalling accusation to make about a great warrior such as the Sniper. And do you actually think anyone other than a few of your flunky YB’s would even consider such a lie to be in any way the TRUTH. The Sniper has left more yella belly carnage lying in Death Valley than the heavens have stars, Brother!!!!!! But keep telling your yella belly boys what ever it takes for them to get up enough courage to return and possibly (POSSIBLY) put up some sort of a fight against the GREATEST MACHINE EVER ORGANIZED....................................THE COWBOYS, brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for RINGO....................YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've told the Sniper to withhold any response to false info on his armor until all of the lies are told. You rotten low down Yella Bellies can do alot of things but to take aim at one of our most precious and loving, caring, loyal no matter what we do and still love us unconditionally---OUR MOTHERS--- goes over the line. Johnny Ringo, Ref 37 the one that started all of these lies on the Sniper, Jack Frost, Mongo, Calamity, Cordell, Chester, RaiderNation09, Benedict Skeans, Remourcefull one, Rin Tin Tin it doesn't matter because it is into the twilight zone for you YB's. I forgot Amun-Ra because he hadn't played in so long.:dontthink
[youtube="cowboys"]OMko5LelBdA[/youtube] We stay the course no matter what!
Colonel Kill Wrote:I think you Ringo have found a new bottom of lowness for even a Yella Belly, Brother. You have most certainly found a new depth to the YELLOWNESS. What a low down, scandalous, atrocious, abominable, despicable, horrendous, and appalling accusation to make about a great warrior such as the Sniper. And do you actually think anyone other than a few of your flunky YB’s would even consider such a lie to be in any way the TRUTH. The Sniper has left more yella belly carnage lying in Death Valley than the heavens have stars, Brother!!!!!! But keep telling your yella belly boys what ever it takes for them to get up enough courage to return and possibly (POSSIBLY) put up some sort of a fight against the GREATEST MACHINE EVER ORGANIZED....................................THE COWBOYS, brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for RINGO....................YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh call it whatever you want KERNEL CLINK, bottom line is IT'S TRUE. **** I'd leave carnage lying all over death valley if I wore a mattress padded jacket, it's like an invisible force field, the paintballs just bounce right off without breaking. We don't want to hear any more stories about the courageous acts of someone who is so low down he wears mattress pad under his jacket.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Oh call it whatever you want KERNEL CLINK, bottom line is IT'S TRUE. **** I'd leave carnage lying all over death valley if I wore a mattress padded jacket, it's like an invisible force field, the paintballs just bounce right off without breaking. We don't want to hear any more stories about the courageous acts of someone who is so low down he wears mattress pad under his jacket.

Why Ringo............ the only thing you know of lying carnage is that you see of your fellow yella bellies you are running over to get out of the COWBOYS way.
THE REF 37 Wrote:Well good i am glad you accepted wyatt, i thought you might decline the invitation , I all i can say is bring it on, I cant wait to splatter a couple of paintballs right between your eyes. Sunday cant get here fast enough.

I just hope MOMMY will let you come out and play with the big boys on Sunday. Can't wait to see Wyatt take you behind the old wood shed and put a real old fashion whippin on you!!!!!!:moon:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Oh call it whatever you want KERNEL CLINK, bottom line is IT'S TRUE. **** I'd leave carnage lying all over death valley if I wore a mattress padded jacket, it's like an invisible force field, the paintballs just bounce right off without breaking. We don't want to hear any more stories about the courageous acts of someone who is so low down he wears mattress pad under his jacket.

Are you using Monster Balls? If so thats probably why they won't bust.... These are dangerous balls and junk..... I bought some before I knew this, I won't even shoot at you Yella Bellies with them...

Watch this video....[youtube="Monster Balls"]mKqpYVvhuxs[/youtube]

Cowboys is where its at...
TATE_64 Wrote:Are you using Monster Balls? If so thats probably why they won't bust.... These are dangerous balls and junk..... I bought some before I knew this, I won't even shoot at you Yella Bellies with them...

Cowboys is where its at...

No I use Anarchy or Hot Spots, yeah I know Monster Balls are hard to bust & they fly everywhere. I fixed the video for you. Monster Balls are what Wyatt shoots.