Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah they were tired of being called yella....haha

:lmao:

Never understood why brave souls like Barker & Nick where riding with the yella bellies anyway :confused: A fella's reputation could get ruined riding with the likes of such scallywags Wink

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote::lmao:

Never understood why brave souls like Barker & Nick where riding with the yella bellies anyway :confused: A fella's reputation could get ruined riding with the likes of such scallywags Wink

The question is Sniper, whats Ringo and his cowardly band of yella bellies gonna do brother when Wyatt's gang of Cowboys along with the new additions come lookin for them tommorrow? Whooooooo!
The Sniper Wrote:Thanks Stardust, for the kind comments, but I have to be honest with ya my new friend! this isn't the first time someone has heard tales of the Earp gang's heroics and been amazed! Cool such acts of bravery are legendary here in Eastern KY and have become the trademark of the cowboys. I only wish I could say the same for our cowardly opponents, the yella bellies

But ya know Stardust, everywhere we go people recognize us and say "Hey, there goes those bad@$$ cowboys", some say "There goes some great athletes", some say "Wow! what phyiscal specimens" and others simply say "There --- goes --- the --- BEST!!!!!"

I guess what I'm trying to say is your words are appreciated but we are used to that response these days!:thumpsup:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please you all won one game. Just like you said a couple post back, even a blind hog finds an acorn.
JackFrost Wrote:Oh please you all won one game. Just like you said a couple post back, even a blind hog finds an acorn.

When did hogs hunt for acorns???? I thought Squirrels were the ones that hunted acorns...Big Grin Have you been hanging out with Mongo????:ape: :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:The strong just got stronger and the weak weaker with that announcement TATE. There’s little yella bellies shaking, quivering, and crying all over the world tonight brother! Cause come high noon tomorrow, the Sniper’s turning into nothing but walking talking death & destruction brother. And along with Barker & Nick now riding with the Cowboys the menu for the yella bellies tomorrow looks like this, First, the cowboys are going to serve up a small massacre for an appetizer, then a full plate of carnage, along with a side order of slaughter, and a great big glass of whop@$$ for the main course, followed by a bloodbath for desert brother!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

We’ll trade Benedict Skeens for Barker and Nick ---- any ---- day ---- of ---- the ---- week!!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULDA BEEN A COWBOY!!!!
That would be the only way you guys could win... If our playes start playng for you, cause God knows you guys can't get it done.

Bill I got your message but now I dont have any of my stuff. It is all at the house and I am at Chrissy's. I didnt know Barker had extras till we got here. If I can get it tomm before we start I will be there. If not I dont know if I will make it this weekend.
Amun-Ra Wrote:That would be the only way you guys could win... If our playes start playng for you, cause God knows you guys can't get it done.

Bill I got your message but now I dont have any of my stuff. It is all at the house and I am at Chrissy's. I didnt know Barker had extras till we got here. If I can get it tomm before we start I will be there. If not I dont know if I will make it this weekend.

Well drive down there and get it, or get one of your teammates to pick it up....Rolleyes
TATE_64 Wrote:When did hogs hunt for acorns???? I thought Squirrels were the ones that hunted acorns...Big Grin Have you been hanging out with Mongo????:ape: :lmao:

Wild hogs i guess he was meaning by and thats the way I took it, not the kind that you see at slaughter houses in their pins that kinda look like you:moon: Smile
Amun-Ra Wrote:That would be the only way you guys could win... If our playes start playng for you, cause God knows you guys can't get it done.

Amun Ra is :igiveup:

:lame:

Oh no Amun, we've got extra tanks, you just come get your whipping tomorrow

You don't have to quit! You can still show up and pretend your gun breaks again so we won't hurt you tomorrow.

News of the big trade already has one yella belly on the run :lmao:
Had a long talk with Barker today and we discussed several things, his future with the yella bellies , our great victory last weekend and some other things.

He said that the odds that our team had overcome to pull it out the victory in such a overwhelming fashion, He knew that it was something special to be a cowboy . So I offered him a chance of a liftime, a chance to part of a brotherhood, a chance for him and Nick to join somthing special and boy was they ready to make the move. The move to be a cowboy.

They seen how the Yella Bellies work, the way they recruited Benadict Skeens on a day when we needed every man and small things, they never really felt like part of a team just mercinaries for the yella bellies. They wanted to be part of somthing and boy they are now. Hope Skeens works out for ya boys LOL

Cowboys for life.

Hope you Yella bellies show up tomorrow LOL

No different than you taking Skeens and we didnt say nuttin so dont get mad, and I told you last week I was about to take em LOL. Wink

Go get your stuff tomorrow, Barker will still let you get some co2 even though he is probably gonna gun you down tomorrow like the dawg you are.:igiveup:
Billnz28 Wrote:No different than you taking Skeens and we didnt say nuttin so dont get mad, and I told you last week I was about to take em LOL. Wink

Go get your stuff tomorrow, Barker will still let you get some co2 even though he is probably gonna gun you down tomorrow like the dawg you are.:igiveup:
No different....LOL

Skeens barely plays and you are getting two. We got one. Anyways, all my stuff is at home in my car. I rode with Chrissy. If I can get my stuff tomm and get back in time I will play.
Amun-Ra Wrote:No different....LOL

Skeens barely plays and you are getting two. We got one. Anyways, all my stuff is at home in my car. I rode with Chrissy. If I can get my stuff tomm and get back in time I will play.

Hey I missed my 83 year old grandmothers b-day party to play --- so I don't want to hear any BS excuses

Cool No different what so ever! we never said a word over Benedict Skeens, cause we don't whine! Plus Benedict Skeens didn't have what it takes to be a cowboy anyway. We expect the same from you yella ones, but I doubt if we get it :mad: This might just help even the numbers

Just tell me what you need & I'll find it for you, but you ain't getting out of this @$$ whoppin that easy! You yella bellies got one coming tomorrow. :rockon:
well we may be getting 2 new recruits also not sure when tho. we will be without ref37 tomorrow due to sickness.
The Sniper Wrote:Hey I missed my 83 year old grandmothers b-day party to play --- so I don't want to hear any BS excuses

Cool No different what so ever! we never said a word over Benedict Skeens, cause we don't whine! Plus Benedict Skeens didn't have what it takes to be a cowboy anyway. We expect the same from you yella ones, but I doubt if we get it :mad: This might just help even the numbers

Just tell me what you need & I'll find it for you, but you ain't getting out of this @$$ whoppin that easy! You yella bellies got one coming tomorrow. :rockon:
i need all my stuff which is at my house in my car. Well except for my coveralls which should be in the dryer ion the house. Then i need some CO2 which barker maybe able to provide. i aint even fixed my gun yet so it may not shoot still.

Like I said if I can get down there to get my stuff and then get back here in order to play I will.

Win or lose, I never like missing the game.
:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :booo: :booo: :booo:
Amun Ra, I didn’t appreciate the remarks you made about my brother earlier in this thread. I’m sick & tired of doing all the fighting while you always stay way behind the rest of the young guns during battle. I sick & tired of your good for nothing bad attitude too. And I’m tired of you making jokes about my brother and me! THAT’S WHY I’M CALLIN YOU OUT! That’s right YOU & RAIDER NATION are dueling the next time I lay eyes on your sorry hide! If my brother won't deal with you then I WILL. Get ready cause #*!!’s coming your way! I’m going to shoot you right in your big mouth!!!!!
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:Amun Ra, I didn’t appreciate the remarks you made about my brother earlier in this thread. I’m sick & tired of doing all the fighting while you always stay way behind the rest of the young guns during battle. I sick & tired of your good for nothing bad attitude too. And I’m tired of you making jokes about my brother and me! THAT’S WHY I’M CALLIN YOU OUT! That’s right YOU & RAIDER NATION are dueling the next time I lay eyes on your sorry hide! If my brother won't deal with you then I WILL. Get ready cause #*!!’s coming your way! I’m going to shoot you right in your big mouth!!!!!

:wtf1:

STOP THE PRESS!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!! THE [COLOR="orange"]YELLA BELLIES ARE CALLING EACH OTHER OUT!!!![/COLOR]

RAIDERNATION, I have to give it to ya kid --- you’ve got gutts!!!! Something the yella bellies seriously lack. I didn’t think you’d ever duel again after that "tremendous thrashing" you took at the hands of the Sniper. I can’t say I blame you though, I wouldn’t let Amun Ra cyber slap my brother and get by with it either. :thumpsup:

I’d have to say the smart money on this duel is on AMUN RA, but I’m going with RAIDERNATION09
  • The kid’s got dueling experience
  • He’s angry
  • He has something to prove
  • He’s fighting for a cause – the family name
  • He just wants some of Amun Ra

I JUST HOPE AMUN RA ISN'T AS YELLA AS I THINK HE IS AND SHOWS UP TOMORROW!
JackFrost Wrote:Wild hogs i guess he was meaning by and thats the way I took it, not the kind that you see at slaughter houses in their pins that kinda look like you:moon: Smile

I love the fat jokes....Big Grin Keep em coming you low down, mud sucking, scumbag yella bellie you.... :lmao: ......

Looks like there is some conflict amongst the yella bellies.....:eek: Somebody just opened up a whole can of whoop @$$ and I don't think Amun Ra is gonna show....

Seems like there is a power struggle in the Yella Bellie clan.... Wonder who may be the new leader now.... Big Grin
TATE_64 Wrote:I love the fat jokes....Big Grin Keep em coming you low down, mud sucking, scumbag yella bellie you.... :lmao: ......

Looks like there is some conflict amongst the yella bellies.....:eek: Somebody just opened up a whole can of whoop @$$ and I don't think Amun Ra is gonna show....

Seems like there is a power struggle in the Yella Bellie clan.... Wonder who may be the new leader now.... Big Grin

i got tons of jokes if you really want them:biggrin:
JackFrost Wrote:i got tons of jokes if you really want them:biggrin:

Pretty low if you ask me, especially coming from a boyband wanna be LOLBig Grin , things like this is why the Yella bellies lost their best Wink

hope you guys show tomorrow
Billnz28 Wrote:Pretty low if you ask me, especially coming from a boyband wanna be LOLBig Grin , things like this is why the Yella bellies lost their best Wink

hope you guys show tomorrow

Im tellin ya boybands is where is at, get paid millions and tons of hot chicks.
But yeh some one post on here in the morning if everyone decides not to play.
Well i be ****ed.... Getting called out by my own teammate. Listen if you can't take a little ribbing then go back to day care. The Ref and me have done that since high school so you can go take a hike.
If you wanna duel we can. I dont care one bit. And I want even talk smack to you like Sniper did because after what you just posted, your defeat will be enough of a disgrace to you.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well i be ****ed.... Getting called out by my own teammate. Listen if you can't take a little ribbing then go back to day care. The Ref and me have done that since high school so you can go take a hike.
If you wanna duel we can. I dont care one bit. And I want even talk smack to you like Sniper did because after what you just posted, your defeat will be enough of a disgrace to you.

Wow this is getting intense:popcorn:
Don't worry Jack F. there is no dissention in the ranks among us Young Guns... Those old men think they are clever in trying to trick us into fighting but ol' Amun is too swift for that. I played along, all the time knowing it was either the no good Wyatt or that dastardly Sniper convincing Raider Nation to treason against his team.

Seriously though guys if i can make it tomm I will be there.
I talked with the Judge and he wants to play as do we ( the Gang ) that is. I think the weather is going to be around 36-40 according to Ringo's weather class seen weekly on WYMT. I would say Ref has a little head cold and Mamma won't let him come out and play so don't try and give us that excuse RN09. I will give you a little plus in that you were willing to duel amongst your small ranks but there was no and I mean zero chance that you would have had a prayer against A-R. No one knows how good his gun shoots because we have never seen it used in action. I told the Judge I would be up there at the Ranch around 15 till 1 and if any Yella's want to show their low down, snake crawlin, weasel cryin, courage searchin dispicable faces then be there. I am going to bring :popcorn: just in case RN09 has the Bert Lahr courage to show. This is the picture Sniper took last week when he sneaked up on RN09, Cordell and The Ref hiding behind the barriers. [Image: MV5BMTE5MjU3MzAyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzAy..._SS90_.jpg] :kneel:
I have but one question, where is Ringo the fearless leader of the yella bellies in this time to attempt to bring together a bunch of cryin, tale packin, scared, low down, scum sucking, good for nothing yella bellies together before their total destruction today. I mean you have Amun-Ra cyber pimping the Ref... only to have the Ref not show today due to sickness (haha)...then you have RN09 take a stand for the family name and call Amun-Ra out to a duel to settle the score..... only to have Amun-Ra frighten up and want to stay home today. Not to mention lose 2 because that want to fight like COWBOYS. SO Ringo where are you? But I guess you know they are just being a typical YELLA BELLY.

I do give RN09 credit because just a week after he got destroyed by the very best in the game today Brother, he calls out Amun-Ra to duel. I'm sure he knows Amun-Ra can't hold a light to the Sniper dueling and thus has a shot to win.
If Wyatt has any courage at all he will duel with me today, but considering how he has ran away from it every other time I expect nothing less today. If Wyatt does run as we all know he will that will be 1 - 0 for the young guns cause of a CSF victory.
Mongo Wrote:If Wyatt has any courage at all he will duel with me today, but considering how he has ran away from it every other time I expect nothing less today. If Wyatt does run as we all know he will that will be 1 - 0 for the young guns cause of a CSF victory.

:Shaking:

Bad MONGO :ape:

The dueling today is between your yella teammates. RN09 has thrown down the gauntlet and it has landed at Amun Ra's cowardly feet. I just hope Amun Ra has the gutts to show his face today in Death Valley! Big Grin
Mongo Mongo Mongo, My MY My!!! Do you know how it feels to be a superior player and planner of your downfall week after week after week. It is so simple to get you into a duel that you cannot possibly win. The entire plot today was to have you throw out the challenge and then let The Deadly One known as Sniper tell you that he was your huckleberry. Being on the winning side again and watching as you were completely taken apart by the Great One was something that will long be remembered in Death Valley. It really did remind me of the old west when a gunslinger would call someone out that they knew was far better and deadlier and know they were doomed. Did you have to do that in front of poor little Calamity though? Imagine how she felt watching and then having to agree that you lost by a count of 14 shots to the head and only one shot hitting the Sniper. You may want to ask RN09 how to get all that pink paint off from your mask. Amun-Ra and Johnny Ringo I hope you get back next week and Ref I hope you stay bedfast all week.:1:
For Ringo and Amun-Ra I thought I would show you a little about how Wyatt and his gang took heartbreak ridge in death valley right from your bunch of yella bellies to go 3-0 for today. You will notice that Major Malcom Powers aka Mongo makes an appearance in this little flick. [youtube="Heartbreak Ridge"]bGEWjt8UGT0[/youtube]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGEWjt8UGT0][/url]