Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:They alol seem to act up when it's not at least 38-40 degrees

I hope that is it. I was pretty aggravated today.
The forecast is sunny 38 Sunday but who knows
I hope we get some good weather I am really wanting to play. I hated to miss this weekend.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Those are pretty funny. Is that Prater in the last duel?

Yep, that be Prater... He is now a Cowboy....:biggrin: :Thumbs:
TATE_64 Wrote:Yep, that be Prater... He is now a Cowboy....:biggrin: :Thumbs:

It's good to know one of my neighbors made the right choice.
Colonel Kill Wrote:It's good to know one of my neighbors made the right choice.

He definitely made the right choice...:biggrin:
Colonel Kill Wrote:I hope that is it. I was pretty aggravated today.

Just to let you know, Barker, Nick, and Big Matt's cyclones didnt work to well yesterday. Nick has a brand new x7 it acted up, Big Matts didnt work at all but I dont think the weather was his problem and Barkers upgraded cyclone didnt work to well either. Nick is at the point of ordering a 150 dollar qloader and barker is about 95 percent sure he is selling his x7 all together.
Billnz28 Wrote:Just to let you know, Barker, Nick, and Big Matt's cyclones didnt work to well yesterday. Nick has a brand new x7 it acted up, Big Matts didnt work at all but I dont think the weather was his problem and Barkers upgraded cyclone didnt work to well either. Nick is at the point of ordering a 150 dollar qloader and barker is about 95 percent sure he is selling his x7 all together.

It's bad but good to know other cyclones are doing the same. Hope we can get past this under 35 degree weather.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I hope we get some good weather I am really wanting to play. I hated to miss this weekend.

Colonel, I hope the weather is good too because I'm ready for another fierce battle in the valley....:Thumbs:
Colonel Kill Wrote:It's bad but good to know other cyclones are doing the same. Hope we can get past this under 35 degree weather.

Well if I knew then what I know now about A5 & X7's I'd have just bought a 98.
phoeniXX Wrote:Colonel, I hope the weather is good too because I'm ready for another fierce battle in the valley....:Thumbs:

When you miss a week it makes you want to play that much more.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well if I knew then what I know now about A5 & X7's I'd have just bought a 98.

I went with the A5 because everything I read said it was the best marker for all weather.
How's come that good for nothing, low life, gutter dwelling, trouble making 'Q' hasn't had much to say lately????

Guess the Cowboys slapped all that sassmouth :blabbermo shut last week! Big Grin
Colonel Kill Wrote:I went with the A5 because everything I read said it was the best marker for all weather.

Me too...too bad nobody ever said anything about cyclone trouble in cold weather.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Me too...too bad nobody ever said anything about cyclone trouble in cold weather.

And that is when we play. There has to be something to help them work better.
Colonel Kill Wrote:And that is when we play. There has to be something to help them work better.

I wonder if a regulator would make any difference
The Sniper Wrote:How's come that good for nothing, low life, gutter dwelling, trouble making 'Q' hasn't had much to say lately????

Guess the Cowboys slapped all that sassmouth :blabbermo shut last week! Big Grin

Q doesn't have to talk, he just reacts....by going in and taking down Cowboys.
Besides, you don't have to talk when you have FEAR NOTHING tattooed across your back...:wink:
phoeniXX Wrote:Q doesn't have to talk, he just reacts....by going in and taking down Cowboys.
Besides, you don't have to talk when you have FEAR NOTHING tattooed across your back...:wink:

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I wonder if a regulator would make any difference

I am not sure but it might. I was thinking about callin tippmann tomorrow.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I am not sure but it might. I was thinking about callin tippmann tomorrow.

Let me know what they say. Hopefully there's a cure.:HitWall:
Maybe you could find out something on the tippmann forums. There is one really good site.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Maybe you could find out something on the tippmann forums. There is one really good site.

What are you still doin up, I put sleeping pills in that soup you should be out cold by now. And besides if I want anything out of you I'll knock it out.
has anyone tried 888paintball.com
phoeniXX Wrote:has anyone tried 888paintball.com

Never heard of it what is it?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:What are you still doin up, I put sleeping pills in that soup you should be out cold by now. And besides if I want anything out of you I'll knock it out.
Yea and I planted a bug so I could hear everything you and the Phantom are talking about. You better watch over your shoulder for the little one.:devilflam
guys I have been researching a little tonight so I can help Barker out. I found alot of good info on the Cyclone and things to try. check this site out http://www.x7og.net/ just go down to cyclone feed forum and look around. some have put bigger line and banjo fittings on. one guy said his powertube hole didnt line up properly. Im gonna get Barker to bring me his gun and Im gonna try and fix it before he gets rid of it. Chad try putting some oil in the tube where you can manual feed the cyclone. If I find anything out Ill let you guys know.
Billnz28 Wrote:guys I have been researching a little tonight so I can help Barker out. I found alot of good info on the Cyclone and things to try. check this site out http://www.x7og.net/ just go down to cyclone feed forum and look around. some have put bigger line and banjo fittings on. one guy said his powertube hole didnt line up properly. Im gonna get Barker to bring me his gun and Im gonna try and fix it before he gets rid of it. Chad try putting some oil in the tube where you can manual feed the cyclone. If I find anything out Ill let you guys know.

I have also been researching. I think they have an a5 sight http://www.A5og.net.
Billnz28 Wrote:guys I have been researching a little tonight so I can help Barker out. I found alot of good info on the Cyclone and things to try. check this site out http://www.x7og.net/ just go down to cyclone feed forum and look around. some have put bigger line and banjo fittings on. one guy said his powertube hole didnt line up properly. Im gonna get Barker to bring me his gun and Im gonna try and fix it before he gets rid of it. Chad try putting some oil in the tube where you can manual feed the cyclone. If I find anything out Ill let you guys know.

I did that and also put some in the main bottom of the cyclone underneath where all the moving parts are. I read somewhere they said to use white litheum grease but I read somewhere else not to use it. I think the oil works better myself. Be sure to use paintball gun oil---liquid fire or whatever it's called.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I have also been researching. I think they have an a5 sight www.A5og.net.

I can't get either one of the pages to load.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Yea and I planted a bug so I could hear everything you and the Phantom are talking about. You better watch over your shoulder for the little one.:devilflam
We talk in pig latin he don't know what's going on.