Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Sniper Wrote:Being how this is Christmas and all. The Sniper wishes to take this opportunity to wish paintballers the world over happy holidays and a very merry Christmas!!! Big Grin

EXCEPT, of course, for you measly, miserable, rotten, pathetic, deplorable, low-down, spineless, slithering, scaly, gutless, scum-bagged, egg sucking, cowardly, crusty-headed, rodent-minded, gutter-dwelling, particles of monkey mucus, yella bellies!!!!

Confusedinglepar
Great post there with true Christmas meaning Sniper. Wyatt wants to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone that is not associated with The Yella Bellies. Jack Frost your Dad will of course be on our team and that spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E for you and the likes of RN09. It's gonna be a good one in a few weeks.Cool Sniper I hope the Dr. releases you this week because without a doubt and make no mistake it is getting close to the massacre at Jacks Creek. ( Good to see Calamity made it safely back from Lexington because of the black ice on the highways or else Mongo would not have a post for evryone to read, We know she typed it Mongo. )Cool
and exactly why does it spell trouble for me and JackFrost there Wyatt.
Wyatt talk all you want, till you and your cowardly crew start actually winning games, all the trash talk in the world dont mean nothing. See the young guns such as my self mongo, ringo, calamity jane, radier nation, amun ra, jack frost, and cordell walker can talk the talk cause we can back it up. Waytt you and your team better rest up today and tomm. cause your gonna need it. AS for you tate you better not eat too much christmas turkey cause when i shoot you in that big gut of yours its not gonna be prettySmile Smile :mad:
As for you SNIPER i cant wait till you get back , there will be no more running like the first time i started playin, i am comin for you , all i can say is you better be ready.:eek:
THE REF 37 Wrote:Wyatt talk all you want, till you and your cowardly crew start actually winning games, all the trash talk in the world dont mean nothing. See the young guns such as my self mongo, ringo, calamity jane, radier nation, amun ra, jack frost, and cordell walker can talk the talk cause we can back it up. Waytt you and your team better rest up today and tomm. cause your gonna need it. AS for you tate you better not eat too much christmas turkey cause when i shoot you in that big gut of yours its not gonna be prettySmile Smile :mad:

You ain't gonna shoot anything. I'm like the Magic Man, now you see me----------------- now you don't...lol... When we are done with you, you will be wanting to join ya Daddy's team...Cool :howdy: ... I hope you play paintball better than you play basketball...lol

I haven't played the first game, and I am already waiting on the big brown truck to bring paintball stuff....Big Grin
Well I cant wait till I get to play again cause I got the itch. Not the itch that the Sniper complains about but the itch to play.
You have the itch alright Amun-Ra and the 7 year one at that. Sniper has more kills in the weeks prior to his life threatening 36 hour surgery than your entire bunch of low down dastardly deed crawlin Yella Bellies combined. He will be back if the doctor releases him next week but make no mistake and I mean no mistake, The Sniper will be on full alert and full charge with the batteries energized fully. Ref and RN09 will be going crying to mommy with Jack Frost melted down by his own Dad. Sorry about your boys luck. The Jacks Creek Massacre is only a few days away.Cool Ringo tried to talk trash even at Christmas dinner and I don't take lightly the things that was said. we're waitin boys.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You have the itch alright Amun-Ra and the 7 year one at that. Sniper has more kills in the weeks prior to his life threatening 36 hour surgery than your entire bunch of low down dastardly deed crawlin Yella Bellies combined. He will be back if the doctor releases him next week but make no mistake and I mean no mistake, The Sniper will be on full alert and full charge with the batteries energized fully. Ref and RN09 will be going crying to mommy with Jack Frost melted down by his own Dad. Sorry about your boys luck. The Jacks Creek Massacre is only a few days away.Cool Ringo tried to talk trash even at Christmas dinner and I don't take lightly the things that was said. we're waitin boys.

You just never learn :confused:
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:and exactly why does it spell trouble for me and JackFrost there Wyatt.

Cause we said so little man !!!! nuff said

THE REF 37 Wrote:As for you SNIPER i cant wait till you get back , there will be no more running like the first time i started playin, i am comin for you , all i can say is you better be ready.:eek:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well, I guess thats another spanking for you little fella!

Amun-Ra Wrote:Well I cant wait till I get to play again cause I got the itch. Not the itch that the Sniper complains about but the itch to play.

you work at a hospital! I'm sure they have medicine for that :Thumbs:

Don't think they can help you with your lack of nerve & gutts, but they can probably give you something to calm you down before you WATCH a fight Smile
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You have the itch alright Amun-Ra and the 7 year one at that. Sniper has more kills in the weeks prior to his life threatening 36 hour surgery than your entire bunch of low down dastardly deed crawlin Yella Bellies combined. He will be back if the doctor releases him next week but make no mistake and I mean no mistake, The Sniper will be on full alert and full charge with the batteries energized fully. Ref and RN09 will be going crying to mommy with Jack Frost melted down by his own Dad. Sorry about your boys luck. The Jacks Creek Massacre is only a few days away.Cool Ringo tried to talk trash even at Christmas dinner and I don't take lightly the things that was said. we're waitin boys.

Actually Wyatt, the surgery lasted 38 hours, and I had to be resuscitated twice!

It was touch and go for hours Wyatt, and the only thing that kept me from walking toward the white light was the thought of blasting some sorry yella carcasses!
Exactly Sniper and when the going gets tough then there we are. I can't wait and the signing of all the new free agents only makes it better. I saw Mongo and Calamity today unfortunately and even had to have dinner with them and of course had to put up with a little Sass mouth but it was astonishing just to hear Mongo complete a sentence on his own without Calamity helping.Cool I know the Ref and RN09 are asleep all nestled in their beds waiting for Santa but friday all the little Yella Belly Elfs are going to wakeup and take a North Pole beating. Well not all of them because some just seem to be afraid to be there.
go ahead boys and talk about all of your free agents and your little massacre all you want. What it is comin down too is that you know you can't win no matter what you do so you have keep tryin to find an answer for the young guns.

The answer is plain and simple......................you cowards can't win no matter what you do
i got some news that remorcefulraider got a gun for Christmas and he is gonna start playing with us. he got a Tippman 98 Custom
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i got some news that remorcefulraider got a gun for Christmas and he is gonna start playing with us. he got a Tippman 98 Custom
Any news you got was from the county highway departmentCool . Don't get on here and post a bunch of rumors and tales, we just don't like it. One of my daughters got me a paintball vest loaded with the extras and now that I don't have to run out of ammo or air I will never be shot again. Things are lookin real good for the Cowboys side and in another day the rain will really fall on a bunch of low down dastardly deed snake belly grenade fearin and paintball dodgin Yella Bellies. Here you go Ref:Cheerlead .
Mongo Wrote:go ahead boys and talk about all of your free agents and your little massacre all you want. What it is comin down too is that you know you can't win no matter what you do so you have keep tryin to find an answer for the young guns.

The answer is plain and simple......................you cowards can't win no matter what you do

Mongo, if you have the answer then I'm sure its plain and simple! :lmao:

Kept trying to trash talk though, you've made some progress :Thumbs:

Good Mongo! :ape:
I am callin the sniper out right now in front of everyone to have duel on friday. We will make it easy for you sniper, we both sit in a chair so far apart and start shootin first one hit is out.

If the sniper is as brave as he claims then he should have no problem showin up to get shoot. A no show would only mean he is the biggest yella bellie of them all which would be no surprise to me or anyone else.
Mongo Wrote:I am callin the sniper out right now in front of everyone to have duel on friday. We will make it easy for you sniper, we both sit in a chair so far apart and start shootin first one hit is out.

If the sniper is as brave as he claims then he should have no problem showin up to get shoot. A no show would only mean he is the biggest yella bellie of them all which would be no surprise to me or anyone else.

They won't accept a challenge Mongo, he knows he'll lose. Just like that coward Johnny Tyler who was supposed to have a duel with me & what happened?? Nothin, excuse after excuse of why it couldn't take place, we have to wait on this, we have to wait on that yada yada yada......it all just comes down to their a bunch of blow hards livin in a fantasy world all their own.Big Grin
it's official Remorcefulraider bought a gun and is gonna start playing.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:it's official Remorcefulraider bought a gun and is gonna start playing.
I thought we told you Yella Bellies not to get on here and spread rumors. 1:00 tomorrow at The Judge's. Not a minute late or a minute early YB's.Cool Keep it up Mongo and you go back in the cage.
Wyatt it dont matter if you had a tank, your still not gonna win. Oh we'll be there i wouldnt miss it for anything. I might have to leave a little early i have game @ 6, but it wont take long for the young guns to win anyway. i think this :Cheerlead suits you a little better than me . :moon:
SO far I know that Barker,Big J, Tate, Nick ,Myself are gonna be able to play friday and saturday, So why not everyone that can play friday can play and then saturday everyone that can play.
Billnz28 Wrote:SO far I know that Barker,Big J, Tate, Nick ,Myself are gonna be able to play friday and saturday, So why not everyone that can play friday can play and then saturday everyone that can play.

myself Wyatt Sniper Remorcefulraider The Judge and others will be leaving for Corbin on Saturday
Wyatt I am very devistated that I won't make tomorrow's event, but I wanted to make sure that you get in bed and get enough rest so that you can keep up with J.R. I know if he were playing he would be on top of his game and be the next future hall of famer of Paintball.
Wyatt I thought that 1:00 was your nap time. We know that you need a nap cause you are gettin up there in years.

I hope that vest is light weight cause I don't know if your strong enough to pack it around. It might make you look slower than you all ready are when you turn and run away, or should i say retreat to high ground.
Mongo Wrote:I am callin the sniper out right now in front of everyone to have duel on friday. We will make it easy for you sniper, we both sit in a chair so far apart and start shootin first one hit is out.

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well boys, looks like the spider just caught a fly!!!! Mongo, I knew if you had enough rope you would hang yourself Smile

You called out the bull, and now you're going to get the horns brother!!! The Sniper lives for moments like these Cool

You just remember one thing Mongo, just one thing! when you walk that isle and call out the Sniper, you may just as well have tried to walk up Mt. Synide and stomp out the burning bush itself, cause you just cant do it brother!!!! least not without consequences! Moses walked the desert for 40 years, but you'll only have to walk around in Jacks Creek about 4 hours with a big pink dot right in the middle of that spoogy nonfunctioning melon that you call your head.

Just in case you still don't know where I'm talking about Mongo, it's that lump between your shoulder blades and about 3 ft above your big hind end of yours. :lmao:

And let me save any the rest of you yella bellies the trouble of calling the Sniper out again. I'm sending out a standing invitation to anybody who wants some. So come on down and walk that isle WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea, as of right now we can play.. No work..

Bad Mongo! :ape:

it's shot Mongo, not shoot

No one shows up to get shoot, they show up to shoot others Wink

shoot is what I'm going to do to you the next time I play!

You must have typed that post yourself Smile Smile Smile
Well my vest and barrel didnt arrive in time for Christmas and they wont be going into battle with me this go around, but the next game watch out lol. I also think their will be another new player coming out tomorow. He got a gun for Christmas and hes going to be a secret weapon for the young guns and straight from the horses mouth he says, "May God show mercy over Jackscreek"
That's just the talk we need to keep us going. Hot air from a bunch od Yella Bellies. It doesn't matter that I take a nap at 1:00 because you YB's won't fight until 2. I see a Yella Belly tomorrow and they're gonna fall by the wayside. Ref I am sure if you are calling at 6 then you should get quite the headstart while running towards wherever you're going. Mongo can't find Jacks Creek without Calamity and certainly is no threat to rain on our parade. Jack Frost the only thing I can see in tomorrows battle is how you're gonna have a meltdown. The big defrost is on for you. SORRY TO SAY mongo THAT THE SNIPER WON'T BE BACK UNTIL NEXT WEEK AND THAT IS STRAIGHT FROM THE DOCTORS OFFICE. This is truely gonna be a day to remember in the woodlands.Cool
Ref don't worry about being late for your game cause it will only take 10 minutes a game to take care of those old cowards. We should be done with 3 games way before 6 with 3 Wins under our belts again.

If they do have us out numbered like they claim they do then it might take 20 minutes which will still leave you with plenty of time.