Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Next Coach at Bell County?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I could care less what happens. I will say sorry now for both. Nothing is definate to the papers are signed. Got home this evening and had a message from someone very very close to the football program about the latest which is posted above. Its high school football, things come and go. I will promise I will not lose sleep to whatever happens with this.

Your sure make alot of post about something you could care less what happens.
BigBlueBell Wrote:just heard the exact same thing....

COUNTER OFFER :thanks:
Hagarxxxxxxxxxout
Mills
Hoskins
Woolum
Rainsxxxxxxxxxout
Cobbxxxxxxxxxout
Frazier
Larkey Sr.xxxxxxout
Roarkxxxxxxxxxout
Hensleyxxxxxxxout
Matneyxxxxxxxxout
Holcombxxxxxxxout
Greerxxxxxxxxxxout
Crawfordxxxxxxout
Chappellxxxxxxxout
Russellxxxxxxxxxout
Chaneyxxxxxxxxout
Jaggers

Have not heard anything else on Matney. May be an early dismiss, but don't think he is considering it.

If Mills turns this down then some may come back into picture. We will have to see, but this is how I see it now.
The job is Wayne Mills accourding to the rumor mill
The Iceboxx Wrote:The job is Wayne Mills accourding to the rumor mill
Care to quote a source or give any indication of how this is the case?
This thread is turning into a classic bluegrass thread.
The Iceboxx Wrote:The job is Wayne Mills accourding to the rumor mill

As we have said throughout this thread, it has been offered to him.....who knows if he has accepted. I don't think so as of yet. If he had, trust me, no one at Bell will keep it quite.
WhyLie Wrote:As we have said throughout this thread, it has been offered to him.....who knows if he has accepted. I don't think so as of yet. If he had, trust me, no one at Bell will keep it quite.
That is consistent with what I have heard on this end. Nobody around here disputes the fact that he is being recruited by Bell. And most understand why they would recruit him. What has been tough to stomach is all the assertion that he has "behind the scenes" taken the job and just not telling us. I don't think he is that kind of man and frankly it frustrates me each time I hear it in this community or see it on this site.

Further, to suggest the only way Wayne Mills would stay here is if an illegal offer of additional money "under the table" was handed to him speaks poorly of him and the people of this county. The purpose of this unfounded rumor is no doubt the explanation that we will hear when it turns out that Coach Mills politely turns down the offer from Bell. Not a very classy move.

Consider it - so far this thread would have people believe that Coach Mills has secretly taken the job at Bell while hiding it from his players and parents in Knox and now he may renig on the secret acceptance to Bell in favor of a big chunk of illegal cash from Knox. Really?
Football1 Wrote:That is consistent with what I have heard on this end. Nobody around here disputes the fact that he is being recruited by Bell. And most understand why they would recruit him. What has been tough to stomach is all the assertion that he has "behind the scenes" taken the job and just not telling us. I don't think he is that kind of man and frankly it frustrates me each time I hear it in this community or see it on this site.

Further, to suggest the only way Wayne Mills would stay here is if an illegal offer of additional money "under the table" was handed to him speaks poorly of him and the people of this county. The purpose of this unfounded rumor is no doubt the explanation that we will hear when it turns out that Coach Mills politely turns down the offer from Bell. Not a very classy move.

Consider it - so far this thread would have people believe that Coach Mills has secretly taken the job at Bell while hiding it from his players and parents in Knox and now he may renig on the secret acceptance to Bell in favor of a big chunk of illegal cash from Knox. Really?

Frankly if you don't like the story line here why do you continue to log on an then continue to repost others stories that you can't seem to digest.......this thread seems to be a double edge sword for ya.......and if you have convinced yourself that he isnt leaving that's all on you...........And lastly why have you developed this private school approach........especially with your recruitment of your coach:please:
Why the delay?
Everyone acts as if they are in the know. Maybe no one really knows. If one of those that say they know could just explain the delay. I am not being a smart elic but if you have so much knowledge and are so sure. Just tell what you know for certain and how?Key word HOW
Radio Wrote:Everyone acts as if they are in the know. Maybe no one really knows. If one of those that say they know could just explain the delay. I am not being a smart elic but if you have so much knowledge and are so sure. Just tell what you know for certain and how?Key word HOW

It will be known when we allow it to be known..........but i am sure in the back of your membrane you already know the answer...........pretty sure the dotted line has secured a signature by now........not trying to be an a@#
Just as I thought. The only thing you know about the board of education and its processes is when school starts and when its time for recess. I would say its almost bedtime so go brush your teeth and put on your jommies and be a good boy. nite nite
Radio Wrote:Everyone acts as if they are in the know. Maybe no one really knows. If one of those that say they know could just explain the delay. I am not being a smart elic but if you have so much knowledge and are so sure. Just tell what you know for certain and how?Key word HOW

Radio Wrote:Just as I thought. The only thing you know about the board of education and its processes is when school starts and when its time for recess. I would say its almost bedtime so go brush your teeth and put on your jommies and be a good boy. nite nite

Sleep tight in ur tightie whities .......and make sure you dont wake with brown ones on when you hear the news
Has anyone noticed a KNOX 2011 thread here?
Is Knox Central going to be in 4A next year? If so this would be a good move for Mills.
Everyone says its a good move. Can anyone tell me when following a legend has really worked out for any coach?
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Frankly if you don't like the story line here why do you continue to log on an then continue to repost others stories that you can't seem to digest.......this thread seems to be a double edge sword for ya.......and if you have convinced yourself that he isnt leaving that's all on you...........And lastly why have you developed this private school approach........especially with your recruitment of your coach:please:

I have no idea what your point is here. Private school approach? Story line? None of that adds up to anything I have posted. But let me attempt to be crystal clear here.

I have a vested interest in this. I live in this community, have a son on this team, and want to see our football team be successful. Coach Mills is a key part of that. And when folks from Bell come on a public board and state he has already signed to leave - I feel compelled to answer that with posts that question that. Esepcially ones that would paint his character and that of our community in a poor light as many of these have.

Now if you have a point you would like to make about something I have said, please let me know know and I will be happy to consider your point of view.
Football1 Wrote:I have no idea what your point is here. Private school approach? Story line? None of that adds up to anything I have posted. But let me attempt to be crystal clear here.

I have a vested interest in this. I live in this community, have a son on this team, and want to see our football team be successful. Coach Mills is a key part of that. And when folks from Bell come on a public board and state he has already signed to leave - I feel compelled to answer that with posts that question that. Esepcially ones that would paint his character and that of our community in a poor light as many of these have.

Now if you have a point you would like to make about something I have said, please let me know know and I will be happy to consider your point of view.
He is not going to respond. He is all tucked in after a good bedtime story, with his jommies on, nite light in place and ready for a hard day on the playgroud in the morning.
Some coaches have followed legends and failed. Others learn from the legend and are successful. No one is asking a new coach to be Dudley. They are asking for continued success.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Has anyone noticed a KNOX 2011 thread here?
Why post such a thread when our future is already getting debated on this thread every day? Does it concern you that there are not 2 threads where everyone could be talking about how our coach is going to Bell? Trust me, one is plenty.
Radio Wrote:He is not going to respond. He is all tucked in after a good bedtime story, with his jommies on, nite light in place and ready for a hard day on the playgroud in the morning.
Hey, there is something to be said for security! LOL...
110% percent if Mills wants it, he has it. It has been offered to him and he is squating on it as for now.. This is a fact, the individual who told me is a former coach and player under Dudley. Now...if you see any contractors working on any football related things at KC, he has turned Bell down..but if not, he is Gone!!!!
[quote=Football1]I have no idea what your point is here. Private school approach? Story line? None of that adds up to anything I have posted. But let me attempt to be crystal clear here.

Now if you have a point you would like to make about something I have said, please let me know know and I will be happy to consider your point of view

As I have said earlier...............
Football1 Wrote:Why post such a thread when our future is already getting debated on this thread every day? Does it concern you that there are not 2 threads where everyone could be talking about how our coach is going to Bell? Trust me, one is plenty.

I will say this to you.......when there is a thread that reads "the next coach at knox central...........there will not be 530 some posts or over 18000 views on the subject..........your just a basketball school.............hardly that:thatsfunn
Lots of fact and speculation going on here; and lots of emotion undereath it all to color it somewhat.

You want facts or speculations?

Facts:
Dudley was told early in the year that this would be his last season.
Dudley had some input on his replacement.
Dudley doesn't jive politically with the Bell County "powers that be".
Mills was baited early in the school year with the prospect of taking Dudley's place.
Mills met with the Bell County powers on at least two ocassions.
Mills unofficially verbally committed to Bell.
Mills was offered some incentives.....call it what you will....to stay at KC.
Mills wants all of this info kept QT, but it leaked here.

Now no matter who coaches at BC or KC, those are the facts of the matter. BellCountyBobcats09 could give you more insight if he chooses to do so. This is all the information that I know to be factual, because I have been at some of these meetings, but not all of them. BellCountyBobcats09 is privy to more information that I have as factual. Everything else is speculation; albeit substantial or hopeful.
BigBlueBell Wrote:Lots of fact and speculation going on here; and lots of emotion undereath it all to color it somewhat.

You want facts or speculations?

Facts:
Dudley was told early in the year that this would be his last season.Dudley had some input on his replacement.
Dudley doesn't jive politically with the Bell County "powers that be".
Mills was baited early in the school year with the prospect of taking Dudley's place.
Mills met with the Bell County powers on at least two ocassions.
Mills unofficially verbally committed to Bell.
Mills was offered some incentives.....call it what you will....to stay at KC.
Mills wants all of this info kept QT, but it leaked here.

Now no matter who coaches at BC or KC, those are the facts of the matter. BellCountyBobcats09 could give you more insight if he chooses to do so. This is all the information that I know to be factual, because I have been at some of these meetings, but not all of them. BellCountyBobcats09 is privy to more information that I have as factual. Everything else is speculation; albeit substantial or hopeful.

You have lost your mind if you believe that. He may not get along with the powers to be. But he was larger than them. They could not fire him. Super or principal. FACT. Dudley Hilton could have stayed longer than any of the powers in Bell.
I think we need to get a proper definition of FACT on this thread. Some are spreading rumors as FACTS.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:I will say this to you.......when there is a thread that reads "the next coach at knox central...........there will not be 530 some posts or over 18000 views on the subject..........your just a basketball school.............hardly that:thatsfunn

That is only because there are 30 Bell County fans on here compared to about 5 Knox Central fans and all the Bell County fans check this 45 times each day. Search the thread, only Bell County people talking to a few KC posters, no else cares about your little drawn out drama in Pineville. Yes it will be interesting to see who gets it but if Mills takes the job it will be just as interesting to see who get the KC job because they will have a solid group of kids, playing in the future unlike Bell. KC has unreal talent in middle school and dont start making this a middle school doesn't turn into success thread.
Gummie Bear Wrote:That is only because there are 30 Bell County fans on here compared to about 5 Knox Central fans and all the Bell County fans check this 45 times each day. Search the thread, only Bell County people talking to a few KC posters, no else cares about your little drawn out drama in Pineville. Yes it will be interesting to see who gets it but if Mills takes the job it will be just as interesting to see who get the KC job because they will have a solid group of kids, playing in the future unlike Bell. KC has unreal talent in middle school and dont start making this a middle school doesn't turn into success thread.

Sure, we'll do exactly as you say. It doesn't mean squat. Let that unreal talent you speak of go out and dominate in this area for four years and then come back talking about it. You say what you want and others will say what they want.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29