Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell @ Belfry (Class 3A 2nd Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
EKUAlum05 Wrote:He is just as justified as people who think that West Carter exposed Belfry last week? Both are equally as ludicrous.

:thatsfunn Face it Belfry has been exposed. Like it or not ithat's the way it is.:thatsfunn
Belfry will smash Russell this friday and shut all thebelfry hatersup..
There is a reason not many Russell fans are on here smack talking,It's called quite confidence.Belfry fans are sweating bullets if not they wouldn't be on here so much.

The Mountians are going to get a taste of what North Eastern KY football is all about come Friday.Wink
kybaseball Wrote:There is a reason not many Russell fans are on here smack talking,It's called quite confidence.Belfry fans are sweating bullets if not they wouldn't be on here so much.

The Mountians are going to get a taste of what North Eastern KY football is all about come Friday.Wink
We pounded em so good 2 years ago that they can still taste it.:p :devilflam
DevilsWin Wrote:We pounded em so good 2 years ago that they can still taste it.:p :devilflam

There going to get a second helping Friday.Smile Smile Smile Smile
FBALL Wrote:7-4

nah its pretty much common knowledge they will be 7-5.. they just arnt that great this year lol
kybaseball Wrote::thatsfunn Face it Belfry has been exposed. Like it or not ithat's the way it is.:thatsfunn

That makes as much sense as me saying Russell has been exposed to having no run defense whatsoever this season. Ashland, Simon Kenton, and Raceland ran with ease on the Devils..and none of those rushing games are as good as Belfry's.... apparently we have two very weak A football temas playing.
mrfootball03 Wrote:nah its pretty much common knowledge they will be 7-5.. they just arnt that great this year lol
I hope to see you on the crow eating thread taking your medicine late Friday night.Smile
EKUAlum05 Wrote:That makes as much sense as me saying Russell has been exposed to having no run defense whatsoever this season. Ashland, Simon Kenton, and Raceland ran with ease on the Devils..and none of those rushing games are as good as Belfry's.... apparently we have two very weak A football temas playing.
I do think that 3A in the East is down this year with a lot of parity across both Regions.

I also think Russell more grueling schedule this year will give them an advantage.
jgrubby Wrote:LMAO! Thier is a difference in playing good teams and losing by a little. Then just pounding on cream puffs.

How many quality wins does Russell have again? Rolleyes

Considering the Ashland and Simon Kenton games where the other team had their starters pulled do not count as "losing by a little". In fact raceland is the only team Russell hasn't lost to by 2 TD's.

I'll give credit where credit is due but some of this is just getting plain rediculous on both sides.
Showtime_05 Wrote:Belfry will smash Russell this friday and shut all thebelfry hatersup..

mrfootball03 Wrote:nah its pretty much common knowledge they will be 7-5.. they just arnt that great this year lol

cuppett777 Wrote:MASON will come to the CAM,BELFRY is @HOME through the playoffs unless the lose...
Why don't you all do us a favor and go get "Hooked On Phonics" or something to help with the grammar.
DevilsWin Wrote:I do think that 3A in the East is down this year with a lot of parity across both Regions.

I also think Russell more grueling schedule this year will give them an advantage.

So did Sheldon Clark and Johnson Central.....Wink
jgrubby Wrote:Why don't you all do us a favor and go get "Hooked On Phonics" or something to help with the grammar.

jgrubby Wrote:LMAO! Thier is a difference in playing good teams and losing by a little. Then just pounding on cream puffs<--fragment.

Glass houses.....Wink

I am no English scholar myself, but don't judge lest ye be judged.
jgrubby Wrote:LMAO! Thier is a difference in playing good teams and losing by a little. Then just pounding on cream puffs.

wow!! really?.. lol what good teams has russell beat?? lol boyd co.? LMAO.. thats a heck a football team

ashland?? hahahahahahaha yeah.. they are awsome.. especially that 41-6 thumping they took from JC...

face it.. you guys just arn't very good this year.. Big Grin Smile

haha.. i just looked.. they haven't even beat ASHLAND... and I gave them credit for that.. LOL
EKUAlum05 Wrote:How many quality wins does Russell have again? Rolleyes

Considering the Ashland and Simon Kenton games where the other team had their starters pulled do not count as "losing by a little". In fact raceland is the only team Russell hasn't lost to by 2 TD's.

I'll give credit where credit is due but some of this is just getting plain rediculous on both sides.
How many quality games for Belfry?
jgrubby Wrote:How many quality games for Belfry?

One quality win...more than Russell has.
so.. the truth looks like they have only beat 1 team with a winning record.. congrats you Russell Red Devils, YOU WORLD BEATERS!! LMAO
EKUAlum05 Wrote:That makes as much sense as me saying Russell has been exposed to having no run defense whatsoever this season. Ashland, Simon Kenton, and Raceland ran with ease on the Devils..and none of those rushing games are as good as Belfry's.... apparently we have two very weak A football temas playing.

No need to get all excited,No matter how you twist it West made Belfry look bad.Real bad.

And those teams mention hardly ran with ease.
kybaseball Wrote:No need to get all excited,No matter how you twist it West made Belfry look bad.Real bad.

Didn't really bother me... Belfry still had their starters pulled prior to the start of the 4th Quarter and had put up more points in 3 Quarters than Russell did all game against the Comets
jgrubby Wrote:How many quality games for Belfry?

well its like this.. Belfry has 4 wins over teams with winning records.. Russell has 1..

I think Johnson Cental & Sheldon Clark are 2 quality wins.. Holy Cross was a decent win..
kybaseball Wrote:No need to get all excited,No matter how you twist it West made Belfry look bad.Real bad.
Trust me the fans at Russell were in awe when they heard that West was winning at one point!

LOL... 7-4.. 11-0..

R-U-S-S-E-L-L RUSSELL RUSSELL.. GO TO _____________________________

best cheer ever.. Smile
EKUAlum05 Wrote:One quality win...more than Russell has.
You have played 1 Quality Team. You won, Barely! Good Job!

Russell has had several quality opponents.

Boyd Co, just won their District. We beat them.

Raceland, District Champion, we played them.

Simon Kenton, Good 6A team we played them.

Ashland (huge rivalry), 5A school just beat Dixie Heights we played them.
I was as well then I started to feel a lot better about this week.
DevilsWin Wrote:You have played 1 Quality Team. You won, Barely! Good Job!

who cares if you played them you still didnt win any of those games..
DevilsWin Wrote:We pounded em so good 2 years ago that they can still taste it.:p :devilflam

what about in 04' when the undefeated and invincible Josh Gross & Co. came struttin' into Belfry with that same Russell "Attitude" you talk about, and got demolished.. lol
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Didn't really bother me... Belfry still had their starters pulled prior to the start of the 4th Quarter and had put up more points in 3 Quarters than Russell did all game against the Comets

Russell also gave up over two TD'S less than Belfry plus they were at West.And when the starters were in there West had 0

48-27
44-9 I'll take this score.
28-21 Belfry.
DevilsWin Wrote:You have played 1 Quality Team. You won, Barely! Good Job!

NOT QUALITY OPPONENTS.. Quality wins.. lol

East Ridge can play St. X.. doesn't make **** if they don't win :thumpsup: Smile
mrfootball03 Wrote:well its like this.. Belfry has 4 wins over teams with winning records.. Russell has 1..

I think Johnson Cental & Sheldon Clark are 2 quality wins.. Holy Cross was a decent win..
For aguement sake....

RUSSELL'S VICTORIES
Greenup 3-8
Boyd 7-4
West Carter 3-8
East Carter 3-8
Lawrence County 0-11
Lewis County 1-9
Pike Central 4-7

- Record of teams Russell has defeated 21-55 ( 27.6 % winning percentage)
- Last win over team who currently has winning record was in Week 2
- ONE victory over team with winning record
- Defeated no teams currently ranked in their respective class

BELFRY'S VICTORIES
Lou. Holy Cross 7-4
Lawrence County 0-11
East Ridge 1-9
Shelby Valley 5-6
Pikeville 6-5
Magoffin County 5-6
Pike Central 4-7
Sheldon Clark 9-2
East Carter 3-8
Johnson Central 10-1
West Carter 3-8

-Record of teams Belfry has defeated 53-67 (44.2% winning percentage)
- Last win over a team with a winning record in Week 11 (3 wins over winning teams since Russell's win over Boyd County)
- 4 wins over teams with winning records
- 3 wins over teams currently ranked in their respective classes

Do we really want to continue this schedule bashing arguement?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24