Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell @ Belfry (Class 3A 2nd Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Boozer Wrote:Whats not to understand. West Carter ran the football right threw Belfry's defense all night. Russell will kill them come Friday. Thats all Russell will have to do is show up. They will beat them by 2 TDS. :devilflam :devilflam :devilflam

You are a better hype man than Flavor Flav... thanks for the comedy this week!Smile
Boozer Wrote:Whats not to understand. West Carter ran the football right threw Belfry's defense all night. Russell will kill them come Friday. Thats all Russell will have to do is show up. They will beat them by 2 TDS. :devilflam :devilflam :devilflam
k.. now i have to ask.. how will you like your crow cooked? medium? well? medium well? maybe even medium rare? how about just plain raw?? come on, booz, your know better than that!
footballcrazy08 Wrote:I heard word of Whetstone and Lovern having to go see Dr. Johnson for some sore throats. Anyone else?

If so, they wouldn't have to go far.... Doc Johnson is at the field everyday... every game..... and EVERY time he is needed!!! Big Grin
Whoa! I haven't predicted yet.

If we can stop Johnson Central, we can stop Russell. Try to pass, you guys don't have an Ian Welch. Russell won't know whos coming all night, but some big stops renders a final score of

19-0 Belfry.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Whoa! I haven't predicted yet.

If we can stop Johnson Central, we can stop Russell. Try to pass, you guys don't have an Ian Welch. Russell won't know whos coming all night, but some big stops renders a final score of

19-0 Belfry.

That score seems familiar.......payback.
Belfry wins by 3 1/2 tds
DevilsWin Wrote:Whatever. Just havin a little fun. Spoiled sport. You're probably a sore looser too.:p
No, I am mature enough to give credit where its due. Also mature enough to know better than to shoot my mouth off about things I know nothing about.

All this useless trash talk is destroying this thread. I don't want to wade through 50 posts of juvenile diarrhea of the mouth just to find one good post.

We need a Kiddie BGR for all you little tykes who have no idea how to hold a meaningful conversation.
I'm getting really tired of deleting posts in this thread. Keep it about the game and not one another or the thread will be closed and possibly a few days off for a few posters.
mrfootball03 Wrote:we talk the talk.. then we walk the walk.. russell will walk the plank!!

ha ha thats funny. You belfry fans need to keep thinking that you are going to run all over russell. Keep thinking that the devils are down this year. They had a rough season but the playoffs is a new season and the devils are going to whip belfry all over the field. I Guarantee it.:flame:
Mueller 86 Wrote:ha ha thats funny. You belfry fans need to keep thinking that you are going to run all over russell. Keep thinking that the devils are down this year. They had a rough season but the playoffs is a new season and the devils are going to whip belfry all over the field. I Guarantee it.:flame:

I like your spirit, but I like good analysis better. Give some keys why Russell will win.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You are a better hype man than Flavor Flav... thanks for the comedy this week!Smile

Why you are quit welcome. I try my best to entertain. And I hope you can see before the game starts Friday that Russell will win. I know belfry will try their best. But their best just will not be enough. Russell win by 2TDS. Keep your heads up belfry fan maybe next year. Good luck in 2009. I would say maybe Mason will be the team Russell beats next week. Just wondering who we will be playing in the championship? :Thumbs:
Im not perfect in math but I do know 33 : 100 is 33% why is the poll saying 24%? (lol, its a total thing, lol got it)
Lack of Respect

It is a shame that a few have ruined this thread with stupidity.
Hey gang... let's all try and do as Midee asked... Keep it on topic about the game or the thread will be history!!!
jgrubby Wrote:Im not perfect in math but I do know 33 : 100 is 33% why is the poll saying 24%? (lol, its a total thing, lol got it)

DUH!!!!!!Big Grin
Midee1 Wrote:DUH!!!!!!Big Grin

SMART BUTT... LOL.... :moon:

You comin Friday night? You need too... We have a GREAT tailgate planned for you all!!!
Can't wain for gameday . Just got off the phone with Ivan Mcglone. Had a pretty good interview with him. Scheduled to talk to Coach Haywood tomorrow. For fans coming to the game bundle up bring some hot chocolate
joethegreek Wrote:Can't wain for gameday . Just got off the phone with Ivan Mcglone. Had a pretty good interview with him. Scheduled to talk to Coach Haywood tomorrow. For fans coming to the game bundle up bring some hot chocolate

That's right joethegreek. I am so fired up, I can't stand it. All hot chocolate deliveries to the press box will be appreciated. Oh, I forgot, we will be in the heat. Ha Ha. Seriously, the two greatest programs east of Lexington with the two best coaches and the two best fan bases. What more can you ask for? Strap em up tight and may the best team win.
phs1986 Wrote:SMART BUTT... LOL.... :moon:

You comin Friday night? You need too... We have a GREAT tailgate planned for you all!!!

Yes ma'am I will be there. The wife just said so. I'm going to start a tailgate thread like I did for the 06 game.
Coach McGlone feels that he is going to have to have something from the passing game and get some takeaways
I am not eating this Friday I ate in 2006 and we lost.
LOl plus Im going to Tennessee Saturday. Weightwatcher points cha ching cha ching
joethegreek Wrote:I am not eating this Friday I ate in 2006 and we lost.

You are crazy greek. You know I am eating. I am even going to the bonfire tomorrow night and eat and get a head start. I will be glad to see some Russell fans come and eat with us. Just bring a dish and a beverage and we will all chip in on some chicken and ribs and good grill stuff.
joethegreek Wrote:LOl plus Im going to Tennessee Saturday. Weightwatcher points cha ching cha ching

If you only knew about the PM Bucslover68 sent me... LOLOL....
bucslover68 Wrote:You are crazy greek. You know I am eating. I am even going to the bonfire tomorrow night and eat and get a head start. I will be glad to see some Russell fans come and eat with us. Just bring a dish and a beverage and we will all chip in on some chicken and ribs and good grill stuff.

I'll try to bring some extra beverages since I won't have time to cook a dish this year. I think I made Italian Cream cake in 06 and something else that I can't remember.
Midee1 Wrote:Yes ma'am I will be there. The wife just said so. I'm going to start a tailgate thread like I did for the 06 game.

Get it started son.... We have the tailgate planned and a couple nice big tents to put up in case of rain/snow.... I do have to work concession but I DO tailgate first!!! LOL.... Tell the wife I can't wait to chat with her again... After all it's been 2 years!!!
I have to go to a meeting Thursday can't attend bonfire. I can't eat too much on Friday and Saturday so I am picking Saturday. I am not going to go near the tailgate because I will cave those ribs are freakin good.
Bucslover68 don't pass up meals... LOL... He already knows tomorrow night is Italian night... HAHA....
But the lord willing I will make up for lost time next Friday.
joethegreek Wrote:I have to go to a meeting Thursday can't attend bonfire. I can't eat too much on Friday and Saturday so I am picking Saturday. I am not going to go near the tailgate because I will cave those ribs are freakin good.

Okay... so you DON'T want a FRESH, HOMEMADE.........

Creme Horn??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24