Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell @ Belfry (Class 3A 2nd Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Everyday brings more hope for Russell.West Carter showed the blueprint how to beat Belfry they just got wore themselves out.Russell will not wear out so easily.

The Russell win over PCC isn't a gage on anything Russell did what was expected,but what West did to Belfry "oh nellie" spoke volumes.

Russell 21 Belfry 12
kybaseball Wrote:Everyday brings more hope for Russell.West Carter showed the blueprint how to beat Belfry they just got wore themselves out.Russell will not wear out so easily.

The Russell win over PCC isn't a gage on anything Russell did what was expected,but what West did to Belfry "oh nellie" spoke volumes.

Russell 21 Belfry 12
LOL!!!
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:LOL!!!
Keep on thinking that!!!
I hope Russell does the same thing that West Carter done. You all will go home with a 48-27 lose and our starter can rest the entire fourth quarter.
Crossbones Wrote:I hope Russell does the same thing that West Carter done. You all will go home with a 48-27 lose and our starter can rest the entire fourth quarter.
Confusedhh: Big Grin
jgrubby Wrote:Keep on thinking that!!!
Instigator...lol
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Instigator...lol
Sometimes the shoe fits.
jgrubby Wrote:Sometimes the shoe fits.

AND you wear it so well!! LOLOL.....:p
Crossbones Wrote:I hope Russell does the same thing that West Carter done. You all will go home with a 48-27 lose and our starter can rest the entire fourth quarter.

You can bet your bottom dollar Russell will do A LOT more than West. Your starters will have plenty of time to rest when this one is over.:Thumbs:
Let's play nice kiddo's.....

PLEASE!!!!!
kybaseball Wrote:You can bet your bottom dollar Russell will do A LOT more than West. Your starters will have plenty of time to rest when this one is over.:Thumbs:
Belfry's starters will only rest Sat. and Sun. That's not really "plenty of time", because they will be starting practice back on Monday for Mason County next Friday. Appeciate the concern thou.Cool
Wouldn't be a butt kickin' without shoes on. (Sorry, this is Kentucky, they're optional.)
I've just been having a little fun with the smack talk and am done doing so. I honestly think it will be a good game and the better team will win regardless of which one it may be. I hope all the Russell fans have a safe trip and are felt welcome at the CAM.
Crossbones Wrote:Belfry's starters will only rest Sat. and Sun. That's not really "plenty of time", because they will be starting practice back on Monday for Mason County next Friday. Appeciate the concern thou.Cool

More like the rest of the year.There will be no traveling to Mason for the Pirates.
Crossbones Wrote:I've just been having a little fun with the smack talk and am done doing so. I honestly think it will be a good game and the better team will win regardless of which one it may be. I hope all the Russell fans have a safe trip and are felt welcome at the CAM.
We enjoy the smack and It wouldn't be the same without it. We always enjoy this time of the year and we have always felt welcome every trip! See ya Friday!!!:redboxer:
phs1986 Wrote:Let's play nice kiddo's.....

PLEASE!!!!!

I thought we were.:confused: :confused: :confused:
joethegreek Wrote:I hope that Belfry doesn't get caught up listening to people thinking well Russell isn't as good there down.

It is going to be war. There players and fans are going to come to the CAM and they are going to bring there best.

I know that our Pirates are going to be focused especially after Friday night.

I remember going to Russell in 2005 we were the better team . Russell won

2006 at the CAM ,Russell probably the better team , they won . Russell held Belfry to 33 yards on 29 carries

Sometimes I get challenged on my loyalty to Belfry because I tell like it is . I am not really a homer. I get people upset.

Well I am going to challenge the loyalty of the Pond Creek Nation. Come out in full force don't worry about eating before the game. Make some noise. I am still mad that 49 West Carter fans out cheered you this past week.

The public address announcer shouldn't have to coach you to get excited. It isn't the players job to get you excited. The players more than ever need you. Make noise Friday. Be the 12th man. The louder it is while Russell has the ball that could cause communication problems.

It is going to be a great matchup between two schools and two great coaches.

Belfry fans make a difference. Be loud . Be vocal during the game.

Good luck to both teams.

Hopefully Belfry continues the march to the pizza box
Russell was better in 2005 and on a different level in 2006. Make no mistake. We had more talent, more grit and more Heart!

That was then, this is now. Russell has a 1-0 record at the CAM and IMO Russell Owns The CAM until you beat us at The CAM.

Russell will "Bring it" this week and rise to the occasion to pull out the Victory!
jgrubby Wrote:We enjoy the smack and It wouldn't be the same without it. We always enjoy this time of the year and we have always felt welcome every trip! See ya Friday!!!:redboxer:
Spend a game in the pressbox sometime and your feelings might change.Smile
DevilsWin Wrote:Spend a game in the pressbox sometime and your feelings might change.Smile
I don't think I would enjoy that too much, I like being in the trenches during a battle. The feeling isn't the same. This is going to be a battle that will be won by heart and mental preparedness. Its all in who wants it the most. The fans may talk big and expect the Belfry team to just roll all over Russell. But like I said earlier talk is cheap. These are kids learning to become adults, so mistakes are going to be made by both. The fans are going to make this game exciting for them and memories that will last a lifetime. Don't ruin the hopes and dreams by talking down to them. But encourage a sportsman like atmosphere. Where the better team wins with heart and the belief that they are champions. Just ask them to leave it all on the field!!!
Boozer Wrote:[ My point. They gave belfry trouble. Belfry will get killed.

Our point-
No...Belfry's defense (or lack of) gave Belfry problems....
kybaseball Wrote:Everyday brings more hope for Russell.West Carter showed the blueprint how to beat Belfry they just got wore themselves out.Russell will not wear out so easily.

Russell 21 Belfry 12

blueprint to beat Belfry?? lol if that isn't the funniest thing i heard.. sorry.. but WC didn't almost beat Belfry.. If there was one team that had the best game plan to beat Belfry, it would have had to be JC... Russell is 7-5.. I sure wouldn't be bragging about it by any means..
MASON will come to the CAM,BELFRY is @HOME through the playoffs unless the lose...
I'm not sure you guys knew or not.. but most of the players who play both ways for Belfry only played one... for example andrew elkins was on the sidelines when Belfry was on defense..

Russell 21 Belfry 12

So the blueprint is for Belfry to be asleep?
Belfry Rolls!

Belfry-43
Russell-16
jgrubby Wrote:Just keep on thinking that!

He is just as justified as people who think that West Carter exposed Belfry last week? Both are equally as ludicrous.
Boozer Wrote:[ My point. They gave belfry trouble. Belfry will get killed.

Someone PLEASE let this guy give all the Russell players a pep talk this week.
mrfootball03 Wrote:blueprint to beat Belfry?? lol if that isn't the funniest thing i heard.. sorry.. but WC didn't almost beat Belfry.. If there was one team that had the best game plan to beat Belfry, it would have had to be JC... Russell is 7-5.. I sure wouldn't be bragging about it by any means..

7-4
FBALL Wrote:7-4
LMAO! Thier is a difference in playing good teams and losing by a little. Then just pounding on cream puffs.
If Russell comes out and plays like they played against Raceland and PCC....I like their chances. It definitely isn't a talent issue with Russell. THey need to come out with that "Red Devils Rule the entire High school football world" attitude that they normally have, and they will be just fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24