Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Belfry 11/1/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
might as well get this one started,Belfry has played very sluggish the last 2 weeks and still found ways to win,but this will be the best team they have faced so far this year and probally better than any team they will face in the playoffs even if they make the finasl again this yr...who u got and why?
LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN!!! It is finally here.:popcorn:
Might make my way to pond creek to check this one out. It'll be a slobber knocker.
This will be a great game, had the privilege of watching both teams play HC, we played a good game against Belfry but lost a threat at half and Belfry outplayed us the 2nd half and against JC well we did not show up but thought if both teams played their best that JC is a touchdown better than the Bears. With all that said I will take JC in a 22-16 barn burner. Good luck to both teams and the winner of this is the King of the Mtns. in 2013 but the loser is #2.
If the Belfry team shows up that has been playing as of late...full of fumbles, braindead plays, and questionable defense.. then this could be the game where everyone leaves saying "WOW! Johnson Central is the real deal!" while also saying "Belfry has a long way to go to get back to Bowling Green"

JC has been dominant this entire season.. Belfry has been dominant in spurts. JC definitely enters this as the team to beat and rightfully so.
This game is for pride and will be used as a measuring stick for Belfry's chances to return to BG. However it's very much like Coach Haywood stated in the pre-game interview. It's just not an important game when it boils down to it. The Pirates will be ready to play for the win and if both teams bring their A game then it could be the game of the year, however as stated during tonights Pike Central game. The Pirates can lose by 60 next week and it won't amount to a hill of beans.
Johnson Central by 21 if Matney calls off the dogs, 35 if he doesn't.

Seriously.
For real.... I'm gonna come up tomorrow and get a parking spot and mark my seats.
What a comeback by Belfry.
Children...game of the year, in my opinion!! If we weren't playing Bell County, I'd be there with bells on!!!
I believe I have found BGR's game of the week for the pick'em contest....This one is gonna be a dandy
Like some have already said, if the same Belfry team shows up next Friday like what has showed up the past two, they will more than likely get beat pretty good...Ive yet to see this Belfry team put together a full game from the first whistle to the last...If they can play the first half like they have played the 2nd half then this my friends will be one HECK of a game...
No sandbagging out there, Belfry fans. We know you're good. You don't fool us with this 21 point talk. Especially at home.

It's a great challenge. I only hope nobody gets hurt on the eve of the playoffs.
This will be fun...I can't wait to get this one kicked off!!!
I believe Belfry has been looking forward to this since we left Knoxville.
Gonna be a battle
Belfry_ Wrote:Gonna be a battle

That is the one thing I think everyone can agree on.
JC by many, many
^ get back on the porch!!!!
skully03 Wrote:^ get back on the porch!!!!

Show your ignorance!!!!!!
^ makes no sense
skully03 Wrote:^ makes no sense

Your the idiot that said Belfry could beat Highlands?
You got the wrong Person there BIGDAWG!!!..... It wasnt I
1st warning stay on topic Re Re now where was I? Oh yeah JC with a running clock.
I read a lot of posts the past few weeks about Belfry not putting a complete game together thus far. Well folks it nut cutting time and if you can't put it together now it's a big cause for concern. I watched Belfry last Friday and they were not impressive. I watch them tonight and again I'm in wonderland. It's been a long time since I can say that. Two wks in a row a Belfry team that doesn't show up! Well sports fans....if the Pirates don't decide to play next friday then they are in for a hurting.

JC is flat out whipping people folks. Belfry can play with them and give them a game but I don't think Belfry can physically hang. I'm not saying the Pirates are soft, because their not, I just think JC is on another level this year.

I think both teams have a lot of questions that will be answered next Friday night. Good luck to both teams
I'll probably have to make my annual trip over to 'Pond Creek' for this one.

I'll have to take Johnson Central by 14-17.

I think JC is that good this year.
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:Your the idiot that said Belfry could beat Highlands?

No the idiot you are referring to Would be me....and I guess i can respect your opinion but to you sir....Your the idiot that thinks LC can hang or beat BELFRY...go cheer on your Pups against the Blackcats....This tread is for Real Mountain Football teams, So could a moderator please Limit the Discussion to JC, BELFRY, and Harlan County fans only...lol.......(give it up Big Dawg) I own you...lolTongueirateShoConfusedingleparTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Diogenes Wrote:No sandbagging out there, Belfry fans. We know you're good. You don't fool us with this 21 point talk. Especially at home.

It's a great challenge. I only hope nobody gets hurt on the eve of the playoffs.

No sandbagging here folks.

We can't tackle, can't protect the football, and don't have the maturity it takes to get ready for a football game. It completely baffles me that we our 9-0, but it says a lot about our schedule when Pike Central and Harlan county are the only teams have had a lead on us (0-9 Southwestern may have too). The schedule was made to give the Pirates stiffer competition to prepare us for the playoffs. If Pike Central is the stiffest competition we've played so far then we've ether been really lucky or caught some good programs on down years.
Johnson County by 12. They have been more consistent this year.
This will be a good one.
I'll take JC on the road.
Johnson Central- 21
Belfry- 17
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10