Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Belfry 11/1/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Easy bro.... Take some deep breaths and count back from 10.

I can see the fire in your fingertips.... :devilflam :flame:

lol No need in taking any deep breathes, I promise there is no hard feelings here just some good ol fun!

On a side note it's FRIDAY and two power houses are about to clyde! This day can not move any slower. :HitWall:
Football Granny Wrote:Learn your English grammar first. It's there not their! Now for a response. Get a grip! Belfry will put this jc in it's place! They wouldn't even have a team if they had not romanced a bunch of kids of neighboring teams! At least the guys on this Belfry team have played and hung together in middle school as well as high school. So what I'm saying is this, who is Belfry playing tonight? jc or every team around the state? Just sayin'!

Please....

Our kids start in 7th grade and go through THEIR senior year together.

The underlined statement makes no sense..... please explain it better.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:By The Way (BTW)

If any Belfry fans wanna have a BGR meet & greet tonight, just say the word and I'll stop by and give you a glimpse of perfection Confusednicker: :biggrin:

You can't give the a glimpse of perfection. I will be at the Prestonsburg game. Confusednicker:
We don't use that word anymore.....

P*dun*er doesn't exist.
About three of you perfect guys need to take an English class!!!

Confusednicker:
Football Granny Wrote:Learn your English grammar first. It's there not their! Now for a response. Get a grip! Belfry will put this jc in it's place! They wouldn't even have a team if they had not romanced a bunch of kids of neighboring teams! At least the guys on this Belfry team have played and hung together in middle school as well as high school. So what I'm saying is this, who is Belfry playing tonight? jc or every team around the state? Just sayin'!

:what: I am not even going to respond to this! :haters:
Wow.
Granny Bear Wrote:About three of you perfect guys need to take an English class!!!

Confusednicker:

guilty!
Shoot I can't talk corectly let alone type. Anyone finds a hillbilly key board let me know.
Parking suggestions?
The game is at Belfry..... So Belfry 28 Johnson Central 24
How many game has Belfry lost @ Cam over the years?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Parking suggestions?

If you're wanting to get out in a hurry, I'd park on US119 and hike in. If you park anywhere on the school campus, you'll be atleast 15-20 minutes getting out after the game. But, if you're not in a rush, and you're there early, you can get some decent spots right behind the bleachers.
Central by 12
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:The game is at Belfry..... So Belfry 28 Johnson Central 24
How many game has Belfry lost @ Cam over the years?

Not sure if they started at CAM in 2004 or 2005 but:

2004-(10-0)
2005-(6-1)-Ironton-(21-33)
2006-(9-1)-Russell-(0-19)-Playoffs 2nd Round
2007-(8-0)
2008-(8-1)-Breathitt County-(12-14)-Playoffs 3rd Round
2009-(4-3)-Ashland Paul Blazer-(20-22)
-Johnson Central-(19-35)
-Sheldon Clark-(14-20)-Playoffs 2nd Round
2010-(6-1)-Prestonsburg-(6-21)
2011-(4-1)-Johnson Central-(14-21)
2012-(4-1)-Henry Clay-(20-40)
2013-(3-0)-
Total-(62-9) AT Home since 2004 Season.
MCMiner247 Wrote:Not sure if they started at CAM in 2004 or 2005 but:

2005-(6-2)-Ironton-(21-33) Henry Clay (14-43)
2006-(10-1)-Russell-(0-19)-Playoffs 2nd Round
2007-(9-0)
2008-(8-1)-Breathitt County-(12-14)-Playoffs 3rd Round
2009-(4-3)-Ashland Paul Blazer-(20-22)
-Johnson Central-(19-35)
-Sheldon Clark-(14-20)-Playoffs 2nd Round
2010-(7-1)-Prestonsburg-(6-21)
2011-(7-1)-Johnson Central-(14-21)
2012-(8-1)-Henry Clay-(20-40)
2013-(4-0)-
Total-(62-9) AT Home since 2004 Season.

2005 was the first year at CAM and the first game was Henry Clay in the Pike County Bowl which they lost.

2006 you left off the PCB win vs. NewCath

2007 you left off the PCB win vs. Corbin

2008 Belfry did win the PCB...but it was at Shelby Valley so the 8-1 is accurate

2009 is accurate, the Boyd Co win was the PCB but you have it included

2010 I count 8 home games (The PCB was at Pikeville) with Belfry going 7-1 with wins over (LCC, Whitley, Pike Central, East Ridge, Wets Carter, Russell, Somerset

2011 I see Belfry as 7-1 with wins over (Harrison Co in PCB, Pikeville, Sheldon Clark, Ashland, Lawrence Co X 2 , Jackson Co)

2012 I see Belfry at 8-1 with wins over (Harrison again in PCB, Pburg, East Ridge, Pike Cen, Knott Cen, Lawrence, Breathitt, and Bourbon)

2013 They are 4-0 so far with wins over Somerste in PCB, Pikeville, Gallia Acad, and Lawrence

Adjusted Total is 63-9...87.5% win percentage at home since CAM opened

4/9 losses have came to Henry Clay and JC.

** SIDE NOTE... good luck to your Miners in the playoffs. Really hoping that program gets off the ground and maybe one day Belfry/MC can become the geographical rivalry that we all was thinking about when the school was formed**
Granny Bear Wrote:About three of you perfect guys need to take an English class!!!

Confusednicker:

Guilty also lol. I was laughing while I was typing. I told you that was my worst subject in school.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Guilty also lol. I was laughing while I was typing. I told you that was my worst subject in school.

He can type 75 words per minute... but only 55 of them are correctly used HAHA
Almost Game Time
I will make a prediction that no one else will. With all the smalshmouth and three yards and a cloud of dust talk, the pass will be open all night both ways.

I predict the team that can make timely passes will turn this game around. Special teams will be huge.

So I feel the team that can throw more effective and play the best special teams wins. I feel JC has the edge here.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:2005 was the first year at CAM and the first game was Henry Clay in the Pike County Bowl which they lost.

2006 you left off the PCB win vs. NewCath

2007 you left off the PCB win vs. Corbin

2008 Belfry did win the PCB...but it was at Shelby Valley so the 8-1 is accurate

2009 is accurate, the Boyd Co win was the PCB but you have it included

2010 I count 8 home games (The PCB was at Pikeville) with Belfry going 7-1 with wins over (LCC, Whitley, Pike Central, East Ridge, Wets Carter, Russell, Somerset

2011 I see Belfry as 7-1 with wins over (Harrison Co in PCB, Pikeville, Sheldon Clark, Ashland, Lawrence Co X 2 , Jackson Co)

2012 I see Belfry at 8-1 with wins over (Harrison again in PCB, Pburg, East Ridge, Pike Cen, Knott Cen, Lawrence, Breathitt, and Bourbon)

2013 They are 4-0 so far with wins over Somerste in PCB, Pikeville, Gallia Acad, and Lawrence

Adjusted Total is 63-9...87.5% win percentage at home since CAM opened

4/9 losses have came to Henry Clay and JC.

** SIDE NOTE... good luck to your Miners in the playoffs. Really hoping that program gets off the ground and maybe one day Belfry/MC can become the geographical rivalry that we all was thinking about when the school was formed**

Oops! I didnt even think of the PCB bowls not necessarily being played at Belfry.
Ill edit and correct that post!

And thanks for that! With help from one or two games tonight it looks like we'll have our first home playoff in two weeks. I sure do wish that would happen with Belfry. The money alone involved in that game would be ridiculous. I dont see it happening until both coaches retire though cuz no one can agree on anything supposedly.

Back to the original topic though, cant wait to see the environment tonight at CAM. Sure hope the crowds louder than the other games ive covered this year.
MonsterMan Wrote:I will make a prediction that no one else will. With all the smalshmouth and three yards and a cloud of dust talk, the pass will be open all night both ways.

I predict the team that can make timely passes will turn this game around. Special teams will be huge.

So I feel the team that can throw more effective and play the best special teams wins. I feel JC has the edge here.

Special Teams I think JC definitely has the edge thanks to Pack. With that said, Belfry may very well have the 2nd best Special teams unit in EKY as Woolum is solid, Wellman has been possibly the best punter in EKY this year, and the Pirates have yet to allow a return for a TD.

In terms of passing... I give the edge to Belfry. Warren is a better passer than Gound and Taylor is the best WR on either side. The problem with Keaton is he has had no less than 5 dropped Touchdowns where had badly beaten his man and just didn't keep focus. I like Belfry's backs a little better as receivers as well. I think what keeps it closer in this aspect though is JC appears to be a good bit better at pass blocking.

And the big Frosh TE doesn't up the road from to Lenore's fire department? Don't start jabberin trash when you are just as guilty as any other school in EKY, sans Fairview. Pirates in a nailbiter.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Special Teams I think JC definitely has the edge thanks to Pack. With that said, Belfry may very well have the 2nd best Special teams unit in EKY as Woolum is solid, Wellman has been possibly the best punter in EKY this year, and the Pirates have yet to allow a return for a TD.

In terms of passing... I give the edge to Belfry. Warren is a better passer than Gound and Taylor is the best WR on either side. The problem with Keaton is he has had no less than 5 dropped Touchdowns where had badly beaten his man and just didn't keep focus. I like Belfry's backs a little better as receivers as well. I think what keeps it closer in this aspect though is JC appears to be a good bit better at pass blocking.

I've not seen Belfry play this year....

But I can speak for JC's offense..... O-Line, QB's, RB's/FB's, WR's/TE's
If your expecting a left hook to the body... They will land an right cross for a knockdown.
This might be JC's first game in history where both teams are 9-0.
One thing is for certain...one team's winning streak ends tonight! With that being said......LET'S GO BIG RED!!
can't wait for this one GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two words: SLOBBER KNOCKER!
Both were 9/0 in 08
At the game.... If any Belfry fans wanna meet up, reply or send me a pm
I really wanted to go to this one but I came home sick this morning from work and no way do I feel like making the trip. To all who are there enjoy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10