Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Belfry 11/1/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Granny Bear Wrote:In 1968 I did 117 wpm on an old manual typewriter to win the state competition....no lie!!

Dang "Miss Lightening Fingers", I never competed or anything like that, but my best was 94wpm.

The only reason I took the class was because you had to take typing before you could take computer class. Which of course I am glad I did now.
Granny Bear Wrote:In 1968 I did 117 wpm on an old manual typewriter to win the state competition....no lie!!

I was born in 1968 lol!!:biggrin:
They didn't even offer computer classes, way back then!!
Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:They didn't even offer computer classes, way back then!!
Wink

Probably because they didn't have computers back then either....Confusednicker:
Back to the game......

I'm excited!
Excited is an understatement Pulp!
AINT, it great for two Mountain teams to get together with undefeated teams with hate for each other BUT respect deep down. I have seen both and I have different opinions on both I know people will say something about this but I hope they both TIE. I have that much respect for both schools, players, coaches and fans!!!!!!! Good luck to both!!! Oh yeah, go Black Bears, BEAT Bell!!! lol

that means u can type faster than auctioner..Confusednicker:
15 more hours clash of the titans!!
Any key players hurt, resting for playoffs....Hearing Belfry has 1 or 2
Play safely children!! What a night we had here last night, so glad that was a Thursday and not game night!!
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Any key players hurt, resting for playoffs....Hearing Belfry has 1 or 2

Who you talking about 1991? PM me if you need to!
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Any key players hurt, resting for playoffs....Hearing Belfry has 1 or 2

Here we go! :dudecomeon:
12 hrs. and 15 min. to kick off.
:redboxer:There are two games I look for every season one Belfry and 2 Highlands I love em all but these two are my picks. One thing for sure you in these 2, you better bring your A game. Good competition is what its all about.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Here we go! :dudecomeon:

Hey brown, that's a legitimate question...Belfry hasn't been near healthy in 7 out of 9 games.
Heard A. Hatfield is out. That is a huge blow. Makes you really wish Willis was still in the mix.

Horton, Barnes, and the young defensive ends need to STEP UP! JC is about to challenge the Belfry defenses manhood tonight. We shall see how it goes.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Heard A. Hatfield is out. That is a huge blow. Makes you really wish Willis was still in the mix.

Horton, Barnes, and the young defensive ends need to STEP UP! JC is about to challenge the Belfry defenses manhood tonight. We shall see how it goes.

Yep I love having Austin in there especially the way he played at JC last year, but he needs to be healthy and he was really gutting it out last week at PC...looks like we will get a big dose of Carr and Fletcher at FB.
I believe everyone will get their monies worth tonight. Just pray every kid on both teams stay healthy and gains something they can use for the play off's.
Don't you love Fridays!
^^
Oh yeah!!! Because.......

It's Game Day In The Mountains!!!!!!!

ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:JC finally plays a team with skill....Harlan County rolls on by at least two scores...

Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Not wishful thinking, just stating what i know, Just like i know we are better than you guys also...ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar

Pirate1991#8 Wrote:You are right one player won't make a difference....the Wilson kid being out the second half did not matter, we still would've won, but BELFRY being young has nothing to do with it...Are young guys are
Just that good...as JC will see Nov 1st...JC should just take your 3rd best in the mountains and prepare for a 2nd round loss in the playoffs..TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Not to mention a wager he was trying to make!
all I am saying is I hope you like the taste of crow brother!

With that being said go Eagles! I hope both teams havea injury free game amd that they both make deep runs into the playoffs or win it all!
Preferably win it all! That goes for both teams!
I know this game is big....

My grandfather (who is 81 and hasn't been to a football game in my life time) has ask me everyday this week about this game. He wants to go, but his health won't allow him.

He's even named some players from both sides..... I guess WYMT is doing a good job getting this game built up.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I know this game is big....

My grandfather (who is 81 and hasn't been to a football game in my life time) has ask me everyday this week about this game. He wants to go, but his health won't allow him.

He's even named some players from both sides..... I guess WYMT is doing a good job getting this game built up.
Bless him! But some day we will all be in his position, enjoy all the time we have while our health will let us. so
go pirates!!!!!
J O... J O H.... J O H N S O N...... Johnson :Cheerlead :Cheerlead Central
Eagles win by two touchdowns. Ill say 28-14. Gonna be a tough game, expecially after Coach Haywood winning COY honors.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I know this game is big....

Is he going to listen to Spike and Company or Bobby Norman and Steve Mickey? If he listens to Bobby and Steve I have a suspicion he could just get a shoutout on the radio tonight.
we are belfry!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10