Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Dud is 71.
I would love to see GUT as a head coach and hound and bcpc offense and defensive coordinators. With the rest of Corbin posters on special teams. Just not here. They would soon shut the mouth and stop the postings. It is easy on here.
2face Wrote:from the games i saw that is what whitley did, shotgun all the time and spread out
but still not good for you

campers spread it out too, come play for us

Dude hahaha. You’re so clueless no one can decipher half the bull you spit out.
TheColonel Wrote:I would love to see GUT as a head coach and hound and bcpc offense and defensive coordinators. With the rest of Corbin posters on special teams. Just not here. They would soon shut the mouth and stop the postings. It is easy on here.

Hahah. Oh so because you disagree that makes you right. Haha right..... let them hire their next door neighbor I don’t care. It’s your program. But like gut said. You wont get any further than you have been with the Archie powers run offense. I would LOVE to see you make the hire. Cause you obviously can’t make the wrong determination
TheColonel Wrote:That is why I don't hire any of you guys.....spread offense. LOL We just ran into what spread does without a QB. Of course it works on all of your Madden games and you rule that.
I like to throw the ball, but I also love a good power running game Smile
TheColonel Wrote:I would love to see GUT as a head coach and hound and bcpc offense and defensive coordinators. With the rest of Corbin posters on special teams. Just not here. They would soon shut the mouth and stop the postings. It is easy on here.

We sure don't need any Corbin coaches.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dudley is not the answer.
And never will be the answer.
And hes not coming to Whitley. He never was.

There are about 4 to 5 possible names. We've seen a curve ball before just like with Chappell though.

Are you sure?
TheColonel Wrote:That is why I don't hire any of you guys.....spread offense. LOL We just ran into what spread does without a QB. Of course it works on all of your Madden games and you rule that.

Did you hire Chappell too?

It’s a big misconception that you need a great passer to effectively run the spread. Don’t get me wrong, it helps a lot. You can put a great athlete back there, run read option, and throw safe passes though. You can stay balanced and keep the defense guessing.
and Single wing77 assistant head coach.

What about the Steve Bird rumor to Whitley? I hear he is coming in for the interview. Wondering what Corbin fans think of that?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:It’s a big misconception that you need a great passer to effectively run the spread. Don’t get me wrong, it helps a lot. You can put a great athlete back there, run read option, and throw safe passes though. You can stay balanced and keep the defense guessing.
wishbone is a thing of beauty Smile
WhyLie Wrote:and Single wing77 assistant head coach.

What about the Steve Bird rumor to Whitley? I hear he is coming in for the interview. Wondering what Corbin fans think of that?

They don't need a Corbin coach to get inside and recruit every single one of their players Confusednicker:
WhyLie Wrote:and Single wing77 assistant head coach.

Waiting...……………………

PJ that would be a serious concern.
Here’s your answer. We really don’t care haha. The fact that you think it’s an issue shows your concern though. He’ll let them hire Steve Jewell for all we care. We worry about us and ours.
Hound05 Wrote:Here’s your answer. We really don’t care haha. The fact that you think it’s an issue shows your concern though. He’ll let them hire Steve Jewell for all we care. We worry about us and ours.

With all the Corbin post on this thread I would have to say I disagree. With that answer it is obvious you would have concern.
WhyLie Wrote:With all the Corbin post on this thread I would have to say I disagree. With that answer it is obvious you would have concern.

No concern about them, only concern we have is if they make a bum hire how many more uniforms to order.
Welll If they do make that hire you may have to worry about trading some in.
WhyLie Wrote:Welll If they do make that hire you may have to worry about trading some in.

Doubt it
Hard to keep things quiet. We shall see how this plays out.
If that was all it took to keep Corbin off your thread someone should have done that sometime ago. LOL
I think if there's one guy who can take Whitley to the promised land it's Dave Lennon. He's sat up there in that booth and learned from every mistake that's been made concerning Whitley football for a good 20 years. At a bare minimum, the guy knows exactly what NOT to do.

Everyone knows Whitleys administration isn't capable of doing the right thing, so they should at least give it to the most dedicated man surrounding the program.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:No concern about them, only concern we have is if they make a bum hire how many more uniforms to order.

You are worried that they might make the right hire. lol
The Spread Wrote:I think if there's one guy who can take Whitley to the promised land it's Dave Lennon. He's sat up there in that booth and learned from every mistake that's been made concerning Whitley football for a good 20 years. At a bare minimum, the guy knows exactly what NOT to do.

Everyone knows Whitleys administration isn't capable of doing the right thing, so they should at least give it to the most dedicated man surrounding the program.

:drooling:
The Spread Wrote:I think if there's one guy who can take Whitley to the promised land it's Dave Lennon. He's sat up there in that booth and learned from every mistake that's been made concerning Whitley football for a good 20 years. At a bare minimum, the guy knows exactly what NOT to do.

That would be a perfect hire for Whitley.
pjdoug Wrote:You are worried that they might make the right hire. lol

I honestly hope they do for the kids, they deserve to be able to compete.
TheColonel Wrote:Hard to keep things quiet. We shall see how this plays out.

How long will it take?
campbellfield Wrote:That would be a perfect hire for Whitley.

Corbin should hire him.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I honestly hope they do for the kids, they deserve to be able to compete.

for sure.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I honestly hope they do for the kids, they deserve to be able to compete.

100% agree they deserve to compete not saying the last coach they had was bad because he wasn’t but these kids have pieces they just need the right hire so the coach can put them together and build this team up starting out by hiring someone who knows how to do that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39