Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
NextGeneration Wrote:From what I have heard unless you are the principal you will not hire anyone. This fire and hire is on him if what I am hearing is true.

Lawson may be responsible for fire, but he will not hire. Matter of fact he may be the next coach if Siler doesn't like what I bring in. I can see Siler using this to remove him from principal and making him the head coach. Never know, I am doing my best.
LOL! That’s all I gotta say. Jus name the guy. Why play these head games.
TheColonel Wrote:On my way home from a very productive meeting. This is a name I will take to the man.

Hope it's a good coach or your bringing Chappell back with you.
pjdoug Wrote:I didn't dispute a secret meeting. I used to deadly from behind the arc and make it rain threes Smile

I love watching all those ex-cats in the pros "rain them threes", that's how I selected my name. Just wish they would stay a little longer at UK, anyway maybe they will have a coach by Christmas 😁.
pjdoug Wrote:I didn't dispute a secret meeting. I used to deadly from behind the arc and make it rain threes Smile

If their vehicles are in the parking lot I wouldn’t consider it secret.
bcpc Wrote:LOL! That’s all I gotta say. Jus name the guy. Why play these head games.

good question. lol
TheColonel Wrote:On my way home from a very productive meeting. This is a name I will take to the man.

inquiring minds wanna know.
Rainingthrees Wrote:I love watching all those ex-cats in the pros "rain them threes", that's how I selected my name. Just wish they would stay a little longer at UK, anyway maybe they will have a coach by Christmas 😁.

I wish the same thang. I'll put my three goggles up when I burn that net up.
Well several reasons:
1. If the details do not work out he doesn't have to explain why he was listening.
2. If it doesn't, it protects us from posters like you that can't hire your grass cut'
3. Protect his wishes mainly.
footballfever Wrote:If their vehicles are in the parking lot I wouldn’t consider it secret.

ok removed the word secret from my post. Can I interview the candidate to see if he meets my approval? lol
TheColonel Wrote:Well several reasons:
1. If the details do not work out he doesn't have to explain why he was listening.
2. If it doesn't, it protects us from posters like you that can't hire your grass cut'
3. Protect his wishes mainly.

no news is good news? lol
Wayne Mills from Corbin is the new coach
Superfly Wrote:Wayne Mills from Corbin is the new coach

:HitWall:
Is it official then or still just rumor?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Is it official then or still just rumor?

Who knows?lol
I look for a coach from out of the area to bring a new style of play in , and create some excitement in the program Smile
Whitley has always had big strong country boys and remembered when they were at there best running I bone triple option with Coach Bryant.. I think that was his name.. college coach at Woodford... It’s been a long time ago, and my mind is forget names..lol
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Whitley has always had big strong country boys and remembered when they were at there best running I bone triple option with Coach Bryant.. I think that was his name.. college coach at Woodford... It’s been a long time ago, and my mind is forget names..lol

flexbone is fun to watch when executed properly. I'm confused by coach at Woodford. lol
Wofford. (Pj’s brain just exploded)
pjdoug Wrote:flexbone is fun to watch when executed properly. I'm confused by coach at Woodford. lol

Woodford keeps me confused.
I spoke to a Whitley admin this evening, they haven’t interviewed any one and. K decisions have been made yet. The hope is to interview next week and decide by Christmas break.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Woodford keeps me confused.

I thought of Woodford reserve but kept it to my self. lol
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Wofford. (Pj’s brain just exploded)

it almost felt as if it did Confusednicker:
fridaynightfights Wrote:I spoke to a Whitley admin this evening, they haven’t interviewed any one and. K decisions have been made yet. The hope is to interview next week and decide by Christmas break.

I hope Coach K ain't making the decision.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Wofford. (Pj’s brain just exploded)

I know Wofford. I've been to upstate South Carolina many ,many times, and have friends and family there Smile
Whitley County is going to shock the world with this next hire. lol
Did the Mills kid already transfer to Whitley after Corbin went to back to back state championships? He's a QB so why else would he transfer? Double check that and that will be your answer.
Superfly Wrote:Did the Mills kid already transfer to Whitley after Corbin went to back to back state championships? He's a QB so why else would he transfer? Double check that and that will be your answer.

Why would he leave Corbin after back to back state championship "appearances" ? I thought they needed a quarterback. Does he live in Williamsburg?
I had a meeting at Knoxville today. I'll let you know if I hear anything Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Why would he leave Corbin after back to back state championship "appearances" ? I thought they needed a quarterback. Does he live in Williamsburg?

He was not expected to be the varsity QB next year, but he is going to be a very good player.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39