Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
single shot Wrote:One condition, you get elected I want a job, with a car, and a phone

matchbox car.
pjdoug Wrote:matchbox car.

Segway with loud obnoxious horn
single shot Wrote:Segway with loud obnoxious horn
Confusednicker:
This is boring. give us some news. lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I don't have the money

Or the stupidity I hope
Aren’t u admin??
Siler and Lawson will not hire before Feb / March the way this is going. Hire a coach and stop waiting on teaching positions.....make one for the guy you want. Sorry Dougie doing my best.
TheColonel Wrote:Siler and Lawson will not hire before Feb / March the way this is going. Hire a coach and stop waiting on teaching positions.....make one for the guy you want. Sorry Dougie doing my best.

keep up the good work and get this done. lol
pjdoug Wrote:This is boring. give us some news. lol

:please:
pjdoug Wrote:This is boring. give us some news. lol

I’m hungry give me some barbecue..:please:
single shot Wrote:I’m hungry give me some barbecue..:please:

I'll be glad to. Anytime I have something you're welcome to eat.
Need to get a hire done. Uncertanity is hard on kids.
E's Army Wrote:Need to get a hire done. Uncertanity is hard on kids.

Maybe they are certain on who the new coach is.
Can we get Tebow and crew to come announce the new head coach ?
I don’t even
Colonels! Colonels! Colonels!
This thread is dying....No rumors out there? Seems people have lost interest in who Whitley will hire.
Williamsburg and Corbin have good coaches and we are between semesters right now...tick tock, tick tock....
Lawson has taken the GBB over now that the Coach has health issues. Prayers for Coach Halcomb. What I find very interesting is he runs practice and bought in a fill in guy instead of the assistants. This guy loves to kill any moral at any level. No more shout outs to yourself Bob because you don't have this one right either. Siler moves Lawson to Coach just to remove him from current position.
campbellfield Wrote:This thread is dying....No rumors out there? Seems people have lost interest in who Whitley will hire.
Williamsburg and Corbin have good coaches and we are between semesters right now...tick tock, tick tock....

I pronounce this thread dead with rigor mortis.
campbellfield Wrote:This thread is dying....No rumors out there? Seems people have lost interest in who Whitley will hire.

My cousin the coroner should have already pronounced it dead.
TheRock Wrote:Lawson has taken the GBB over now that the Coach has health issues. Prayers for Coach Halcomb. What I find very interesting is he runs practice and bought in a fill in guy instead of the assistants. This guy loves to kill any moral at any level. No more shout outs to yourself Bob because you don't have this one right either. Siler moves Lawson to Coach just to remove him from current position.

What?
Is the search as dead as this thread?
E's Army Wrote:Is the search as dead as this thread?

I was hoping you'd know. I haven't heard anything.
any news or updates on the coaching search
hchs fan Wrote:any news or updates on the coaching search

They don't have much of a chance according to people not from Whitley County, so they might not even hire a coach.
pjdoug Wrote:I was hoping you'd know. I haven't heard anything.

I have heard some things but I’m not telling what I know, I promise to keep a secret............soon :Clap:
The thread is dead and so is Whitley’s chances of a quality hire. Anyone with a rock between their ears can hear the sounds of this train wreck around Bob. Face it guys we all wanted to see Whitley be able to compete, but the wheels are off and they can’t figure out there left and right. Hate it for the players, and fans but I can’t say I expected anything different from the administration.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:The thread is dead and so is Whitley’s chances of a quality hire. Anyone with a rock between their ears can hear the sounds of this train wreck around Bob. Face it guys we all wanted to see Whitley be able to compete, but the wheels are off and they can’t figure out there left and right. Hate it for the players, and fans but I can’t say I expected anything different from the administration.

You saying you want to see Whitley County compete is comical Confusednicker:
[QUOTkE=pjdoug;2199733]You saying you want to see Whitley County compete is comical Confusednicker:[/QUOTE]

Every week but one.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:[QUOTkE=pjdoug;2199733]You saying you want to see Whitley County compete is comical Confusednicker:

Every week but one.[/QUOTE]

Your school will run low on recruits and stop being competitive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39