Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Chuck Smith come on down.
Rumor going around is Wayne mills is taking over and taking Russell with him as OC. Area coaches and prominent members of Whitley community talking this.

They better hope they win it this year. They’ll never sniff it again.
Seky Wrote:Rumor going around is Wayne mills is taking over and taking Russell with him as OC. Area coaches and prominent members of Whitley community talking this.

Tongueuke:Tongueuke:
Heard through the grapevine they will be hiring Paul Douglas. I believe it would be an assistant do to the fact he has no head coaching experience.
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Heard through the grapevine they will be hiring Paul Douglas. I believe it would be an assistant do to the fact he has no head coaching experience.
Sounds like a good one. Who is the head coach?
pjdoug Wrote:Sounds like a good one. Who is the head coach?

Give it a week after the state championship games. We are doing our best right now to help. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Give it a week after the state championship games. We are doing our best right now to help. :Cheerlead
I'm sure you are.
As the stomach turns
E's Army Wrote:As the stomach turns

sounds like too much bourbon and cigars.
That happens when the Cats humiliate to Tards.
E's Army Wrote:That happens when the Cats humiliate to Tards.

Always nice to watch the Loserville Cardinals lose.
I've always thought Whitley would probably pull one of the Corbin assistants (Mills, Russell, Greer) due to proximity and knowing those guys probably don't want to be lifelong assistants. With Greer out, could totally see Mills and Russell moving over to Whitley.
Seky Wrote:Rumor going around is Wayne mills is taking over and taking Russell with him as OC. Area coaches and prominent members of Whitley community talking this.

Good grief, if they hire a man who moons well ( I'm done with them)!
Rainingthrees Wrote:Good grief, if they hire a man who moons well ( I'm done with them)!

I hate to see them hire a character like that.
pjdoug Wrote:I hate to see them hire a character like that.

Says the people who get on a message board and talk bad about people behind a hidden identity!
footballfever Wrote:Says the people who get on a message board and talk bad about people behind a hidden identity!

Post your identity then.
pjdoug Wrote:Post your identity then.

Will you if I do? Half people on here know who I am.
footballfever Wrote:Will you if I do? Half people on here know who I am.

I know who I am Smile . Are we supposed to post identities on here? lol
Seen a guy at the Corbin game the other night wearing a green shirt that said this is my only green shirt. I have to get me one of those shirts.
Compared to what Whitley has had you all are crazy if you wouldn't take mills.
A sound coach that would still be at bell if not for Dudley kicking him out.

Corbins staff could take a hit. Isnt Greer retiring after this season?
Haddix will pretty much only be left with the Jewell lackeys if some of the rumors are true.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Compared to what Whitley has had you all are crazy if you wouldn't take mills.

Haddix will pretty much only be left with the Jewell lackeys if some of the rumors are true.
Who will take over?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Compared to what Whitley has had you all are crazy if you wouldn't take mills.

If Mills gets the job will your 2 boys return to Whitley?
footballfever Wrote:If Mills gets the job will your 2 boys return to Whitley?
:HitWall:

Greer isn’t retiring but took a job at bird office that won’t let him coach anymore.
Looks like Corbin fans are doing the hiring at Whitley County Confusednicker:
Mills & Russell to Whitley and Chappell to Corbin.

What a time to be alive
pjdoug Wrote:Looks like Corbin fans are doing the hiring at Whitley County Confusednicker:

Without Corbin folks bingo would go broke, :flush:
64SUR Wrote:Without Corbin folks bingo would go broke, :flush:

bingo doesn't seem to be doing much.
Red Bunch Wrote:Mills & Russell to Whitley and Chappell to Corbin.

What a time to be alive

Haddix to join Dudley at Bell County :biglmao:
If Corbin hires Mills and Russell for Whitley they should send them a nice thank you card.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39