Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
bcpc Wrote:Pj is like most women I know... never happy, always something better, or is simply just gonna complain to both sides.... maybe he can be Wayne’s lil b&@$h..

I'm sure somebody out there cares what a Jacksonite with a brown nose on the Corbin band wagon says, but that person ain't me Smile. Go Colonels!
After looking through 18 pages, the only thing I know for sure is the reason Lil Dougie riode the short bus in school.
insideinfo Wrote:After looking through 18 pages, the only thing I know for sure is the reason Lil Dougie riode the short bus in school.

I'm sure you riode a lot of things little Barbourville girl. This thread is comical with all the surrounding area coaches making the hire for Whitley County. Are you lashing out because you haven't been hired already?
insideinfo Wrote:After looking through 18 pages, the only thing I know for sure is the reason Lil Dougie riode the short bus in school.

I'm sure you riode a lot of things little Barbourville boy. This thread is comical with most of the posts coming from all the surrounding area coaches making the hire for Whitley County. Are you lashing out because you haven't been hired already?
Trenches07 Wrote:Colonelfan, these people have no idea what kinda coach Wayne Mills is. They are letting one single goofy action that was done amongst other fellow coaches dictate their entire view point of this man. I bet you this, you wont find a man that will work harder then him, a man that puts his emotion and love into building young mens character and discipline. You will not complain about your team underachieving like they do year in and year out. So, I think some of these people should not talk about a man's character unless they know the man.

I'm sure most people could never get a good coaching job if everybody discarded them due to a single goofy action.

That’s simply not true. The bus was standard size, it just had tinted windows. I know because I was Following behind it trying to get some of those county boys converted over.
Hound05 Wrote:That’s simply not true. The bus was standard size, it just had tinted windows. I know because I was Following behind it trying to get some of those county boys converted over.

You done a good job. They licked windows, but they could play ball Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm sure you riode a lot of things little Barbourville girl. This thread is comical with all the surrounding area coaches making the hire for Whitley County. Are you lashing out because you haven't been hired already?

I don't know how I made a boy and girl post. I know Knox didn't have a girl football coach. lol
pjdoug Wrote:You done a good job. They licked windows, but they could play ball Confusednicker:

They couldn’t read the play but by god they sure could run it!

You think any of the current assistants will stay regardless who the coach is?
pjdoug Wrote:I'm sure you riode a lot of things little Barbourville girl. This thread is comical with all the surrounding area coaches making the hire for Whitley County. Are you lashing out because you haven't been hired already?

I turned it down, I’m waiting on the Middlesboro job. So I want have to deal with the crazy’s.
Hound05 Wrote:They couldn’t read the play but by god they sure could run it!

You think any of the current assistants will stay regardless who the coach is?

I probably don't know as much as you. it's a top secret Smile
insideinfo Wrote:I turned it down, I’m waiting on the Middlesboro job. So I want have to deal with the crazy’s.

Will they play Bad Moon Rising when they introduce you as the new coach? :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:Will they play Bad Moon Rising when they introduce you as the new coach? :biglmao:

No I’m coming out to(THUNDER) I’m saving bad moon rising for Wayne.
insideinfo Wrote:No I’m coming out to(THUNDER) I’m saving bad moon rising for Wayne.

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie...
Seriously, will they make a hire soon? I know the superintendent said they were going to take their time.
Heard from a good source Danville’s coach is back in the mix with an offer that will pay him around 80 a year.
pjdoug Wrote:I probably don't know as much as you. it's a top secret Smile

I hope not. The only thing I know is they need a coach. That’s about the extent of my knowledge on it. That and we need them to pick one soon so we’ll know how many jerseys to order next year.
Hound05 Wrote:I hope not. The only thing I know is they need a coach. That’s about the extent of my knowledge on it. That and we need them to pick one soon so we’ll know how many jerseys to order next year.
They "should" have to order more jerseys than you do.
fridaynightfights Wrote:Heard from a good source Danville’s coach is back in the mix with an offer that will pay him around 80 a year.

Which source? Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Will they play Bad Moon Rising when they introduce you as the new coach? :biglmao:

Wayne Mills must’ve bullied you in elementary because you sure seem a tad scared. Continue to name one thing you know if he’s done that wasn’t even on school grounds or in school hours I’m certain of because I know of this whole story through connections but seriously whipping out the booty to goof around with a few friends makes you a bad person.. or even a bad coach? You really did ride the short bus.
colonelfan944 Wrote:Wayne Mills must’ve bullied you in elementary because you sure seem a tad scared. Continue to name one thing you know if he’s done that wasn’t even on school grounds or in school hours I’m certain of because I know of this whole story through connections but seriously whipping out the booty to goof around with a few friends makes you a bad person.. or even a bad coach? You really did ride the short bus.

I'm sure Wayne Mills is a good man and I don't even know him personally. You seem obsessed with him with the way you get defensive, or maybe you are him . Blue Moon of Kentucky keep on shining... Confusednicker:
colonelfan944 Wrote:Wayne Mills must’ve bullied you in elementary because you sure seem a tad scared. Continue to name one thing you know if he’s done that wasn’t even on school grounds or in school hours I’m certain of because I know of this whole story through connections but seriously whipping out the booty to goof around with a few friends makes you a bad person.. or even a bad coach? You really did ride the short bus.

He is definitely not a bad coach, and you are definitely not a Colonel fan.
Colonels offering 80 a year. They should be able to get their man.
pjdoug Wrote:He is definitely not a bad coach, and you are definitely not a Colonel fan.

I’m not a colonel fan haha
colonelfan944 Wrote:I’m not a colonel fan haha

admitting it is the first step to recovery Smile
pjdoug Wrote:admitting it is the first step to recovery Smile

I understand you have opinions and I have mine, no hard feelings, but I assure you I’m definitely a Whitley county native lol
colonelfan944 Wrote:I understand you have opinions and I have mine, no hard feelings, but I assure you I’m definitely a Whitley county native lol

I don't have hard feelings. I don't take this serious. A Corbin or Knox County native maybe. lol
When will the new coach be introduced soon? Don't tell me after Corbin's season is over. lol
Monday
Is he an Admiral? Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39