Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Louisville Centrals coach may be available.:biggrin:
Willie Turnover Wrote:Louisville Centrals coach may be available.:biggrin:

Corbin should hire him.
footballfever Wrote:Who dougie? Who’s your choice?

It's a secret. I can't say yet.lol. Will you be assistant?
footballfever Wrote:Who dougie? Who’s your choice?

I choose a Tennessee coach if you're not interested.. I'm in Bell County today. Let me know if you hear anything.
pjdoug Wrote:I choose a Tennessee coach if you're not interested.. I'm in Bell County today. Let me know if you hear anything.

Heard a rumor of a coach who was offered 100K and turned it down.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Heard a rumor of a coach who was offered 100K and turned it down.

:dudecomeon:
Does the last name rhyme with bench.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Does the last name rhyme with bench.

I can't think who that is.
pjdoug Wrote:I can't think who that is.

Herron.
Heard Bob Lawson was spotted at Jon Evan Jacks having a Pineapple Express with Urban Meyer just shy of noon today.
The Spread Wrote:Heard Bob Lawson was spotted at Jon Evan Jacks having a Pineapple Express with Urban Meyer just shy of noon today.

is Corbin hiring a Buckeye?
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Herron.
Herron will probably be at Williamsburg when he retires. I was trying to think of a name that rhymes with Bench Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Herron will probably be at Williamsburg when he retires. I was trying to think of a name that rhymes with Bench Smile

That’s who they offered. He declined.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:That’s who they offered. He declined.

of course he did.
Difference in asking if interested and offered. I was the one that did it so a big difference. Also, Danville’s coach and he was not interested, so move on.
Also a Turf field will not bring French here so let that go as well.
TheColonel Wrote:Difference in asking if interested and offered. I was the one that did it so a big difference. Also, Danville’s coach and he was not interested, so move on.

Who are we moving on to?
TheColonel Wrote:Also a Turf field will not bring French here so let that go as well.

keep the natural playing surface and build a field house along with an indoor practice facility. after you hire the great coach to build the program of course.
pjdoug Wrote:who are we moving on to?

pj pj pj
pjdoug Wrote:is Corbin hiring a Buckeye?

No. We don't hire losers.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:pj pj pj

lol Confusednicker:
The Spread Wrote:No. We don't hire losers.

You don't?
I'm in Tennessee again today. Maybe we'll hear something today.
any news or update on the coaching search today
hchs fan Wrote:any news or update on the coaching search today

I guess we have to wait. I can't get any inside information.
Looks as if French turned us down for Middlesboro.
TheColonel Wrote:Looks as if French turned us down for Middlesboro.

What does Middlesboro have that Whitley County doesn't? You better hurry and lure that top notch coach in so he can get to work Smile. Be sure to give him full control over football operations.
That is the one thing I can’t give. Remember when I said my hands were tied. That is the rope..
He also brings his successor.
TheColonel Wrote:That is the one thing I can’t give. Remember when I said my hands were tied. That is the rope..

use the rope on the one that's preventing it. lol. Get a great coach, turn him loose and let him do his job.
Colonels waiting on Middlesboro to make their hire. Nobody will look at Whitley until they know there is not an opportunity to get the Middlesboro job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39