Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Announcement at 5:00 today radio 104.3
Tweet from AD Bryan Stewart.
footballfever Wrote:Announcement at 5:00 today radio 104.3
Tweet from AD Bryan Stewart.

:Thumbs:
So excited. Who will it be? Mike Ditka? lol
Seriously? A lot of schools interested in choice.
four quarters Wrote:Seriously? A lot of schools interested in choice.

Go Colonels!
I don’t think there is any jeopardy it will be revealed before 5.
Mark Reicht
JakeHarper Wrote:Mark Reicht

Uncle Charlie.
footballfever Wrote:I don’t think there is any jeopardy it will be revealed before 5.

Will you join the staff?
pjdoug Wrote:Will you join the staff?

I’m going to be on the staff at the bourbon barn. Less jeopardy of losing your job.
Hopefully they got Chappell to come back, truly believe this announcement is going to be very disappointing.
footballfever Wrote:I’m going to be on the staff at the bourbon barn. Less jeopardy of losing your job.

Good deal. lol
Rainingthrees Wrote:Hopefully they got Chappell to come back, truly believe this announcement is going to be very disappointing.

I've been disappointed all my life. lol
It’s 64 cousin
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:It’s 64 cousin from laurel co

Which one? I think he's related to half the county Confusednicker:
Is this Siler’s and Stewart’s decision?
Rainingthrees Wrote:Which one? I think he's related to half the county Confusednicker:

From ga, but originally london
Very disappointing hire by Whitley going out of state to hire someone who just went 1-9 and got fired and wants to throw the ball when their main emphasis is to run the ball and they hire this guy. I was hoping they’d make a splash but this is very surprising by them. Going out of state to look like they did something big. Very disappointed with this hire.
colonelfan944 Wrote:Very disappointing hire by Whitley going out of state to hire someone who just went 1-9 and got fired and wants to throw the ball when their main emphasis is to run the ball and they hire this guy. I was hoping they’d make a splash but this is very surprising by them. Going out of state to look like they did something big. Very disappointed with this hire.

Who did they hire?
Hoping with this hire it would’ve pushed Whitley to be able to compete with the school across the road but with this it’ll get even worse
Jep Irwin
Whitley doesn’t have the kids to throw the ball 30 times a game and they bring a 1-9 fired coach in to make the program worse than what we have now. I shouldn’t be surprised saw this coming
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:From ga, but originally london

Jep Irwin would be a home run hire for them. Guy is the only person I’ve ever seen get south the compete at a really high level consistently.
Poor Whitley.
who is the new football coach
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Jep Irwin would be a home run hire for them. Guy is the only person I’ve ever seen get south the compete at a really high level consistently.
:HitWall:
If it really is Jep Irwin, anyone disappointed in the hire is absolutely nuts.
Mark it down. Whitley will be competing for region championships within three seasons. They’ll win one within six if they let him do his thing.
Didn’t Chappell replace him at South??? Oh the irony......
Lawson's buddy 😂, Whitley County always disappoints. He maybe a nice guy but you can't hire a coach who just went 1-9, come on Whitley.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39