Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Breaking News out of Whitley County........................Nick Wilson from Whitley County just won one million dollars on Survivor......Calling my kinfolks right now and to find out if we are kin :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Breaking News out of Whitley County........................Nick Wilson from Whitley County just won one million dollars on Survivor......Calling my kinfolks right now and to find out if we are kin :Cheerlead

Way to go Nick!
Nick and my first cousin daughter was interned in DC, no kin but in the ballpark :worthy:
Mills to Whitley when all other options are exhausted. Good luck
Maybe that tone could be misleading. On a serious side I’ve been told Mills has been a contender at Whitley from day 1 even before day 1. Would make a great choice. Would like to see him take it on. Heard he had another offer on the table from nearby district and turned it down. Figure the decision will have to be the right one for him and for up and coming son as well.
Nick is more of a baseball guy.
64SUR Wrote:Breaking News out of Whitley County........................Nick Wilson from Whitley County just won one million dollars on Survivor......Calling my kinfolks right now and to find out if we are kin :Cheerlead

Trying to get some recruiting $$$ for the Hounds? Confusednicker:
Trashtalker Wrote:Whitley may end up with Dudley Smile
:dontthink
Running Back Wrote:Maybe that tone could be misleading. On a serious side I’ve been told Mills has been a contender at Whitley from day 1 even before day 1. Would make a great choice. Would like to see him take it on. Heard he had another offer on the table from nearby district and turned it down. Figure the decision will have to be the right one for him and for up and coming son as well.

I don't want to hurt yours or Mills feelings, but that is just not a true statement when referring to Whitley.
WhyLie Wrote:Mills to Whitley when all other options are exhausted. Good luck

:moon:
64SUR Wrote:Nick and my first cousin daughter was interned in DC, no kin but in the ballpark :worthy:

Don't put a sign up claiming he is from Corbin or Hyden Confusednicker:
Running Back Wrote:Maybe that tone could be misleading. On a serious side I’ve been told Mills has been a contender at Whitley from day 1 even before day 1. Would make a great choice. Would like to see him take it on. Heard he had another offer on the table from nearby district and turned it down. Figure the decision will have to be the right one for him and for up and coming son as well.

Just say Middlesboro. lol
Rainingthrees Wrote:Trying to get some recruiting $$$ for the Hounds? Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
I know GUT will be wanting to put this thread in Classics, but this is 500 post from lilDougie saying nothing
I have been reading this thread. Sounds like you all don’t want a coach. Wow. Mostly negative. Think I will stay off of this one. No more reading this one for me. Good luck.
We may have a five star to flip his commitment. French looked king more closely at Colonels.
insideinfo Wrote:I know GUT will be wanting to put this thread in Classics, but this is 500 post from lilDougie saying nothing

You say it best when you say nothing at all. Quit whining.
Did Chapple not do as good or better than the 2 coaches
Before him.
Just asking?? Not positive
pjdoug Wrote:You say it best when you say nothing at all. Quit whining.

I agree... but you say nothing at all every time.
I just read through the old thread, same type garbage. Expect to hear the announcement during halftime of the Super Bowl this time. It seems they try to cover the hire by making it a spectacular announcement process lol.
footballfever Wrote:I agree... but you say nothing at all every time.

What are your words doing? I'm just a Whitley County alumni and fan. You are neither are you?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I just read through the old thread, same type garbage. Expect to hear the announcement during halftime of the Super Bowl this time. It seems they try to cover the hire by making it a spectacular announcement process lol.

You guys should pay the ESPN commentators to get on here and give you some expert analysis.
pjdoug Wrote:You guys should pay the ESPN commentators to get on here and give you some expert analysis.

Saving our money right now, need to use it for recruits. Today began open season.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Saving our money right now, need to use it for recruits. Today began open season.

I don't get paid so if a person doesn't like my comments they can block me and not have to read them Smile
Whitley County is getting close to naming the next head coach.it will be interesting to see if he brings any help with him, and which assistants will join his staff. It's time for Christmas break, so I guess we'll have to wait a little while longer.
After making my calls today I like what I am hearing today it just frustrates the Hello out of me that our administration thinks it takes 2-3 months to hire. PJ have you put this in their head. LOL
anybody heard anything official or any news or updates on coaching search
Who is in the final running colonel?

Please report it as rumor, not holding ya to anything.
I’m glad that the committee is being private with the search. It would appear that they are holding private negotiations which won’t be influenced by outside forces
TheColonel Wrote:After making my calls today I like what I am hearing today it just frustrates the Hello out of me that our administration thinks it takes 2-3 months to hire. PJ have you put this in their head. LOL

What did you hear? I don't know what's in their heads. lol. I remember that John Siler did say that they were going to take their time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39