Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
I would like this thread to have some seriousness to it. I feel like I'm watching a bad circus.
Real Badman Wrote:I would like this thread to have some seriousness to it. I feel like I'm watching a bad circus.

I would like the same, but it's hard to be serious with a bunch of negative undertakers from other schools waiting to take measurements
Does whitly lose any kids to willimsburg
pjdoug Wrote:Every week but one.

Your school will run low on recruits and stop being competitive.[/QUOTE

Nm
2face Wrote:Does whitly lose any kids to willimsburg

trick question in a foreign language?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Your school will run low on recruits and stop being competitive.[/QUOTE

Nm

Confusedtare:
Has a coach bought a house recently? Smile
Whitley loses more kids to Lynn camp than Williamsburg.
E's Army Wrote:Whitley loses more kids to Lynn camp than Williamsburg.

bull butter. you know that ain't true. Confusedtare:
E's Army Wrote:Whitley loses more kids to Lynn camp than Williamsburg.

Nope, they want a chance to compete for a regional title, not play Jv teams all year and get spanked in the first or second round of playoffs Confusednicker:
Rainingthrees Wrote:Nope, they want a chance to compete for a regional title, not play Jv teams all year and get spanked in the first or second round of playoffs Confusednicker:

:biggrin:
Middlesboro lands French and Whitley has who? What is wrong with that picture? Middlesboro has been at the bottom for sometime and now where near the facility and money for football. What is going on at the Colonel camp?
Xerxes Wrote:Middlesboro lands French and Whitley has who? What is wrong with that picture? Middlesboro has been at the bottom for sometime and now where near the facility and money for football. What is going on at the Colonel camp?

Good question.
Colonels wait this long and not even a peep, they better make a home run hire as well. If I were the community I would be asking some serious questions? Want to know pick up the phone and call and ask.
Xerxes Wrote:Colonels wait this long and not even a peep, they better make a home run hire as well. If I were the community I would be asking some serious questions? Want to know pick up the phone and call and ask.
Who you gonna call?
MIddlesboro has not landed French...
Truthhurts Wrote:MIddlesboro has not landed French...

Whitley County has? Confusednicker:
Whitley may end up with Dudley Smile
No chance! Dud is in a pie district and will be in semifinals with Belfry every year!
I hear about how much funds Whitley Co has, so why don’t they go after a great coach and throw money on the table and make them tell them NO.
Sporting good salesman said that “Fred Hoskins was offered the job and that was out of the mouth of Fred, who said Siler called him.”
How true would this be?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I hear about how much funds Whitley Co has, so why don’t they go after a great coach and throw money on the table and make them tell them NO.
Sporting good salesman said that “Fred Hoskins was offered the job and that was out of the mouth of Fred, who said Siler called him.”
How true would this be?

The only way to truly know for sure would be ask Coach Hoskins or Mr. Siler. Then only way to know for sure would be if they answered with a yes or no.
Roll Colonels!
footballfever Wrote:The only way to truly know for sure would be ask Coach Hoskins or Mr. Siler. Then only way to know for sure would be if they answered with a yes or no.

Will he answer me if I ask who he is going to hire?
pjdoug Wrote:Will he answer me if I ask who he is going to hire?

How do I know. Ask him. You’ve got half the posts on here so why don’t you try find something out and let us know.
footballfever Wrote:How do I know. Ask him. You’ve got half the posts on here so why don’t you try find something out and let us know.

I'm asking and you won't tell me. You know more than I do Smile
I’m telling you that Fred Hoskins told Proffitt that Whitley offered him the job!
Is Hoskins not being truthful, I don’t know, but call Siler or Profitt and ask!
Stay away fron french..🤪
Good , Hoskins is a great Coach and that is what we are looking for.
French has not told us no on our lasted offer. So another good choice.
TheColonel Wrote:Good , Hoskins is a great Coach and that is what we are looking for.

we?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I’m telling you that Fred Hoskins told Proffitt that Whitley offered him the job!
Is Hoskins not being truthful, I don’t know, but call Siler or Profitt and ask!
Stay away fron french..🤪

I don't know him, but maybe if he doesn't answer on here I'll try to contact him. You stay away from French :biggrin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39