Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
These two programs have some of the best fans in the state, lC will be taking everything they got to Bell County. Bell county will be ready as they always are. Should make up for a great game.We will see what team makes the best adjustments.
TrueDawg Wrote:No I am an LC fan. If any of the players need us to get them pumped they should not be playing.

From what I was told we have a few surprises for the Kitty Cats Friday night before the game, during and after. Get your camera's ready it is going to be sick.

I'll just say this....if BC wins the game on Friday. You and others will see what a team that has been there before looks like celebrating. You should really make sure your film guys keep the cameras rolling.
Oh, I love this!!!!!!!!
30 1/2 hr's away from the bigest game in the Mt's get ready!!!!!!!!TongueirateSho
easyM Wrote:We can't consider ourselves ranked 4th in the state last year. Many posters commented that was a fluke although somehow we beat them during our 15-0 run. Of course, if we pull it off again this year I'm sure to them it will still be a fluke.

Yeah, it may not be as visible in this thread but Bell Co does seem to have alot of haters!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, it may not be as visible in this thread but Bell Co does seem to have alot of haters!

ALOT of haters........
I like them U-Tube videos, would like to see someone do some Bell games that way, be some awsome video's.........
BobCatFan29 Wrote:I like them U-Tube videos, would like to see someone do some Bell games that way, be some awsome video's.........

Not in Bell County's class we just show up and let our pads do the talking.
Bulldogs are ready and willing to make the trip to Log Mountain, I think the fans of Bell will notice this is a different LC team when they take the field.
Get your popcorn ready. :popcorn: They'll be some hitting going on on Log Mtn Friday night! :ChairHit: :Cheerlead
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Bulldogs are ready and willing to make the trip to Log Mountain, I think the fans of Bell will notice this is a different LC team when they take the field.

Just another opponnent standing in the way.
BobCatFan29 Wrote:ALOT of haters........

If you're not hated by some, you're not winning. That goes pretty much for any team.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Bulldogs are ready and willing to make the trip to Log Mountain, I think the fans of Bell will notice this is a different LC team when they take the field.

I have no doubt it will be a different team from what we seen last year. My goodness it has to be. And, I don't mean that in a negative way. But to all doubters of how ready we will be, get ready for the truth to come out. We'll never shy away from a smash mouth game. That's what we know and what we love to play. If we break a long one, that's just a part of it. The hitting will take place. Pads will be popping.
easyM Wrote:If you're not hated by some, you're not winning. That goes pretty much for any team.

Well said.:Thumbs:
Amped 88 Wrote:Well said.:Thumbs:

We're used to being hated. We should be respected but if we're not, no sleep will be lost. We just move on to the next game.
easyM Wrote:We're used to being hated. We should be respected but if we're not, no sleep will be lost. We just move on to the next game.

That is the way that it has all ways been. That is why two former rivals have dropped us in football.
easyM Wrote:I have no doubt it will be a different team from what we seen last year. My goodness it has to be. And, I don't mean that in a negative way. But to all doubters of how ready we will be, get ready for the truth to come out. We'll never shy away from a smash mouth game. That's what we know and what we love to play. If we break a long one, that's just a part of it. The hitting will take place. Pads will be popping.

Music to my ears! :rockon: :ChairHit: :redboxer: TongueirateSho
All KC fans and all others are welcome to sit on Bell Co's side. We will welcome all!!
After watching all the video, I am changing my prediction. I had once said Bell 35-6. I am now going to change that prediction to 47-0. If, I can pick up as many things on film as I did. I know our coaching staff will know what every play is going to be. After all....I am just a dumb woman that knows nothing about the game.....:lmao:
lcgrad2002 Wrote:, I think the fans of Bell will notice this is a different LC team when they take the field.

I would sure hope so. Last year was not pretty. This year you all will have the bullseye on so enjoy.

BTW I love your Coaches quote "We feel we can play physical with them." :redboxer:

Lots of teams have tried to play physical with us but it usually does not work out too good. :popcorn:
By this time tomorrow, Bell County fans should have this thread all to therselves since LC fans will be on the road! :Cheerlead
Amped 88 Wrote:Not in Bell County's class we just show up and let our pads do the talking.

What do u mean???
BobCatFan29 Wrote:What do u mean???

That we do our talking with the game not videos:eyeroll:
El Indio Wrote:By this time tomorrow, Bell County fans should have this thread all to therselves since LC fans will be on the road! :Cheerlead

This THREAD is as much about BC as it is LC. If you dont like what is being said take your mouse, scroll to the top, select FOOTBALL and choose another thread.:Thumbs:
Amped 88 Wrote:That we do our talking with the game not videos:eyeroll:

Well OK then tell me who on schedule who is any bit close to Bell's level???

Paintsville 54-20
Sheldon Clark 36-30
East Ridge 62-7
Shelby Valley 49-14
Winfeild,WV 48-0
Greenup Co 52-12
Rowan Co 29-14
Boyd Co 26-16
Tolsia,WV 42-6
McCreary Cent 42-14
Knox Cent 19-0

Now lets see how far them pads play with the Big Boys!!!!!!!!
Enough said about that!!!!!!!!!
easyM Wrote:If you're not hated by some, you're not winning. That goes pretty much for any team.

Exactly! If you got haters then you know that you got a good team! Or you atleast know that you're considered a threat!
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Well OK then tell me who on schedule who is any bit close to Bell's level???

Paintsville 54-20
Sheldon Clark 36-30
East Ridge 62-7
Shelby Valley 49-14
Winfeild,WV 48-0
Greenup Co 52-12
Rowan Co 29-14
Boyd Co 26-16
Tolsia,WV 42-6
McCreary Cent 42-14
Knox Cent 19-0

Now lets see how far them pads play with the Big Boys!!!!!!!!
Enough said about that!!!!!!!!!

What are you talking about I am a Bell County fan. :please:
Trenches07 Wrote:This THREAD is as much about BC as it is LC. If you dont like what is being said take your mouse, scroll to the top, select FOOTBALL and choose another thread.:Thumbs:

He's not saying that, what he's saying is that all the Lawrence Co fans will be on their way to the game this time tomorrow, so it will just be Bell Co fans posting because all the LC fans will be on the road.
Amped 88 Wrote:What are you talking about I am a Bell County fan. :please:

Sorry dude, my mistake................
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40