Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Wow. After seeing that video I am glad I left with tissues in hand and the final gun. I had a cousin call and say all H**l was about to break loose and now I know why. I am very proud the KC team did not retaliate. I would have in a second. That is low class. What is bad is the coaches are letting it happen?

Anyway good luck this week with Bell. Really you all have a great shot they are not that good.:eyeroll:

BTW I would think a bunch of the KC fans maybe actually cheering for Bell. :yikes:
I did not see anything wrong with the Video or the post game celebration. They had just won the biggest game of there lives. They should celebrate. This will go down as 1 of the biggest victories in LC history.

I got the game film from 1 of my buddies on the staff. I did not realize how dirty KC was. Also I was a star in the Video as well.:rockon:
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Lc runs between the tackles and to the outside and there is a lot of plays that no one has seen yet.

Really? Those will go great with no work. I always love teams that change things instead of doing what got them there. Good luck and have a safe trip. We will be coming for this one from South. Probally should go to LC and Boyle. But the video and hype has changed our minds. Just want to take a look at the faces at the end of the game.
Yea, just like it was over with McCreary and just like it was over with Knox. I'm not talking trash I think they were good teams. Nobody gives us a chance with Bell and that's fine. Keep picking LC to lose and eventually, sooner or later you will get your wish...

We could go undefeated and win a state title and next year if we lost people would be saying we were overated.... Lol
TrueDawg Wrote:I did not see anything wrong with the Video or the post game celebration. They had just won the biggest game of there lives. They should celebrate. This will go down as 1 of the biggest victories in LC history.

I got the game film from 1 of my buddies on the staff. I did not realize how dirty KC was. Also I was a star in the Video as well.:rockon:

It is people that haven't been there really don't know how to act.
They have had work, they work on them in practice everyday and have only used a couple of them so far and each one has worked great a couple of them for big TD's. They practice hard and are focused every day. LC can run right at you, or go to the outside or they can throw it. They have almost rushed for 4,000 yards.Tell me how they did this if they can't run the ball. It wasn't all up the middle either.
You run the ball well. I was just responding to the Greenup post. I only see Bell maybe twice a year and then when we play Knox I see them on film. I have watch your films on the net. I think you will move the ball , but will lose the game.
LC is the real deal and Bell will find out.

We will be dancing on Log Mountain come Friday night I promise.

They have tons of secret plays to use on Bell and they will have no answer.
Paul Crewe Wrote:Yea, GC threw the game. LC runs between the tackles......... makes you wonder........

GC is'nt a power running team....Their back has more speed so it just looks like their should have had a better game plan.

Yes, LC runs up the middle andd we score td's doing so. I promise you if Bell puts 9 in the box we don't try to run it up the gut play after play.
They are not in a geen notebook are they?
The road ends here for LC. I would love to see LC pull this one out but it would take there best game this year and i still think Bell would have to not play to there potential. Im gonna say Bell wins this one by 3 TD's.
William Muney Wrote:Wow. After seeing that video I am glad I left with tissues in hand and the final gun. I had a cousin call and say all H**l was about to break loose and now I know why. I am very proud the KC team did not retaliate. I would have in a second. That is low class. What is bad is the coaches are letting it happen?

Anyway good luck this week with Bell. Really you all have a great shot they are not that good.:eyeroll:

BTW I would think a bunch of the KC fans maybe actually cheering for Bell. :yikes:

Well to start with there was nothing done for them to have to retaliate.... The Lawrence kids we celebrating a victory and was doing nothing out of the way... So I dont know where you are coming up with some of the stuff!!!!!!!
Batpuff Wrote:Well to start with there was nothing done for them to have to retaliate.... The Lawrence kids we celebrating a victory and was doing nothing out of the way... So I dont know where you are coming up with some of the stuff!!!!!!!

Blind.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Lc runs between the tackles and to the outside and there is a lot of plays that no one has seen yet.

Trust me there's ALOT of plays that Dudley is keeping until State Semi. He said if he has to use it against LC he would but he would rather wait as long as he can to show the new ones. One is great with Cory Davenport in it.
dawg days! Wrote:yea, just like it was over with mccreary and just like it was over with knox. I'm not talking trash i think they were good teams. Nobody gives us a chance with bell and that's fine. Keep picking lc to lose and eventually, sooner or later you will get your wish...

We could go undefeated and win a state title and next year if we lost people would be saying we were overated.... Lol

bell county>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mcc, kc
lcgrad2002 Wrote:They have had work, they work on them in practice everyday and have only used a couple of them so far and each one has worked great a couple of them for big TD's. They practice hard and are focused every day. LC can run right at you, or go to the outside or they can throw it. They have almost rushed for 4,000 yards.Tell me how they did this if they can't run the ball. It wasn't all up the middle either.

Once again has anyone seen the teams LC has played to get them yards?
5 days till show time
Dawg days! Wrote:GC is'nt a power running team....Their back has more speed so it just looks like their should have had a better game plan.

Yes, LC runs up the middle andd we score td's doing so. I promise you if Bell puts 9 in the box we don't try to run it up the gut play after play.

Guys Bell Co can stop the run up the middle, around the sides, backwards, anywhere. Our closing speed on defense is faster than anyone that you have faced this year. I mean seriously Bell Co is 100x better than Paintsville, Rowan Co, Greenup Co, McCreary Central, Knox Central, Sheldon Clark, WVA teams, Boyd Co and so on.
Paul Crewe Wrote:Blind.

This song and dancing is something the boys have did allll year. The do it at high school dances, in the locker room, and after games. It WAS NOT intended to rub it in anyone face. My question is this. Is you don't want to see a home team celebrate, at the last home game of the year, moving into another round in the playoffs. Why would you want to have a flipping team meeting on the 35 yd line right after the game?
Yeah these boys do this dance at the school dances, in the locker room and they didn't just use this dance for this game.Big deal let them have fun.
HAHAHAHA This thread is so funny, no one needs to get mad or fired up LC is ready for this game and are focused on the task. The team is not going to talk trash or run their mouths, they are classy and respectful. Coach Salmons would not put up with any of the bullcrap. Bulldogs remember last year how could they not? This may be the same players on last years team, but totally different attitude and that's where Bell fans are wrong.This team has a different mentality than last year, and they will show it.We aren't in the regional championship for nothing. We shut down Knox, a team that hadn't been shutout all season.What does that tell you about the LC defense?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Yeah these boys do this dance at the school dances, in the locker room and they didn't just use this dance for this game.Big deal let them have fun.

I blame the coaches then for allowing it. Classless. Plain and simple. Embarassing is what it really is.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Guys Bell Co can stop the run up the middle, around the sides, backwards, anywhere. Our closing speed on defense is faster than anyone that you have faced this year. I mean seriously Bell Co is 100x better than Paintsville, Rowan Co, Greenup Co, McCreary Central, Knox Central, Sheldon Clark, WVA teams, Boyd Co and so on.

I think you are stretchingthe truth a little, maybe 99x but 100, come on what have you been smoking?:lmao: Seriously, you guys are on another level and maybe twice as good as most of your competition but to say that you are 100x better than any other high school team is a little out there even for a Bell fan! Good luck Friday as everyone in district 7 wants a repeat!
CatDawg Wrote:Well if your old enough to be a dad then you should realize things do change from week to week much less from year to year. Do I think LC can win this game CERTAINLY. Do I think Bell County can win this game same answer. However, Bell fans expect LC to go into the locker room and tell our kids to enjoy the trip and the day or half day out of school because this is the last game of the year boys. It was nice but we can't win this so just enjoy the day.

Everyone knows if you go in thinking your beat then your beat. If you go in thinking you can win then you certainly can. Anyone that has watched sports for over a year in any decade as seen greater upsets than it would be for Lawrence "without the extra E" beat Bell County. Yes Bell County is good but get over yourself's your not an NFL caliber team like most seem to think. Does Lawrence County have a chance YES THEY DO and sometimes that is all it takes. So go ahead plan on getting dressed at halftime again this year. Heck it may happen but then again stranger things have happened. Lawrence County doesn't have to part the Red Sea come Friday Night they have to beat another high school football team made up of teenage kids just like them.
great post!!!
To MommaDawg- Our Bobcats have played good ALL season, our team has also worked long and hard and they to are ready for this win. Us Bell County fans believe in our team "Leave NO Doubt" because WE BELIEVE! As far as us showing your team respect, after watching the video of how you treated KC the other night I wonder if you even know what that is. It has also been said that if you win Friday u will dance u promise (not from u but another one on here) go ahead, but I can say this if we win u will not see us act that way with you because we do have respect for the hard work your boys have put in and the victory they have had, after that video I can't believe they talk about Bell Co. fans and to think u all are proud enough to post it, grow up!
William Muney Wrote:Wow. After seeing that video I am glad I left with tissues in hand and the final gun. I had a cousin call and say all H**l was about to break loose and now I know why. I am very proud the KC team did not retaliate. I would have in a second. That is low class. What is bad is the coaches are letting it happen?

I tell ya what's low class. The principle of KC running his mouth and having to be restrained by the police....
:Cheerlead HEY HEY WHAT DO SAY LOOKS LIKE BELL COUNTY ALL THE WAY!! :Cheerlead
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:HAHAHAHA This thread is so funny, no one needs to get mad or fired up LC is ready for this game and are focused on the task. The team is not going to talk trash or run their mouths, they are classy and respectful. Coach Salmons would not put up with any of the bullcrap. Bulldogs remember last year how could they not? This may be the same players on last years team, but totally different attitude and that's where Bell fans are wrong.This team has a different mentality than last year, and they will show it.We aren't in the regional championship for nothing. We shut down Knox, a team that hadn't been shutout all season.What does that tell you about the LC defense?

Bell Co could had shutout KC easy. JV played against there varsity from mid 3rd quarter to the end of the game. LC Varsity played the whole game because they HAD too.
HouseofPain Wrote:I think you are stretchingthe truth a little, maybe 99x but 100, come on what have you been smoking?:lmao: Seriously, you guys are on another level and maybe twice as good as most of your competition but to say that you are 100x better than any other high school team is a little out there even for a Bell fan! Good luck Friday as everyone in district 7 wants a repeat!

All I did was making a point. Goodness you people take everything serious.
No you have to understand we want to win so bad, we haven't beaten Bell county in a while so yeah we want to bad and we know we are capable of doing it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40