Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
kmba32 Wrote:Even if they don't win (IMO) they are the story of the year.:Thumbs:

I agree. I'm sure no one can match their story from last year til now!
Where can this game be found online? Will there be a internet broadcast of the game?
Belfry_99 Wrote:Where can this game be found online? Will there be a internet broadcast of the game?

I'm sure other posters will know but I think 106.3 in Bell Co. will have it online. Not for sure of their web add.
CATDAD2 Wrote:Maybe the information that you are trying to give is Bell has scored two times this year on the first play of games this year , I have a dvd's of all games except 2 and have watched all the games live except one and if I was guessing they have scored on the first offensive possesion 10 out of 12 times this year . FYI most Bell games they pull off and send the JV in approx. half way through the 3rd quater..I still believe this will be a good game but Bell will pull away quick and make LC a believer. It is a great compliment to Ky. Football to have a fan base like Lawrence Co. you guys have alot to be proud of no doubt you have a great team that you all have enjoyed very much and after seeing your support for your team like on this post if it means anything you have gained respect from Bell County for the love and passion you have for your team hope good sportsmanship and whoever wins we all need to support the mountains:1:

Well said!!!!!! I'm very proud of LC to make this big of a turn around, and hope next yr they do the same!!!!!!:Thumbs:
easyM Wrote:I'm sure other posters will know but I think 106.3 in Bell Co. will have it online. Not for sure of their web add.

Your right, it will be online!!!!
With all the talk and hype surrounding this game LC knows they have nothing to lose. Nobody picks LC to win. We have been the underdog allllll year. If this were to become a battle do you bell fans think it could "possibly" let it get into their boys head? The have won BIG alllll year long and have only been in 2 close ones.
Dawg days! Wrote:With all the talk and hype surrounding this game LC knows they have nothing to lose. Nobody picks LC to win. We have been the underdog allllll year. If this were to become a battle do you bell fans think it could "possibly" let it get into their boys head? The have won BIG alllll year long and have only been in 2 close ones.

OK, i'm almost POSITIVE that Lawrence Co has never been an underdog in any of their games this season! Until this one vs Bell Co!
Dawg days! Wrote:With all the talk and hype surrounding this game LC knows they have nothing to lose. Nobody picks LC to win. We have been the underdog allllll year. If this were to become a battle do you bell fans think it could "possibly" let it get into their boys head? The have won BIG alllll year long and have only been in 2 close ones.

I pick Bell to win, I have all faith in LC to pull an upset.....
Dont really see it, BUT it could happen to anyone......
BobCatFan29 Wrote:I pick Bell to win, I have all faith in LC to pull an upset.....
Dont really see it, BUT it could happen to anyone......

I like our team....I'm likin what I hear from the team and coaches this week. I hope it's a better game than last yr. I honestly feel like we have a shot.
Both teams are very good and both will have a good game. Bell Co. is tougher and faster and LC will have trouble stopping thier offense. I'm going with Bell Co.

That's a good question. We haven't faced a close game besides Marion near the end (for whatever reason it was) but I honestly think that they will be ready for a close battle in the end. Good example was last year. Our last year went down to the wire. Most of these boys this year played a big role in those games. But, that is something to think about. I just believe that they have been told all week that this will be a battle and they better be ready. We'll have to see if that scenario comes about.
[quote=Dawg days!]I like our team....I'm likin what I hear from the team and coaches this week. I hope it's a better game than last yr. I honestly feel like we have a shot.[/QUOTE

I know what u mean, oh I'm sure it will be a much different game from LC than last yr. It's gonna be a crazy I know this 4 sure...
I meant for the last three games last year.
What teams this yr played with LC??
Is the teams they played anywhere on Bell's level??
Please dont take this the wrong way, just asking??:Thumbs:
easyM Wrote:That's a good question. We haven't faced a close game besides Marion near the end (for whatever reason it was) but I honestly think that they will be ready for a close battle in the end. Good example was last year. Our last year went down to the wire. Most of these boys this year played a big role in those games. But, that is something to think about. I just believe that they have been told all week that this will be a battle and they better be ready. We'll have to see if that scenario comes about.

Oh yeah, Bell Co will be ready for a battle! Like you said they got plenty of experience last year in close games! If it comes down to the wire i think Bell Co has more composure to win it but of course we will just have to wait and see what happens on GAMEDAY!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Oh yeah, Bell Co will be ready for a battle! Like you said they got plenty of experience last year in close games! If it comes down to the wire i think Bell Co has more composure to win it but of course we will just have to wait and see what happens on GAMEDAY!!

I'd prefer for it not to be that close in the end though.....
:Thumbs:
easyM Wrote:I'd prefer for it not to be that close in the end though.....
:Thumbs:

:thatsfunn I hear what your saying. I would lve to come to hour house and pull our varsity and let them watch the second half from the bleachers but I don't see that happening.

LC played in a couple tough games this year. SHeldon Clark was one (I feel like this was the game that the light came on and the team started to believe). The other was Boyd just cause they were bigger up front and the schools being so close they hate each other. The boys know what it's like to lose...all to well. I think if it's close I'm not gong to say they will win but I don't think they will lay down.

This year was not just about building a team it was about building a mentality of winning. When the boys take the field the think they are going to win.

They honestly think they will win friday night. I KNOW the know how good Bell is but they think Bell cannot beat them.
Dawg days! Wrote::thatsfunn I hear what your saying. I would lve to come to hour house and pull our varsity and let them watch the second half from the bleachers but I don't see that happening.

LC played in a couple tough games this year. SHeldon Clark was one (I feel like this was the game that the light came on and the team started to believe). The other was Boyd just cause they were bigger up front and the schools being so close they hate each other. The boys know what it's like to lose...all to well. I think if it's close I'm not gong to say they will win but I don't think they will lay down.

This year was not just about building a team it was about building a mentality of winning. When the boys take the field the think they are going to win.

They honestly think they will win friday night. I KNOW the know how good Bell is but they think Bell cannot beat them.

Hey thats awsome they feel that way, thats what wins u games.....
I cant wait, I cant wait!!!!!!!!:rockon:
Dawg days! Wrote::thatsfunn I hear what your saying. I would lve to come to hour house and pull our varsity and let them watch the second half from the bleachers but I don't see that happening.

They should feel like Bell cannot beat them. If they thought otherwise they shouldn't make the trip. Every team needs that mindset. Now of course our boys will think there's no way that LC is coming to their field and win. They better think that. Dudley is the best motivator around so I'm sure he has them pumped and ready to defend their title to the last horn blows. And, he will have it in their minds that if they're not ready to play friday, they will be playing their last game of 09. It should be fun for all. Can't wait. It feels good to know that we have a team coming in that truly thinks they will beat us. You have to love a good challenge.

Didn't Rowan have you down late? A team that Rock drilled? Who beat Rock...?
TrueDawg Wrote:It will work just like it did on KNOX CENTRAL. No worries. Next stop will be Danville for the DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

Bell cannot stop our running game. LOOK AT ALL THE VIDEOS WE ARE UNREAL!!!!!!!!:redboxer:
Plus we want it more!

Probably have a better chance at a video game then.
Belfry_99 Wrote:Where can this game be found online? Will there be a internet broadcast of the game?

You can watch all the Bobcat games at www.bchssports.com go to on demand.
HD28 Wrote:Didn't Rowan have you down late? A team that Rock drilled? Who beat Rock...?

No Rown never had us down. We dominated them begining to end. As far as rock stomping Rowan? The game is about matchups, motivation and circumstances. Just because Rock beat Rowan doesn't necessarily mean rock could beat LC.
easyM Wrote:They should feel like Bell cannot beat them. If they thought otherwise they shouldn't make the trip. Every team needs that mindset. Now of course our boys will think there's no way that LC is coming to their field and win. They better think that. Dudley is the best motivator around so I'm sure he has them pumped and ready to defend their title to the last horn blows. And, he will have it in their minds that if they're not ready to play friday, they will be playing their last game of 09. It should be fun for all. Can't wait. It feels good to know that we have a team coming in that truly thinks they will beat us. You have to love a good challenge.

I've said all year I'm proud of our team. There is no shame in loseing as long as you leave 110% of your heart and soul on the field. I can see that when the Bulldawgs play.

Here's to a great game:rockon:
Dawg days! Wrote:I've said all year I'm proud of our team. There is no shame in loseing as long as you leave 110% of your heart and soul on the field. I can see that when the Bulldawgs play.

Here's to a great game:rockon:

That's all that can be ask of each player.
I do hope for a great game. :Clap:
wildcats fan Wrote:Made alot of trip's to Hazard from Pineville. I like 66 turnoff at Redbird off parkway.66 will take you thru LA right to pineville.

I didn't know you can go to LA to Pineville.
Maid of the Mts. Wrote:I didn't know you can go to LA to Pineville.

LOL..... maybe Lower Arjay...:biggrin:

Were you really underdogs when you were playing 1A, 2A and 3A schools?
ladycats09 Wrote:What I can't understand is why we run the sprinkler system under the tarp???

Shhhh. You shouldn't say that out loud. Confusedhh:
Maid of the Mts. Wrote:I didn't know you can go to LA to Pineville.

What are you talking about? Are you from Boyle Co or something?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40