Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Oh here we go, Maid of the Mtns. is on here now. Warning to all posters. He is a trouble maker. Do not hold any of us accountable for his comments.
Dawg days! Wrote:No Rown never had us down. We dominated them begining to end. As far as rock stomping Rowan? The game is about matchups, motivation and circumstances. Just because Rock beat Rowan doesn't necessarily mean rock could beat LC.

Umm... I know it was 14-13 Rowan at the half. And,I believe LC had the ball most of the 3rd before they scored late on a 99 yard drive LATE in the 3rd quarter. So, yea, Rowan had you down LATE. An AVERAGE Rowan team had you down LATE.
easyM Wrote:Oh here we go, Maid of the Mtns. is on here now. Warning to all posters. He is a trouble maker. Do not hold any of us accountable for his comments.

I agree...please don't base your opinions of Bell Co. fans on this posters comments. :please:
El Indio Wrote:Were you really underdogs when you were playing 1A, 2A and 3A schools?
Heck yeah, everybody wanted that 0-11 team for their homecoming this year. LC ruined 3 Homecomings
If LC don't let the kids out of school they will miss the 1Q and maybe not get to the game till half time. If not will have to walk a mile up the LOG. Pineville,Middlesboro,Knox, Harlan,Whitley, And Rock out. People in this part of the state love a good game of Friday Night's Light's. Don't get me wrong, not all these fan's will be here to be for Bell ,some to see Bell get beat. Alot to see a good game and see if LC is for real. Also easym is there a place in Bell called LA?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Now I loved the videos. Who are the teams that you guys are playing in them?

Knox Central and McCreary.
Maid of the Mts. Wrote:If LC don't let the kids out of school they will miss the 1Q and maybe not get to the game till half time. If not will have to walk a mile up the LOG. Pineville,Middlesboro,Knox, Harlan,Whitley, And Rock out. People in this part of the state love a good game of Friday Night's Light's. Don't get me wrong, not all these fan's will be here to be for Bell ,some to see Bell get beat. Alot to see a good game and see if LC is for real. Also easym is there a place in Bell called LA?

Little Anchor towards Knox. co line.
How long does it take to drive from LC to BC?

I also didn't realize that LC was 0-11 last year. That speaks volumes to me. Good job.
easyM Wrote:I'd prefer for it not to be that close in the end though.....
:Thumbs:

Yeah, i think every Bobcat fan would prefer to have a big lead at the end of the game.:rockon:
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Heck yeah, everybody wanted that 0-11 team for their homecoming this year. LC ruined 3 Homecomings

Ok, LC MIGHT have been the underdog in their first game but after that im pretty sure that you guys were never considered underdogs. The two exceptions might be Sheldon Clark and Rowan Co.
Bad To The Bone should be played for run-out Friday. Make them dog's feel welcome.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Maid of the Mtns. will you be doing the play by play on the live video feed of the Bell/Lawrence game? You see many games through the year and many teams as well. How do you see these two teams in the rankings and who do you think will come out the winner friday night?
Amped 88 Wrote:I don't think we did against Whitley but we did against the rest. It was the second I believe.

Alright 3 not 2. 3 of 12.
Dawg days! Wrote:No Rown never had us down. We dominated them begining to end. As far as rock stomping Rowan? The game is about matchups, motivation and circumstances. Just because Rock beat Rowan doesn't necessarily mean rock could beat LC.

Rowan or Boyd had you down by one at the half. Who was it?
easyM Wrote:Maid of the Mtns. will you be doing the play by play on the live video feed of the Bell/Lawrence game? You see many games through the year and many teams as well. How do you see these two teams in the rankings and who do you think will come out the winner friday night?

No not this week, Big Bobby G and Tom will be taking my place. Dale will still be on the sidelines. I will be going to watch Lone Oak. Great season for LC but just don't see them going to be able to stop that johnson kid. He has just to much speed on the def. side of the ball. My pick still 35-14,Bell.
It wasn't either of these schools LC was beating both of them.
HD28 Wrote:Umm... I know it was 14-13 Rowan at the half. And,I believe LC had the ball most of the 3rd before they scored late on a 99 yard drive LATE in the 3rd quarter. So, yea, Rowan had you down LATE. An AVERAGE Rowan team had you down LATE.

Ok dude whatever....Where you there? I was.....

Im finished talking to you.:yawn:
Xerxes Wrote:Rowan or Boyd had you down by one at the half. Who was it?

Why would that matter? What matters is end game results and I believe we won. If your here to argue Im out:moon:
leecoukfan Wrote:Ok, LC MIGHT have been the underdog in their first game but after that im pretty sure that you guys were never considered underdogs. The two exceptions might be Sheldon Clark and Rowan Co.

Every team we played had people from other schools saying that were not this and were not that. Always pulling for us to lose.
dawglc Wrote:so is the charter bus for like anyone....
One charter not going. Other transportation in process. Still excited about the crowd that is going to support our Dawgs!
leecoukfan Wrote:Ok, LC MIGHT have been the underdog in their first game but after that im pretty sure that you guys were never considered underdogs. The two exceptions might be Sheldon Clark and Rowan Co.

Every team we played had people from other schools saying that were not this and were not that. Always pulling for us to lose.
Dawg days! Wrote:Every team we played had people from other schools saying that were not this and were not that. Always pulling for us to lose.

Well, you should know that you're gonna get that no matter who you play. You're never gonna find a game where everybody picks only one team to win unless one team has a major advantage!!
Dawg days! Wrote::thatsfunn I hear what your saying. I would lve to come to hour house and pull our varsity and let them watch the second half from the bleachers but I don't see that happening.

LC played in a couple tough games this year. SHeldon Clark was one (I feel like this was the game that the light came on and the team started to believe). The other was Boyd just cause they were bigger up front and the schools being so close they hate each other. The boys know what it's like to lose...all to well. I think if it's close I'm not gong to say they will win but I don't think they will lay down.

This year was not just about building a team it was about building a mentality of winning. When the boys take the field the think they are going to win.

They honestly think they will win friday night. I KNOW the know how good Bell is but they think Bell cannot beat them.
And that is how it should be. These guys should believe in themselves and their team. They have confidence and a winning mentality. With the team's skills and this mindset, they will go along way as has been shown. Proud of our boys.
easyM Wrote:Little Anchor towards Knox. co line.

I dont know about Little Anchor, never heard of it. But Lower Arjay is what the people of Bell County know LA as.
I'm really glad to see Lawrence back on top where they belong. Playing at Breathitt from 96-00 I know we had some good battles and hard nose tough games. But saying all that i don't think there back at that caliber just yet, I think that Bell wins by more than 4 touchdowns
Quote:Also easym is there a place in Bell called LA?

dont forget about Lower Arjay
Maid of the Mts. Wrote:I didn't know you can go to LA to Pineville.

yeah LA Lower Arjay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the hood of Bell County. yeah who is the johnson kid you are talking about Maid of the Mts.?
:popcorn:This is funny, every time I leave and come back this gets even better, what about Lower Arjay:thatsfunn
wildcats fan Wrote:yeah LA Lower Arjay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the hood of Bell County. yeah who is the johnson kid you are talking about Maid of the Mts.?

I think she's talking about Allen County-Scottsville????
Thats who Lone Oak plays.......
Bulldogs had a good practice today, they look really hungry for the win,very focused on what to do.Go Bulldogs!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40