Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Infamous Wrote:Incredible Class.

I think come friday LC is gonna be the king of the mountain, according to everyone else there season should have ended weeks ago.. but they continue to roll on Confusedhh:

Seriously. McCreary Central and Knox Central aren't the greatest out there. :dontthink
Lawrence County fans, you must not have much of a football program, if the Knox Central win was one of the bigggest in school history. Knox is a good program and is getting better , but not there yet. If you can beat Bell then you can say that. I am a Colonel fan and this really surprised me when I read it. A word for the Bulldogs, this will be a very physical game and you better strap it up. Good Luck on Log MTN.
CATDAD2 Wrote:For you fans that are interested in these things Cantralls ratings came out today and out of the 8 teams left in the 4-a class Bell is ranked #2 behind Boyle and Lawrence is ranked #8. Bell had a power rating of 85.8 and ranked # 7 over all in the top 25 of all classes. Lawrence Co. had a 55.2 power rating and was not ranked in the top 25 teams. Really looking foward to the game no matter what anyone says Bell doesn't pay any attention to what is being said and is preparing for and not overlooking a very good undefeated Lawrence County team that could possible upset Bell, but due to Bells preparation, talent and coaching I'm going with Bell 42 to 0. Bells Defense is super fast and aggressive.:redboxer:

Good to see Marion Co coming in at #5 on that list for 4A... IMO still the best team instate Bell has played this year and still should be until State Semi.
redstorm Wrote:Lawrence County fans, you must not have much of a football program, if the Knox Central win was one of the bigggest in school history. Knox is a good program and is getting better , but not there yet. If you can beat Bell then you can say that. I am a Colonel fan and this really surprised me when I read it. A word for the Bulldogs, this will be a very physical game and you better strap it up. Good Luck on Log MTN.

Thanks redstorm. You coming to this game? Welcome to sit on Bell Co's side along with all the Knox Central fans that will be there too. Log Mountain will be packed out. Especially with Pineville and Middlesboro out of the playoffs now.
redstorm Wrote:Lawrence County fans, you must not have much of a football program, if the Knox Central win was one of the bigggest in school history. Knox is a good program and is getting better , but not there yet. If you can beat Bell then you can say that. I am a Colonel fan and this really surprised me when I read it. A word for the Bulldogs, this will be a very physical game and you better strap it up. Good Luck on Log MTN.
We taught BC how to play football.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:We taught BC how to play football.

That is cool! But Bath County lost last week.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Seriously. McCreary Central and Knox Central aren't the greatest out there. :dontthink

Bell might be a different beast like everyone says but can you understand where LC is coming from? MC and KC was suppsed to beat us bad. We have heard the same garbage week in and week out. Win or lose I'm proud! I'm proud of our boys, our coaches and the community as a whole. This team doesn't give up and if Bell wins it won't be without a fight. Their is no shame in losing to a team as long as you leave it all on the field.

I'm still takin LC by 6
CatDawg Wrote:I have not seen Bell live this year and neither has most LC fans and the same would go for Bell fans seeing LC. Bell I feel is basing a lot of their predictions on last years LC team and they aren't the same. They may still get beat just as bad but I don't think so. I will also agree about predictions from the LC side. You will get that from all schools but the big thing is Bell fans for the most part on here wouldn't respect an NFL team either. I overlook a great deal of that due to the age of these type of posters. Example of one isn't very far up the page. However, one must agree that Bell should win this game and should do so easily based off of everything that has happened this year. Lawrence County only wants respect. I'm sure if they can hang within a few points they will be happy to leave log mountain with a moral victory, but then again maybe they want more and maybe, just maybe they'll find a means to do just that.

How many more times can you and others say most of the Bell County fans are this or that? That's bull****. Most don't say a word. You all act like the whole county is on here. Read your teams posters and see how outlandish their posts are. It boils down to from what you say, Bell thinks their Gods and all LC wants is respect. If someone isn't willing to give LC credit and respect, shame on them. Those boys deserve all the credit and respect in the world. So does BC's players. These boys have been there and done that. They will respect and prepare themselves for LC. They know what's coming. That's the greatest amount of respect one team can give another. Work your *** off all week to beat someone. The one thing you're not going to get from BC fans is the respect to the point where we say LC will win this game. That's not going to happen. I don't expect it to happen for LC fans to say the same on the other end of it. Like you said, that's why they play the game. The best team will win friday night. No exceptions and no excuses from either side.
Is it true that Bell Co doesn't have a press box for the visiting team?
Dawg days! Wrote:Is it true that Bell Co doesn't have a press box for the visiting team?

The only press box we have is on Bell's side. I spoke to someone yesterday that thought sometimes the visitor side could have the extreme end of the press box to do there radio broadcast from. I know Bell Co has 3 radio stations that does there games and theres just not enough room for alot of people in it. Thats something IMO that Bell needs to work on is a bigger and nicer press box.
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:It's so funny that all these Bell fans can get on here and say how bad they are going to beat LC, but as soon as any LC fan says anything Bell fans are back on here bashing them, Everyone get a grip we are not the ones playing out there and the kids on both teams respect each other and they know how big this game is.We all can say oh our team is going to win and why and by how much but really how do we know?Both teams are playing great ball right now or they wouldn't be here. Congratulations to both teams to making this far. Bell is a tough team and LC knows that and are ready for the challenge.But Bell County don't think because this LC has the same players from last year that they are the same, because they are not at all. Last year you all didn't see Hunter James at all, or Caleb Bentley, or Larry West so go out and prepare and have a good week of practice and we will see you Friday.Go BULLDOGS!!!

yea the players/coaches will answer that friday'
i cant wait im ready right now to get to l;og mountion
good luck to both teams........ go dawgs im suporting u all .....:Cheerlead
Your coaches and fans will be on your side. Radio uses the pressbox. At least when we came there that was the way it was.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:The only press box we have is on Bell's side. I spoke to someone yesterday that thought sometimes the visitor side could have the extreme end of the press box to do there radio broadcast from. I know Bell Co has 3 radio stations that does there games and theres just not enough room for alot of people in it. Thats something IMO that Bell needs to work on is a bigger and nicer press box.

Wow, that's definately some planned home field advantage there. The opposing coaches can't see what's going on to make adjustments.
Paul Crewe Wrote:Your coaches and fans will be on your side. Radio uses the pressbox. At least when we came there that was the way it was.

What school are you with?
Any trees close? Maybe we could build a deer stand...
Dawg days! Wrote:Any trees close? Maybe we could build a deer stand...

Now that is funny!!! Now the visitor side at Bell Co is pretty big and goes up pretty high. They should be able to see from the main top easily.
Dawg days! Wrote:Bell might be a different beast like everyone says but can you understand where LC is coming from? MC and KC was suppsed to beat us bad. We have heard the same garbage week in and week out. Win or lose I'm proud! I'm proud of our boys, our coaches and the community as a whole. This team doesn't give up and if Bell wins it won't be without a fight. Their is no shame in losing to a team as long as you leave it all on the field.

I'm still takin LC by 6

MCC and Knox were not in the same class with Bell.
StrayBullet Wrote:This pretty much sums it up for me. Congrats to both teams on an outstanding season and both teams are to be respected.

That is a blinded statement. It goes two ways. Funny how you all don't notice that. Might want to reread the thread.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Now that is funny!!! Now the visitor side at Bell Co is pretty big and goes up pretty high. They should be able to see from the main top easily.

It's not the end of the world but you would think that a program Like Bell would have a press box for opposing staff. Having to stand in the weather and call plays definately gives you some advantage. Heaven forbid only one radio station carries the game instead of three...
ladycats09 Wrote:MCC and Knox were not in the same class with Bell.

Lady did you even read my post? :HitWall:
The levisa lazer crew will be at the game so if anyone wants to join them and have a good old fashioned football talk before the game feel free to do so. We will be there early to set up our equipment.Look forward to seeing everyone there.

No reply is needed.....
:thatsfunn
Dawg days! Wrote:It's not the end of the world but you would think that a program Like Bell would have a press box for opposing staff. Having to stand in the weather and call plays definately gives you some advantage. Heaven forbid only one radio station carries the game instead of three...

Bell Co coaches don't even get in the pressbox.
Where do the BC coaches stand at? How do we get power to the visitor's side?
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:Where do the BC coaches stand at? How do we get power to the visitor's side?

Outside on top of the pressbox. I would think it is no trouble to get power. Everyone else does.
Dawg days! Wrote:Lady did you even read my post? :HitWall:

I did read you post. I was just pointing out, just because you beat those two teams.....it won't be the same outcome.
ladycats09 Wrote:I did read you post. I was just pointing out, just because you beat those two teams.....it won't be the same outcome.

What happened?? I have eaten a whole bag of popcorn waiting one someone to get on this.

Several of you think no one respects LC. I would find the contrary to be true. There is a great deal of respect for the storybook turn around you all have had. The program could very well be returning to the better days you have had in the past.

It isn't that we don't think you are a good football team. We just don't believe you can beat a Bell Co. team that has a shot at another state title.
Dawg days! Wrote:You keep saying zero ....are you referring to how many points you scores in this game? Sounds like your mad because your team got beat! Your going a little far with all your blame. If KC would have won all this would not have been a issue.
I blame nobody for our loss. LC beat us plain and simple. Am I mad? No. I disagree with how LC celebrated their victory but that and a quarter ain't enough for a coffee these days. If a team I coached acted that way; they would be reprimanded and taught the value of winning with class just as you lose with class. LC is a super 2009 football team. They are NOT as super program for this reason. Not even close.
Is it friday yet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40