Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
mommadawg Wrote:The charter was cancelled due to not enough people reserving seats soon enough. Not letting school out really messed this idea up.

Seems that reality is setting in for the LC fans. I still think it will be a great crowd. The LC folks will be suprised at Bell Co. Friday night.
Cats02 Wrote:I dont know about Little Anchor, never heard of it. But Lower Arjay is what the people of Bell County know LA as.

Yeah, it was a side joke for maid of the mts.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:dont forget about Lower Arjay

Yeah, I was tugging at maid of the mts. string a little bit.
Lower Arjay is the county seat!!!!!
What's the record for most pages about one game? Can we break it?

Go Bell County! :Cheerlead
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:I am pulling for my bobcats!! Anyways the dudley hilton shows on today thursday at 6pm i think. You can see it on thebig1063.com if anyone wants to watch. Can't wait till friday! :HitWall:

Hey Daniel Bell Co. what is your final score prediction on the game, you have been pretty close to some of the other games score, I was just wanting to know what you think the final will be in this one.
TrueDawg Wrote:As I said before no WAY we can be beat. Look at our Videos we are awesome!!!!!

Get ready Bell your season is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a good feeling you're a Bell County fan trying to get their players pumped. :eyeroll:
kmba32 Wrote:Right!! The videos will end Bell's season.

:thatsfunnThey may be able to beat us on their dancing moves that is about it.:Cheerlead
Is the Dudley hilton show on at 6 or 8 on the radio tonight it's usually at 8 ? The boys are saying the Bon-fire is at 5:45 this evening , go BOBCATS :devilflam:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:WOW!!! 8th overall in the state in all classes. 412th Nationally is good for a little mountain team from Eastern KY.

Bell Co was ranked 4th in the state at the end of last season!
TrueDawg Wrote:As I said before no WAY we can be beat. Look at our Videos we are awesome!!!!!

Get ready Bell your season is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! How can you base the outcome of a game on video footage?
WildDawg Wrote:I have a good feeling you're a Bell County fan trying to get their players pumped. :eyeroll:

I agree
leecoukfan Wrote:Bell Co was ranked 4th in the state at the end of last season!

We can't consider ourselves ranked 4th in the state last year. Many posters commented that was a fluke although somehow we beat them during our 15-0 run. Of course, if we pull it off again this year I'm sure to them it will still be a fluke.
wildcats fan Wrote:yeah LA Lower Arjay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the hood of Bell County. yeah who is the johnson kid you are talking about Maid of the Mts.?

Bell Co has a hood? Thats crazy! lol
CATDAD2 Wrote:Is the Dudley hilton show on at 6 or 8 on the radio tonight it's usually at 8 ? The boys are saying the Bon-fire is at 5:45 this evening , go BOBCATS :devilflam:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam

The Bonfire is at 5:30 or 5:45 behind the visitor side. The show comes on at 8which was filmed on Tuesday but will air it tonight.
No I am an LC fan. If any of the players need us to get them pumped they should not be playing.

From what I was told we have a few surprises for the Kitty Cats Friday night before the game, during and after. Get your camera's ready it is going to be sick.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:The Bonfire is at 5:30 or 5:45 behind the visitor side. The show comes on at 8which was filmed on Tuesday but will air it tonight.

Thanks, will try to be there should be blood pumping excitement:rockon::rockon:
TrueDawg Wrote:No I am an LC fan. If any of the players need us to get them pumped they should not be playing.

From what I was told we have a few surprises for the Kitty Cats Friday night before the game, during and after. Get your camera's ready it is going to be sick.

We love fans like you. Especially when you leave Log Mtn. like a whipped pup!
Bring your camera for sure........
I hope LC is working on their dancing and they better do it pre-game b/c after the game I am not sure they will feel like dancing.

Myself and bunch of other KC fans will be ready to greet the Bulldogs as they take the field.
William Muney Wrote:I hope LC is working on their dancing and they better do it pre-game b/c after the game I am not sure they will feel like dancing.

Myself and bunch of other KC fans will be ready to greet the Bulldogs as they take the field.

I would say that the greeting will be very welcoming.
Nothing against the players, they will do what the coaches let them do. I think the Coaches better bring plugs.
William Muney Wrote:Nothing against the players, they will do what the coaches let them do. I think the Coaches better bring plugs.

Glad the KC fans are coming!!!!!!! Be sure to stay with us on the home side.
William Muney Wrote:Nothing against the players, they will do what the coaches let them do. I think the Coaches better bring plugs.

:thatsfunn
William Muney Wrote:I hope LC is working on their dancing and they better do it pre-game b/c after the game I am not sure they will feel like dancing.

Dude......you seriously need to take a step back and listen to what you are saying. This a bunch of kids your talking about. The games are for high school kids not for adults to hold grudges and fight over.
this is funny stuff.......get em muney
I can see LC pulling out all the plays here. Like doing an onside kick if they lose the coin flip at the very beginning of the game. Fake punt and fake kick too. And those nasty end arounds or flee flickers. I'm sure Dudley will have them boys ready for anything.
getting interesting now.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:this is funny stuff.......get em muney

I would like to know just what happened last friday in Louisa after the game. Not to stir something up, just to know what in the heck actually took place.
El Indio Wrote:I can see LC pulling out all the plays here. Like doing an onside kick if they lose the coin flip at the very beginning of the game. Fake punt and fake kick too. And those nasty end arounds or flee flickers. I'm sure Dudley will have them boys ready for anything.

I hope they do. That stuff does not work against Bell. They will be prepared for anything.

Eye for an eye. You show us up we will show you up. It is about the kids. It is a ashame the Coaches let them act the way they did.
TrueDawg Wrote:I hope they do. That stuff does not work against Bell. They will be prepared for anything.

Eye for an eye. You show us up we will show you up. It is about the kids. It is a ashame the Coaches let them act the way they did.

Now I'm really confused.
pretty sure when it comes to pulling out the tricks we have the edge in coaching and players...........we know everything you all are gonna do and the stuff ur going to try..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40