Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
You Bell fans thinking you can beat us! You are just kidding yourselves. LC is dance away with a victory. Bell better get ready b/c we are coming!!!!!!
Xerxes Wrote:I believe a 6A school from Chat. Tn. ended maybe 5-5. Very Big. Not very good this year but has a tradition rich program.
Thanks
True Dawg....Saw the shot you took at Goldsmith on the other thread. Why?
Great Year for Lawrence, IMO they are not at the level of Bell. We felt like we were at that level after last year(not). They beat us like a drum and we couldn't do anything about it and we had everything coming back and this is our best team( supposely). They are in a elite group. Good Luck to the Bulldogs
Goldsmith's basically ran this program of ours in the ground. But that is neither here or there. This is about our upcoming REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

WE WANT IT MORE!
Best of luck to both teams in this exciting playoff season. Ky offers some excellent teams and talent; I am excited for the opportunity to having being a small part of the excitement in Kentucky. May both teams play their best and go home injury free and with pride on what they have accomplished this year.

Remember, this game is obout and for the kids on the field; they have worked very hard all year long to get to this point. Respect and congratulate them all for a job well done. Unfortunately, one of the teams will end their season on Friday night but they are NOT losers, they are both championship teams.

Best of luck from your friend in Alcoa and a huge supporter of KY football. BTW, how about that Randall Cobb for UK??
CatDawg Wrote:Just yet another example of the same ole same ole. We all know that Bell truly is the best and as the state champs they will remain that until beaten. However, it is not being disrespecting to LC to think Bell will win, its just the way MOST everyone keeps putting it. First it was LC hasn't played anyone just wait until they play someone from district 7. Then it was but MC isn't really up to the standards of district 7, but man KC will fly past LC they are faster, stronger, etc. and they have an ex Bell coach so they will win this one easily. Now that LC has beaten both it is still no respect. I've come to the conclusion that it will never happen even if LC wins which isn't that likely but MOST Bell fans will still not give LC their due. If LC gets destroyed by Bell County on Friday, then so be it they were suppose to win anyway and it is ok to lose to a superior team. LC will go back and get ready to be in this same place in basketball and baseball. It is not the end of the world, but it would be nice to at least be acknowledge that LC does play football with high school kids just like Bell and even though they will probably lose that they could possibly win this thing. I know I made a few mad when I brought up Alcoa a couple of nights ago and that was not intended. However, I did go back and review those threads and it is amazing how the show was on the other foot in the talk leading up to that one. Bell just wanted respect from Alcoa and couldn't get it. Yes Bell might have deserved it a bit more since they were coming off a State title even if it was from last year. However, Alcoa was only seeing what they had done for the past several years and didn't want to give any respect. Now Bell is similiar to Alcoa in being on top and LC is similiar to Bell in that they have proven just a bit lately but still can't even get must respect. Now just like some of the LC fans that have said LC wins by 3 or 4 TD's which I think everyone knows is Very Very Very unlikely, Bell had similiar predictions in those threads against Alcoa which had to be seen as Very, Very, Very unlikely as well. Did Bell lay down for Aloca, H - - L no and I don't expect LC to lay down this Friday either. Could the same thing happen to LC that happened to Bell against Alcoa? Very possible, but could LC also pull the same upset that MOST Bell fans expected to pull against Alcoa? Yes they can. Football is a funny thing just like life and when you think you have it all figured out some type of curveball comes at you and you have to adjust. Improvise, Adapt and Overcome. Good luck to both and to whomever wins this Friday I just hope that we can all realize that this is kids playing a game and if you have to live through those kids then you don't have much of a life and that is what is entirely sad and that goes to all of us no team, parent or fan in particular. Sports are a great thing and I would hate to experience life without them but at times they can bring the worst out of the best people. Let's have fun, enjoy life and the fact that you will have the chance to enjoy your team, your kid, your community on the field one more time. Win or lose this could still be your last game and last day on this earth. Don't have any regrets when you lay your head down at night and enjoy every minute about it win or lose.

There you go with the MOST again. Let me be the first to say back to you that MOST of the LC fans run their mouth and think that they are more than what they actually are.
Actions speak louder than words. Come prove it. I bet MOST on here, including YOU will not even attend the game.
If we won't to pull threads we can pull more than plenty remarks made by the LC fans. What's fair for one is fair for the other. If you can't handle that curl up on the porch and hush.
Let's see who has the MOST negative comments on this thread. You want us to say that you're dawgs can beat us. You're not going to hear that come from any of us unless it is meant as a joke. How many LC fans are willing to say that BC will win the game? NONE. We don't need your vote of confidence. Those boys from LC have my respect but I won't lie and say they will beat us. If they do, then I'm proved wrong. I will then pull for them 100% in their next game and hopefully another one.
If you want respect, you're not going to get it the way you are acting. The boys will get the respect. The whining going on now is for the fans wanting their share of the pie. We're not getting any and neither are you. Enjoy the game and let the boys play the game. How can either team enjoy this game with the ignorance that is being displayed the fans. Not one side but both sides of the fence. So in a better word, MOST all that have posted are wanting to shine in their own spotlight. The **** with the kids. You forgot them after your first post.
easyM Wrote:There you go with the MOST again. Let me be the first to say back to you that MOST of the LC fans run their mouth and think that they are more than what they actually are.
Actions speak louder than words. Come prove it. I bet MOST on here, including YOU will not even attend the game.
If we won't to pull threads we can pull more than plenty remarks made by the LC fans. What's fair for one is fair for the other. If you can't handle that curl up on the porch and hush.
Let's see who has the MOST negative comments on this thread. You want us to say that you're dawgs can beat us. You're not going to hear that come from any of us unless it is meant as a joke. How many LC fans are willing to say that BC will win the game? NONE. We don't need your vote of confidence. Those boys from LC have my respect but I won't lie and say they will beat us. If they do, then I'm proved wrong. I will then pull for them 100% in their next game and hopefully another one.
If you want respect, you're not going to get it the way you are acting. The boys will get the respect. The whining going on now is for the fans wanting their share of the pie. We're not getting any and neither are you. Enjoy the game and let the boys play the game. How can either team enjoy this game with the ignorance that is being displayed the fans. Not one side but both sides of the fence. So in a better word, MOST all that have posted are wanting to shine in their own spotlight. The **** with the kids. You forgot them after your first post.

Most on here are the kids. Very few are fans that don't play.
easyM Wrote:There you go with the MOST again. Let me be the first to say back to you that MOST of the LC fans run their mouth and think that they are more than what they actually are.
First when anyone just says Bell you guys get offened. So I say MOST and it is MOST you get offended no one can win when talking to MOST Bell fans. This has been proven all year on MOST football threads. Heck everyone on here knows that but that doesn't matter. As for me Nope I won't be there I'll be working and providing for my family which is what is MOST important to me not living through these kids even though I will always pull for them I don't live through them or my own. It's their lives and I pray to GOD they make the best of it and win this game but more importantly I hope they have good successful lives. I have said several times that it is all fans that have bad apples and LC is certainly no different. I have even said similiar statements on this thread to both sides. You show how much respect you have for other teams with your statements the only way you would say LC can win is as a joke. You just can't admit that it is POSSIBLE that LC can win this game. You act like BELL County has never lost a game when they were suppose to win and we all know that was crap. When you guys were trying to get respect this very year after winning a state championship you should acted differently then, but thats ok. LC fans have said that Bell County can and will probably win this game but in case you didn't realize it let me go on record and I pray I'm wrong but BELL COUNTY WINS AGAINST LAWRENCE COUNTY THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! Does that make you feel better. However, I still believe that LC can win it and prove me wrong but if you want to be a champ you have to beat the champ. Nothing against LC kids but what I've seen I have to give Bell County the edge plain and simple I call it like I see it. Go DAWGS prove me wrong nothing would make me happier.
Can't believe there are 52 people that think LC will win. Not a knock, but ... CMON! I've seen em both, and there is very little doubt in my mind that Bell Co. is on a different level. Strength of schedule, everything points to Bell, in a big way. 42-6.
CatDawg Wrote:First when anyone just says Bell you guys get offened. So I say MOST and it is MOST you get offended no one can win when talking to MOST Bell fans. This has been proven all year on MOST football threads. Heck everyone on here knows that but that doesn't matter. As for me Nope I won't be there I'll be working and providing for my family which is what is MOST important to me not living through these kids even though I will always pull for them I don't live through them or my own. It's their lives and I pray to GOD they make the best of it and win this game but more importantly I hope they have good successful lives. I have said several times that it is all fans that have bad apples and LC is certainly no different. I have even said similiar statements on this thread to both sides. You show how much respect you have for other teams with your statements the only way you would say LC can win is as a joke. You just can't admit that it is POSSIBLE that LC can win this game. You act like BELL County has never lost a game when they were suppose to win and we all know that was crap. When you guys were trying to get respect this very year after winning a state championship you should acted differently then, but thats ok. LC fans have said that Bell County can and will probably win this game but in case you didn't realize it let me go on record and I pray I'm wrong but BELL COUNTY WINS AGAINST LAWRENCE COUNTY THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! Does that make you feel better. However, I still believe that LC can win it and prove me wrong but if you want to be a champ you have to beat the champ. Nothing against LC kids but what I've seen I have to give Bell County the edge plain and simple I call it like I see it. Go DAWGS prove me wrong nothing would make me happier.

It's not!
HD28 Wrote:Can't believe there are 52 people that think LC will win. Not a knock, but ... CMON! I've seen em both, and there is very little doubt in my mind that Bell Co. is on a different level. Strength of schedule, everything points to Bell, in a big way. 42-6.
Why can't you believe that? More people picked Bell to beat Alcoa and they were on a different level than Bell.
Amped 88 Wrote:It won't matter because Bell will have their feild dry with the tarp.

Well, let's hope for a down pour during the game.:Thumbs:
Dawg days! Wrote:Well, let's hope for a down pour during the game.:Thumbs:

It won't matter either way.:popcorn:
CatDawg Wrote:First when anyone just says Bell you guys get offened. So I say MOST and it is MOST you get offended no one can win when talking to MOST Bell fans. This has been proven all year on MOST football threads. Heck everyone on here knows that but that doesn't matter. As for me Nope I won't be there I'll be working and providing for my family which is what is MOST important to me not living through these kids even though I will always pull for them I don't live through them or my own. It's their lives and I pray to GOD they make the best of it and win this game but more importantly I hope they have good successful lives. I have said several times that it is all fans that have bad apples and LC is certainly no different. I have even said similiar statements on this thread to both sides. You show how much respect you have for other teams with your statements the only way you would say LC can win is as a joke. You just can't admit that it is POSSIBLE that LC can win this game. You act like BELL County has never lost a game when they were suppose to win and we all know that was crap. When you guys were trying to get respect this very year after winning a state championship you should acted differently then, but thats ok. LC fans have said that Bell County can and will probably win this game but in case you didn't realize it let me go on record and I pray I'm wrong but BELL COUNTY WINS AGAINST LAWRENCE COUNTY THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! Does that make you feel better. However, I still believe that LC can win it and prove me wrong but if you want to be a champ you have to beat the champ. Nothing against LC kids but what I've seen I have to give Bell County the edge plain and simple I call it like I see it. Go DAWGS prove me wrong nothing would make me happier.

I have seen one post saying that Bell would win coming from a LC fan. The score is 1-0 in favor of you. Again you used the word most, I said only one thing and one thing only, Bell would win. I've been wrong before. I'll be wrong again. But to point out the Bell fans as MOST and LC fans as SOME is very unjust. If you want to be honest and impartial go back and read this ridiculous post and see that MOST of the LC fans are saying the same old ****. When you want to call them out then you have an argument to stand before anyone to debate until then you are still a part of the problem. I gave the boys their respect. It's a great story. How can anyone not like the story they have made for this turnaround? But, it will end friday night on Log Mountain. That's not being disrespectful. I firmly believe that Bell wins this game. Again, I have been wrong but I made my prediction. That's all I have said. How many more could say that? MOSTLY none from either side.

I think we are only misunderstood as a famous person who I won't name always says. We as a group are well aware that BC could lose this Friday. Footballs don't bounce straight up....and crazy things happen. We only take pride in knowing that we have a quality football program that will win more games than we will lose. On paper, in scouting reports, and at the corner market Bell should beat LC, but in our hearts there is no doubt. We as a group are herded together as being smart or not being fair to any program because we don't give them much of a chance of winning and I'm not sure what everyone else expects us to do about it. Should we be politically correct and say this game is going to be a toss-up? or should we not believe what we believe? I promise you that the Boyle/Lex Cath vs. Bell....we won't be so sure and it will show. Do I think we can win out for another championship?? of course.....Do I think it could be over this Friday....obviously...

I have been overly complementary of the LC program and their cinderella turn around. I have been called a dumb female that knows nothing about the game, and a smart alec for saying that I doubt LC will have 2 100+ rushers in the game. I probably know more about the game than most of the posters on here.
Dont forget Bell fans tonight at 7pm at the high school Dudley will have his show live from there.
Amped 88 Wrote:It won't matter because Bell will have their feild dry with the tarp.

Amped 88 Wrote:It won't matter either way.:popcorn:

Prob not...it would play in LC favor though.
:eyeroll:
ladycats09 Wrote:I think we are only misunderstood as a famous person who I won't name always says. We as a group are well aware that BC could lose this Friday. Footballs don't bounce straight up....and crazy things happen. We only take pride in knowing that we have a quality football program that will win more games than we will lose. On paper, in scouting reports, and at the corner market Bell should beat LC, but in our hearts there is no doubt. We as a group are herded together as being smart or not being fair to any program because we don't give them much of a chance of winning and I'm not sure what everyone else expects us to do about it. Should we be politically correct and say this game is going to be a toss-up? or should we not believe what we believe? I promise you that the Boyle/Lex Cath vs. Bell....we won't be so sure and it will show. Do I think we can win out for another championship?? of course.....Do I think it could be over this Friday....obviously...

I have been overly complementary of the LC program and their cinderella turn around. I have been called a dumb female that knows nothing about the game, and a smart alec for saying that I doubt LC will have 2 100+ rushers in the game. I probably know more about the game than most of the posters on here.
easyM Wrote:I have seen one post saying that Bell would win coming from a LC fan. The score is 1-0 in favor of you. Again you used the word most, I said only one thing and one thing only, Bell would win. I've been wrong before. I'll be wrong again. But to point out the Bell fans as MOST and LC fans as SOME is very unjust. If you want to be honest and impartial go back and read this ridiculous post and see that MOST of the LC fans are saying the same old ****. When you want to call them out then you have an argument to stand before anyone to debate until then you are still a part of the problem. I gave the boys their respect. It's a great story. How can anyone not like the story they have made for this turnaround? But, it will end friday night on Log Mountain. That's not being disrespectful. I firmly believe that Bell wins this game. Again, I have been wrong but I made my prediction. That's all I have said. How many more could say that? MOSTLY none from either side.
I might be biased due to the last 14 weeks of dealing with cleaning tons of threads up that didn' involved Bell County but got turned into Bell County by a FEW Bell County posters. When you are doing that everyday you tend to have Bell stuck in your head. So I will give you that and it is not MOST of Bell County but a LOUD FEW bu those same few have made MANY on here HATE Bell and that is accurrate. I've received more PMS this year complaining about Bell posters than any other school the entire time the site has been up. I guess the title went to a FEWS head. For putting everyone into that same boat I do apologize, however, I do feel that only a COUPLE have even given LC any chance whatsoever in this game. It's cool to say your team will win but it seems that oly those few will even give LC a reason to make the trip. YES, SEVERAL LC fans have been just as bad if not worse and that it noted and I'm sure Bell County has a ton of BB material from them like they needed it anyway. However, I would also like to defend them to an extent when for the last several weeks Bell fans on every LC game thread has given LC nothing but crap about everything from their schedule to the district. Even though they proved that wrong and came out and made it to the Regional Championship they still can't get any respect and I don't blame them for being sick of it. No one wants Bell fans to say LC is going to win, but it would be nice to acknowledge that it is possible and SEVERAL will not even do that.
Could someone post the starters for each team and size and weights? Everyone keeps saying how LC is bigger? Everyone admits (well almost everyone) that Bell is faster. Lets see some numbers about size?
ladycats09 Wrote:I think we are only misunderstood as a famous person who I won't name always says. We as a group are well aware that BC could lose this Friday. Footballs don't bounce straight up....and crazy things happen. We only take pride in knowing that we have a quality football program that will win more games than we will lose. On paper, in scouting reports, and at the corner market Bell should beat LC, but in our hearts there is no doubt. We as a group are herded together as being smart or not being fair to any program because we don't give them much of a chance of winning and I'm not sure what everyone else expects us to do about it. Should we be politically correct and say this game is going to be a toss-up? or should we not believe what we believe? I promise you that the Boyle/Lex Cath vs. Bell....we won't be so sure and it will show. Do I think we can win out for another championship?? of course.....Do I think it could be over this Friday....obviously...

One of your best post, however, if Bell wins I would bet that you will still have a few saying similiar things. I couldn't believe some of the post made by regular Bell County posters when I went back and looked at the Alcoa threads they were as bad as the bad ones from LC posters on here. Talking about blowing Alcoa out it was just funny. Just like this game if LC does win it will be very close. Once again I hope I'm so wrong and that they not only win but win big but chances are they won't but bigger upsets have happened in this world and in sport. Heck if you go by paper we should still be ruled by the British.
Dawg days! Wrote:Prob not...it would play in LC favor though.

It could.
CatDawg Wrote:I might be biased due to the last 14 weeks of dealing with cleaning tons of threads up that didn' involved Bell County but got turned into Bell County by a FEW Bell County posters. When you are doing that everyday you tend to have Bell stuck in your head. So I will give you that and it is not MOST of Bell County but a LOUD FEW bu those same few have made MANY on here HATE Bell and that is accurrate. I've received more PMS this year complaining about Bell posters than any other school the entire time the site has been up. I guess the title went to a FEWS head. For putting everyone into that same boat I do apologize, however, I do feel that only a COUPLE have even given LC any chance whatsoever in this game. It's cool to say your team will win but it seems that oly those few will even give LC a reason to make the trip. YES, SEVERAL LC fans have been just as bad if not worse and that it noted and I'm sure Bell County has a ton of BB material from them like they needed it anyway. However, I would also like to defend them to an extent when for the last several weeks Bell fans on every LC game thread has given LC nothing but crap about everything from their schedule to the district. Even though they proved that wrong and came out and made it to the Regional Championship they still can't get any respect and I don't blame them for being sick of it. No one wants Bell fans to say LC is going to win, but it would be nice to acknowledge that it is possible and SEVERAL will not even do that.

Now we see eye to eye on this. I was not defending the posts from other Bell fans. Even if they do believe 100% that they will win this friday it still shouldn't be taken away from Lawrence County's accomplishments this year. Some opinions need to be kept to themselves. We can go back now and judge each teams strength of schedule. There's many teams that would have to be looked at as playing a weak schedule. All I will take from this is, both teams are in the regional finals. How they got here may be different but they're still both,right here,still playing. Heart of hearts I have to go with Bell. With reasoning (mentally) I still have to go with Bell. But, I have been wrong many times before. If Lawrence Co. can pull off the upset they deserve to be in the semi's. Period!!!!!! They deserve to be where they are now!!!!!! I can only hope that people will slow down and let the kids enjoy this week. It doesn't happen very often.
I have to remind myself not to judge a school's name by some of it's posters. I can only hope you can do the same. If I judged Boyle Co. by some posters I would literally despise them. They're another bunch (just as SOME of Bell's) who intrudes on other posts not relating to them. They too have been doing it all year. I think it's safe to say that Boyle Co. people are very decent people. You just wouldn't know it by some of the posters.
Anyway, enough of that stuff. Good luck to you guys and we look forward to meeting some of you friday night.
William Muney Wrote:Could someone post the starters for each team and size and weights? Everyone keeps saying how LC is bigger? Everyone admits (well almost everyone) that Bell is faster. Lets see some numbers about size?

I would William but im at work and dont have access to all that. Maybe someone else can, if not I can when I get home this evening. I already posted earlier Bell's Offensive and Defensive lines tho. Our QB is 6'4 which is also out safety. Our offensive line is huge.
Wow, its actually a percentage dogfight between Bell County and Lawrence County.:popcorn:
Agreed. By the way everyone keeps talking about LC having 7 teams with losing records on their schedule I wonder how many of them realize that Boyle County had 5 and another at .500 so you could basically say 6, but I expect Boyle to be looked at differently because of their past. That is what I feel is going against LC is their past and no one can really believe the turn around in one year. It is hard for all of us but even though they didn't win a game last year they were close but would tire out and towards the end of the year I'm sure it had to be in some of the players heart that they knew the result of games going in, especially the playoff game at Bell. A different mind set along with being better I think is enough for them to have a chance this week and who knows I guess we'll see.
CatDawg Wrote:Agreed. By the way everyone keeps talking about LC having 7 teams with losing records on their schedule I wonder how many of them realize that Boyle County had 5 and another at .500 so you could basically say 6, but I expect Boyle to be looked at differently because of their past. That is what I feel is going against LC is their past and no one can really believe the turn around in one year. It is hard for all of us but even though they didn't win a game last year they were close but would tire out and towards the end of the year I'm sure it had to be in some of the players heart that they knew the result of games going in, especially the playoff game at Bell. A different mind set along with being better I think is enough for them to have a chance this week and who knows I guess we'll see.

There's only one way that LC can win this game. That's to play in it and they will friday night. They deserve the right to play for the regional title.
That being said, Bell will still be hungry. It's our house and our regional and state title on the line. We still own both of those as of now. Lawrence gets the first crack at it friday night. I just hope either way we both come out healthy and grateful enough to enjoy the year we have had.
CatDawg Wrote:Agreed. By the way everyone keeps talking about LC having 7 teams with losing records on their schedule I wonder how many of them realize that Boyle County had 5 and another at .500 so you could basically say 6, but I expect Boyle to be looked at differently because of their past. That is what I feel is going against LC is their past and no one can really believe the turn around in one year. It is hard for all of us but even though they didn't win a game last year they were close but would tire out and towards the end of the year I'm sure it had to be in some of the players heart that they knew the result of games going in, especially the playoff game at Bell. A different mind set along with being better I think is enough for them to have a chance this week and who knows I guess we'll see.

Back to schedules, I see Lawrence strengthening the schedule over the coming years. The better you get the tougher the schedule should be. That's what makes you better. Lawrence is getting there. They're already in the regional title game! Might be playing another game or two? You never know! But, for our sake, I sure hope not.
:Thumbs::Thumbs:
easyM Wrote:There's only one way that LC can win this game. That's to play in it and they will friday night. They deserve the right to play for the regional title.
That being said, Bell will still be hungry. It's our house and our regional and state title on the line. We still own both of those as of now. Lawrence gets the first crack at it friday night. I just hope either way we both come out healthy and grateful enough to enjoy the year we have had.
:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40