Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
 Members: 29,011
 Latest member: fcps
 Forum threads: 293,116
 Forum posts: 2,435,167

Full Statistics
Online Users
There are currently 1643 online users.
 2 Member(s) | 1637 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Facebook, Google, COACHITALL, Jarons

Any thoughts?

Is anyone else going to this game tomorrow at Papa John's? The game starts at 8, I was wondering what time should I be there to get a good seat because this place sells out every game between these two. Also if some BGR members are coming down this way for the game, if you all want to have like a meet and greet type thing at halftime let me know.

Morgan has been plauged by injuries from the get go this season. At least 8 starters were out vs. Russell. Morgan has 6 starters back vs. West Carter and I think with the option offense they run they get their first win against West Carter. Before all the injuries Morgan was picked to finish 2nd behind Russell in the district. West Carter beat Lewis co. who has not won a game by 3 points and I think with Morgan playing teams like Mason county, Mason won 30-0, Gets them ready for the rest of the district. Morgan will be semi-healthy Friday and I think that will be enough. Morgan is predicted to be around 90% for the Powell game according to the talk up here in Morgan county.
You cant judge a book when the cover is injured but a healthier Morgan wins the games it should to clinch the 4 spot in the playoffs.
Morgan co. 28 West Carter 22:Thumbs:

pikeville high school play belfry pirates tommorow at pikeville it should be an all out war who does everyone think will win this will be a game talked about for a while go if u can:thumpsup:

Sheldon Clark wins this round 14-12. Congrats Cardinals on a hard fought win.Good game by both teams.TongueirateSho

There has been some complaining about the way that certain threads get closed. Just because this is a FREE Site (and will always be) doesn't give a user the right to break the rules as He/She please. We have a set of rules that must be followed. Click Here to see the Rules. With this being said, many of the rules have constantly been broken by members and instead of suspending such member, as a Staff we have decided to warn and then close the tread to keep it from getting worse.

Some rules that have been broken include:

1. Threatening, Taunting, Swearing at, or Abusing another member is not allowed!
10.No Discussions of anyone's personal life
11. Do not try to impersonate any individuals. This means don't pretend you are a so and so coach or player
10.No Discussions of anyone's personal life
11. Do not try to impersonate any individuals. This means don't pretend you are a so and so coach or player

With that being said, you can see why many threads have been closed lately. If we cannot stay mature in a thread and act as Adults and young adults that we are here, then is will be closed. This is the quickest way to get a thread closed is to be immature and get off topic. Threads that are off topic will usually get one warning to get back on topic or be closed.

Fox Sports said it best

Quote: I also, take a great deal of pride in the fact that it contains accurate information and is a place where respect is shown.
Without Fox around, this site would be A LOT different, hard to navigate, and even harder to understand what some threads are talking about. We don't want to be a trashy site, but rather become the best Sports site in KY--as we are well on our way. BlueGrassRivals will NEVER charge for your opinion, but in order to grow and be respected by those all across the state, we need help from all of you.

Thank you for your time,
Beef and the BGR Staff.

Who do you think has been the best QuarterBack to play in the mountains in the last 10-15 years?

Who are some of the young LBs at your school that you can see being play makers on varsity in the near future?

Does anyone know anything about Beth Haven Christian?

Who do you think is gonna win this game?...Does anyone know anything bout the Panthers, what kind of Offense and Defense do they run??

I dont know much bout Knox but im takin the Dores in this one, they looked good against KCC last week and I know Browne has been saving stuff for these district games

PerryCentral-32
Knox Central-26

•  Previous
  • 3427(current)
  • Next