Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
 Members: 29,021
 Latest member: Bobcat4L
 Forum threads: 293,132
 Forum posts: 2,435,721

Full Statistics
Online Users
There are currently 1491 online users.
 21 Member(s) | 1467 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, -STAT-, BCF4L, Bluecat, catsrule, Colonel4Life1999, Dawgs01, Gitback Coach, Glazier, Jack365, jetpilot, king360, Mr. Pike Central, Onward Leslie!, Real Badman, Road Dog, Shondue, Spud6, Strikeout King, Tailback44, Westside

Who are some of the young LBs at your school that you can see being play makers on varsity in the near future?

Does anyone know anything about Beth Haven Christian?

Who do you think is gonna win this game?...Does anyone know anything bout the Panthers, what kind of Offense and Defense do they run??

I dont know much bout Knox but im takin the Dores in this one, they looked good against KCC last week and I know Browne has been saving stuff for these district games

PerryCentral-32
Knox Central-26

I personally think that michael tackett and blake johnson is from what I have saw so far

Friday Sept 22

93.1 WDHR---Shelby Valley at East Ridge
103.1 MIX----Belfry at Pikeville..also www.wpke.com
96.5 WXCC---Belfry at Pikeville..also www.wxccfm.com
www.1071kiss -- Russell

all three stations will have Football Friday Night beginning at 6:45
and Sports Central at 10:30p

what do you all think?

Who airs Russell's football game Friday

I think the winner of East_Flemming takes the no.2 spot.
1(Russell)
2(Flemming) look for a close win over East Friday
3(East Carter) lost alot of seniors but good enough still to finish no.3 spot
4(Morgan) injury bug early alot of key players out first 4 games

Morgan has 8 starters injured for the season so far. We really cant judge Morgan because with all the injuries we really don't know. Morgan was picked to finish no 2 behind Russell early on. Morgan gets possibly 5 starters back this week and a semi_healthy Morgan will beat West Carter. They could have back all their starters except possibly 2 for the next week vs. Powell. I think a healthy Morgan is still good enough to beat Powell, Lewis and West and get a 4 spot. No insult intended for any other team but this Morgan team was supposed to be the best one yet under Woods before all the injuries. If they get healthy at all they will be Dangerous, Too many atheletes who havent been playing yet.

I like everyone else love to hear about the underdog someone 5 feet nothing 100 and nothing making a major difference on a football team. These kids are the heart and soul of most high school teams so lets try to get some of there names out there. who is your teams Rudy? Someone who bust his a#* every day and has the heart of a warrior !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDITED BY ADMINISTRATOR

•  Previous
  • 3428(current)
  • Next