Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
 Members: 29,021
 Latest member: Bobcat4L
 Forum threads: 293,132
 Forum posts: 2,435,721

Full Statistics
Online Users
There are currently 1511 online users.
 16 Member(s) | 1492 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, -STAT-, 14th_regionfan, 2000PHS, BCF4L, catsrule, Colonel4Life1999, FloydCountySuperstar, FlyPattern, Glazier, Proudgran, RAMDAD50, Rebel55, Road Dog, shottaker23, The Weatherman, VICTORY FORMATION

Congrats Blackcats. I couldnt tell who scored the TD in OT, it may have been Bobby Hughes. alot of flags in this game and one player tossed

Final

Congrats Ads

Final

Congrats Rams

Final

Congrats Indians...

Final

Final

Closer then I thought it would be..sounded like a great game on the radio.

I was at the game and I'll try to give you a summary of how it went down.

West Carter comming off a 61-26 win over Powell county last week visited Morgan county on the road. Morgan drove down inside their own 20 yard line on their first 3 possessions but fumbled on all 3 spotting West Carter a 20-0 lead in the first quarter. Morgan's D stepped up shutting West Carter down in the 2nd quarter trailing 20-6 with 17 seconds left in the half. West Carter tried the hail mary but was intercepted by Morgan and nearly returned for a touchdown.
Morgan came out at the start of the 3rd and drove the ball straight down the field and scored making it a 20-16 West Carter lead. Morgan's D shut West Carter's offense down the entire second half. Morgan had the ball late in the 4th and drove 70 yards down the field to their own 19 easily but fumbled on 1st and 10 turning the ball back over to West Carter with 50 seconds in the game.
West hung on for the win 20-16 over Morgan county. Morgan returned 4 starters back on offense tonight and are looking for a return of starting fullback Young next week. Great game tonight, Congrats West Carter.

Shelby Valley scores 20 in a row to beat the warriors tonight.

Awful game by valley in the first half to go down late in the 1st 12-0. Good job scoring two touchdowns late in the first and on in the second to finish off the warriors. Not the blowout I expected but a win is the win. And we will take it.

SHELBY VALLEY IS NOW 5-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!

Total domination by the Golden Eagles. Here we come Tigers.

•  Previous
  • 3425(current)
  • Next