Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Couple of Things - Must READ!
There has been some complaining about the way that certain threads get closed. Just because this is a FREE Site (and will always be) doesn't give a user the right to break the rules as He/She please. We have a set of rules that must be followed. Click Here to see the Rules. With this being said, many of the rules have constantly been broken by members and instead of suspending such member, as a Staff we have decided to warn and then close the tread to keep it from getting worse.

Some rules that have been broken include:

1. Threatening, Taunting, Swearing at, or Abusing another member is not allowed!
10.No Discussions of anyone's personal life
11. Do not try to impersonate any individuals. This means don't pretend you are a so and so coach or player
11. Do not try to impersonate any individuals. This means don't pretend you are a so and so coach or player

With that being said, you can see why many threads have been closed lately. If we cannot stay mature in a thread and act as Adults and young adults that we are here, then is will be closed. This is the quickest way to get a thread closed is to be immature and get off topic. Threads that are off topic will usually get one warning to get back on topic or be closed.

Fox Sports said it best
Quote: I also, take a great deal of pride in the fact that it contains accurate information and is a place where respect is shown.
Without Fox around, this site would be A LOT different, hard to navigate, and even harder to understand what some threads are talking about. We don't want to be a trashy site, but rather become the best Sports site in KY--as we are well on our way. BlueGrassRivals will NEVER charge for your opinion, but in order to grow and be respected by those all across the state, we need help from all of you.

Thank you for your time,
Beef and the BGR Staff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:Thumbs:
Nice post Beef.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I support this 100%!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
me too...:thumpsup:
Amen Beef. Wonderful post....Thanks
Nice post... and HEY... I try not to break any rules!!! :howdy:
Yea we get caught up at times but that what makes us human....... constantly repeating ourselves is STUPIDITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................Nice post..

I am guilty too sometimes...............but working on it...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Devilologist Wrote:Yea we get caught up at times but that what makes us human....... constantly repeating ourselves is STUPIDITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................Nice post..

Yea, so Am I
Beef Wrote:There has been some complaining about the way that certain threads get closed. Just because this is a FREE Site (and will always be) doesn't give a user the right to break the rules as He/She please. We have a set of rules that must be followed. Click Here to see the Rules. With this being said, many of the rules have constantly been broken by members and instead of suspending such member, as a Staff we have decided to warn and then close the tread to keep it from getting worse.

1. Threatening, Taunting, Swearing at, or Abusing another member is not allowed!

With that being said, you can see why many threads have been closed lately. If we cannot stay mature in a thread and act as Adults and young adults that we are here, then is will be closed. This is the quickest way to get a thread closed is to be immature and get off topic. Threads that are off topic will usually get one warning to get back on topic or be closed.

Fox Sports said it best Without Fox around, this site would be A LOT different, hard to navigate, and even harder to understand what some threads are talking about. We don't want to be a trashy site, but rather become the best Sports site in KY--as we are well on our way. BlueGrassRivals will NEVER charge for your opinion, but in order to grow and be respected by those all across the state, we need help from all of you.

Thank you for your time,
Beef and the BGR Staff.

GREAT POST
Devilologist Wrote:Yea we get caught up at times but that what makes us human....... constantly repeating ourselves is STUPIDITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................Nice post..

Me to, you pulled the words from my mouth.
phs1986 Wrote:Nice post... and HEY... I try not to break any rules!!! :howdy:

We should all do better and posting and being respectful
Beef Wrote:There has been some complaining about the way that certain threads get closed. Just because this is a FREE Site (and will always be) doesn't give a user the right to break the rules as He/She please. We have a set of rules that must be followed. Click Here to see the Rules. With this being said, many of the rules have constantly been broken by members and instead of suspending such member, as a Staff we have decided to warn and then close the tread to keep it from getting worse.

Fox Sports said it best Without Fox around, this site would be A LOT different, hard to navigate, and even harder to understand what some threads are talking about. We don't want to be a trashy site, but rather become the best Sports site in KY--as we are well on our way. BlueGrassRivals will NEVER charge for your opinion, but in order to grow and be respected by those all across the state, we need help from all of you.

Thank you for your time,
Beef and the BGR Staff.
:thumpsup: :Thumbs:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I Agree Completely!!! Great Post!!! Its Great To Give Players Props, But Let It Go At That. Personal Crap Belongs In The Home. Im Very Proud To Be A Member Of Such A Respectable Site!!! Keep Up The Good Work
piratefan_4ever Wrote:I Agree Completely!!! Great Post!!! Its Great To Give Players Props, But Let It Go At That. Personal Crap Belongs In The Home. Im Very Proud To Be A Member Of Such A Respectable Site!!! Keep Up The Good Work

so am I
The site is here for all of you, and with the classy posters that we have, we are moving in the right direction. It is up to the Users to decided how the site plays out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:The site is here for all of you, and with the classy posters that we have, we are moving in the right direction. It is up to the Users to decided how the site plays out.

I agree

Thank you for your time,
Beef and the BGR Staff.

Great Post Beef!

Thank you for your time,
Beef and the BGR Staff.

Very well said i dont think that there would be one person on this site that would disagree with your post:theman:
Nice
JWBN4EA Wrote:Very well said i dont think that there would be one person on this site that would disagree with your post:theman:

lol. the good ones won't... but i'd say we'd all be surprised..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Nice.
,:thumpsup:
NYY10 Wrote:,:thumpsup:
NYY10, how many times are you going to give this thread a thumbs up?
Way to go Beef, good post