Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 35 Johnson Central 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Get you some, boys.
I got some business to attend to tonight but you better be ready for zaga's comments come tomorrow.
Congrats PCC!
Congrats Perry County Central.

That Rockcastle County vs. Perry County Central game looks like it will be incredible!
Looks like all that garbage about how they just line up and run it at you and no one can stop it was an exaggeration.
Bring on Highlands!
Since that is the only competition JC has and they are "closing the gap every year".
You got a new gap to close gentlemen....
An 8 point gap between you and the Commodores.
Anybody got stats on Huff, Perry's WR's, Jude, Robinson
Big win. Congrats!
Nice win...

I don't think Johnson Central can beat GOOD teams like Perry, because of their lack of a passing game
^At one time JJ Jude had 20+ carries for 88 yards. I think he got 120+ but it took 30+ carries. Still had a great losing effort.
I'm out for the night.
You guys have fun without me Wink
I hope the Johnson Central fans aren't as silent as they were in the 4th quarter.
That wouldn't be any fun.
Was a good hard fought game. Congrats to PCC. JC's pass defense was the question before the game and PCC answered that question.
Coach Matney will have them ready come playoff time though. PCC had a good game plan. JJ was hit on EVERY play, whether he had the ball or not. He earned every single yard he gained.
PC killed JC on the pass, and have a gd run game if they need it,there for real..
ekff Wrote:Nice win...

I don't think Johnson Central can beat GOOD teams like Perry, because of their lack of a passing game

Agreed....
they just got exposed tonight by a talented team.
I'm not going to say Perry runs the table or anything....
but you gotta respect that speed and you gotta respect that improved O-Line.
Redneck Wrote:Anybody got stats on Huff, Perry's WR's, Jude, Robinson

Robinson was a BEAST on defense for PCC is all I can say.
Time for some payback. Confusedinglepar
johnson central who??!!
Thats right, PCC. lets hear the excuses boysConfusednicker:
Wow, this has got to be the upset of the young season so far!

Congrats to Perry, this makes Prestonsburg's showing last week look pretty good in comparison.
:beavis: Congrats to PCC.
What were judes stats?
Perry team rushing: 20 - 134 yards

Huff: 11-20 228 yards (radio didnt say how many TD's)

Jude: 30 - 133 yards 3TD's

Unregistered

ekff Wrote:Nice win...

AMEN---Johnson Central is all JJ Jude and I mean that is all they have--sorry but way over-rated..
WOW - are you serious?? Awesome job by Perry Central

Unregistered

I am glad our boys came out and had a good game tonight...congrats Dores!!....but we cant count out JC....they played a heck of a game to and was one block away from a possible overtime.
Johnson is still a good football team, they just got flat out whooped tonight by a team that they thought they would run all over. & to all the JC fans, What happened to ole' jj's 300+ rushing yards regardless?? huh? :lmao: jj......meet Matt Robinson.
Anyone got Matt Robinson's tackle stats?
Also, Matt Robinson has turned into quite the Running Back.
I keep coming back to look at what the fans from last year's "Best 5A team in the Mountains" have to say....
and I keep seeing a bunch of nothing.
Maybe the traffic is packed in over in Paintsville.
I'd say Perry's fans are burning that place to the ground right now.
Perry Central is a... decent team. They are balanced, IMO not that well coached (Yes, they did beat JC). But like I said, IMO.

JC is my team through and through, but we can't pass the ball or defend the pass.

This loss is aggervating, there is no reason PCC should have beat JC. But they did. Every team is gonna have good games and bad games. It's just so happens that JC had a bad game on the same night PCC had a good game.

Time to move on to Clay County.
Daggone boys. Looks like Jude aint gonna get that record. Give the eagles time and they will be very good by the end of the year.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Time for some payback. Confusedinglepar
johnson central who??!!
[SIZE="3"]Thats right, PCC. lets hear the excuses boysConfusednicker:
[/SIZE]

Why would PCC have to have excuses? I thought they won the game! :Thumbs:
Quick note...
before JC's last touchdown there was an INT in the endzone that was called back.
Before PCC's last touchdown, Brian Rankin had a Touchdown called back.
Perry also had a very confusing issue with 2 players getting injured and having to sub out a QB and lineman.
I'm not saying they were bad calls because I only listened on the radio.
I'm just commenting on how wild the finish was.

Tell me something....
I understand that if you are injured and can't get off of the field that you have to come out of the game.
I was under the understanding that if you call a timeout they don't have to sit out a play.
Is that not legit in High School?
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Johnson is still a good football team, they just got flat out whooped tonight by a team that they thought they would run all over. & to all the JC fans, What happened to ole' jj's 300+ rushing yards regardless?? huh? :lmao: jj......meet Matt Robinson.

What happened to the 60 you all were supposed to score!! All I can say is JJ was hit by all the commodores and still had 3 TDs. JC is very young and I think by the end of the year might be dangerous but congrats to PCC. :Cheerlead
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Perry Central is a... decent team. They are balanced, IMO not that well coached. But like I said, IMO.

JC is my team through and through, but we can't pass the ball or defend the pass.

This loss is aggervating, there is no reason PCC should have beat JC. But they did. Time to move on to Clay County.

It looks like Haddix's game-plan worked just fine against the Eagles to me.
Perry Central won that game because of playing to their strengths and attacking JC's weaknesses.
That's what a good coach does.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14