Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 35 Johnson Central 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:They make it so easy now a days though. All day long just feeding the troll. When will they learn? Although it looks like Segar and zaga have now kissed and made up I assume this thread will die soon. Which sucks because I was really enjoying it. With only 2 days left before a new Friday night comes I was hoping it would get heated, instead it got soft.

Zaga, your no gangsta troll. Your soft.

Now Segar, hes gangsta troll. It only took him 3 back and forth post to bring a mans personal life and job into it. Not to mention he says he has 32 phones he pays for every month at AW. Now thats boss.
You know the old sayin..."Those who throw stones from glass houses get em thrown right back...straight through the front window". In other words, keep your mouth shut about running someones else's charactor down, or dont whine about it when it comes right back.

Pay attention and actually read the context of what's written CHAMP (or is it CHUMP?) lol...j/k, as I just couldn't resist that one. :biggrin: I said used to have. I wisely went elsewhere.

GANGSTA? Hardly....Nope, more like High Plains Drifter.

BOSS? Yep...
White Feather Wrote:What kind of gibberish is this. Makes no sense whatsoever.
Say WF, you know that 1700 is 5:00p.m.. in military time. Can't give ya any more. We "gibberish talkers need to have fun as well.:biggrin:By the way I seriously like your name. Special person, ya know what I mean.
I think this thread has veered off the tracks a bit, you think??
I wish someone would close this.
horst muhlmann Wrote:I think this thread has veered off the tracks a bit, you think??

Seems any thread involving Seegs is wrought with personal attacks and innuendo. Alot of hot air and not much substance, I say.:blabbermo:blabbermo
king360 Wrote:I wish someone would close this.

Sadly this is the best post on the thread:biggrin:
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Seems any thread involving Seegs is wrought with personal attacks and innuendo. Alot of hot air and not much substance, I say.:blabbermo:blabbermo

Uh,and this coming from the master instigator, and the master charactor assassinator? Unbelievable!!!! It's like I told you in those idiotic PMs you keep sending me, I am a responder, not an instigator. I dont start stuff, but am more than happy to finish it. If you dont want it thrown back in you face, then keep your mouth shut and stay on the Highlands threads. Then again, they think you are a pure idiot too. You just cant win either way can you?? :eyeroll:

I guess one always has the option of not clicking on the thread to begin with, wouldn't you think?
:yeah: BUMP
torQQue Wrote::yeah: BUMP

Yet again....

QQ ftw!
i really wish UNLV would somehow score more than 10.5 points tonite.
now its 3rd and 19
Pickles and Ice Cream....Just as random and off topic as most of this thread, lol.
i drive by app wireless to work everyday and think "i wonder what bcfl is doing?"
i only survuved 4.13 secs in that stupid box game someone resurected in the gen dicsussion forum
ah boys...
Give it 2 years and then see who's dominating Zaga. JC 8 and 7th has some good athletes! Remember these names Jordan Ray, Corey Fields, Blake Martin, Connor Ratliff, and Bryce Skaggs:biglmao:

:Thumbs:

:please:
king360 Wrote:Or hall of :lame:..:biglmao:..:yawn:

:hilarious:
xSasquatchx85 Wrote:Give it 2 years and then see who's dominating Zaga. JC 8 and 7th has some good athletes! Remember these names Jordan Ray, Corey Fields, Blake Martin, Connor Ratliff, and Bryce Skaggs:biglmao:

Yeah....
"wait til PCC's rebuilding and then see who's the best."

Sounds like an excuse to me.
zaga_fan Wrote:Yeah....

:Thumbs:
zaga_fan Wrote:Yeah....

Hmm :Thumbs:
I heard Jim Matney made the ones who run the JC iHigh page shut it down.

Any truth to that?
Bob Seger Wrote:I guess one always has the option of not clicking on the thread to begin with, wouldn't you think?

I guess one also has the option of not being a douche bag too but we see how that turned out.
king360 Wrote:I guess one also has the option of not being a douche bag too but we see how that turned out.

I'll bet you voted for Obama. Come on now, tell the truth and admit it.:biggrin:
king360 Wrote:I guess one also has the option of not being a douche bag too but we see how that turned out.

Well tell us how it turned out!!!!:biggrin:
Eagle Eye Wrote:Well tell us how it turned out!!!!:biggrin:

turned out pcc-35
JC-LOSING!!!!:welcome:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I heard Jim Matney made the ones who run the JC iHigh page shut it down.

Any truth to that?

I noticed that there aren't any football archived broadcast on JC's Ihigh page.
This thread is out of hand. lol. But I love it.
Belfry_99 Wrote:I noticed that there aren't any football archived broadcast on JC's Ihigh page.

Didn't their iHigh page used to be pretty big?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14