Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 35 Johnson Central 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quote:Really....are you kidding me? Yes Matt Robinson had a good game, but he alone DID NOT stop JJ. Let's give the other 3 to 4 boys that tackled JJ every play some credit too. Even with 3 to 4 boys on top of him every play, JJ scored 3 touchdowns. It doesn't sound like anyone stopped him to me.

okay okay...calm down there tiger we're both on the same side here lol. those boys played their hearts out, & my hat goes off to each and everyone of them. & yes compared to what jj is capable of doing an what he is used to doing every game he did get shut down without question.
Wow!!! Huge win for the Commodores.

They are for real!!
Quote:On a side note, this makes my Blackcats look a lot better than I thought!

whats the most funny to me is that just about everybody predicted a blowout by johnson central, & your also right, i wouldn't doubt it if p'burg could beat them also.. JC is way over rated. their no #3 team i know that for sure.
Congrats to the Commodores. I did not think they had a shot in h@#l of winning but they did and I was definitely wrong as was most of the PCC fans and all of the JC fans. I like how the Eagle fans are downplaying this as a loss to a decent team and they were caught on an off night. Before this game, I would bet 99 out of 100 JC fans thought they were at least a two touchdown better team then any team in Southeastern Kentucky with the exception of Bell County. Well they would probably be lucky to finish third in PCC's district. The Golden Eagles were not Golden tonight and they got their wings clipped. I do not do this very often but I am going to retract something I said in a previous thread. I stated Bell Countys skill players were better then Perry Centrals and I was wrong. PCC may have the best skill players in the mountains. I cannot wait until they play Harlan County. I will say now that PCC plays in the toughest district in the mountains.
It amazes me how jc fans are on here all week after their last win talking about how great they are and now they lose to a good pcc team at home and all i hear on here is jc fans talking about how these were two decent teams and both teams are sloppy and blah blah blah. Hey guys these are 2 good football teams and tonight pcc was the better team. I would love to see a jc vs pburg matchup.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:IMO means In My Opinion.

All I'm gonna say is there is more to coaching than winning.

OK, now that is a new one.:thatsfunn
Wow didn't see that coming..... Great win PCC, Good luck to both teams the rest of the year!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Congrats to the Commodores. I did not think they had a shot in h@#l of winning but they did and I was definitely wrong as was most of the PCC fans and all of the JC fans. I like how the Eagle fans are downplaying this as a loss to a decent team and they were caught on an off night. Before this game, I would bet 99 out of 100 JC fans thought they were at least a two touchdown better team then any team in Southeastern Kentucky with the exception of Bell County. Well they would probably be lucky to finish third in PCC's district. The Golden Eagles were not Golden tonight and they got their wings clipped. I do not do this very often but I am going to retract something I said in a previous thread. I stated Bell Countys skill players were better then Perry Centrals and I was wrong. PCC may have the best skill players in the mountains. I cannot wait until they play Harlan County. I will say now that PCC plays in the toughest district in the mountains.

Good post.
I was definitely one of the many PCC fans that predicted us to lose big.
But to the bolded, I can wait a long, long time until Perry plays Harlan. IMO Harlan is on another level than anyone in our district.
Anyone notice that when Perry beats someone that they're not suppose to, that there is always a vast amount of excuses coming from the other team?
Aslan Wrote:Good post.
But to the bolded, I can wait a long, long time until Perry plays Harlan. IMO Harlan is on another level than anyone in our district.

It is hard to overcome the deep football tradition of Cumberland, Evarts, and Cawood plus you have one of the best coaches in the mountains. I still think it will be a great game.
Aslan Wrote:Good post.

I assure you Sir everyone in Harlan County has taken notice of this win. Huge step forward for your program. :notworthy
Pcc win baby
I can't speak for everyone else but I would say that most of the Eagle fans do not think that we are better than all the teams in the Southeast Ky. We are not stupid. We do have a few cocky people that think we can't be beat but come on be a little realistic.We are the team that appearantly everyone loves to hate no matter what we do. We lost tonight big deal. PCC was the better team tonight but does that mean we are suppose to hang our heads in shame? Somehow I doubt that wil happen. You gotta suck it up and move on.
torQQue Wrote::poker face:

QQ ftw
KY Headhunter Wrote:It amazes me how jc fans are on here all week after their last win talking about how great they are and now they lose to a good pcc team at home and all i hear on here is jc fans talking about how these were two decent teams and both teams are sloppy and blah blah blah. Hey guys these are 2 good football teams and tonight pcc was the better team. I would love to see a jc vs pburg matchup.

Just so you know i try to stay pretty calm about how good JC is and never rub a JC win in anyones face who doesn't deserve it. But what i saw tonight was not 2 great FB teams and it was sloppy on both sides. Turnovers and penalties that will get both teams beat in the playoffs if they don't clean them up. If you can get over yourself and read my whole post u will see i gave PCC a ton of credit but beating JC right now isn't an amazing feat. I wish JC would have won but they were beaten by PCC. PCC is not a bad team and are better than i realized but they are not a threat to win state at this point and neither is JC. Like i said earlier it is early and both teams will be different in a month and may end up being really good but they aren't right now. Sorry if the truth hurts.
Aslan Wrote:Anyone notice that when Perry beats someone that they're not suppose to, that there is always a vast amount of excuses coming from the other team?

ah boys...

I'm not going to act like we are gonna take it to everyone else the rest of the season.
IMO we proved tonight that our weaknesses from last year have definitely been worked out for the most part.
O-Line played great and run Defense was great.
We'll just have to wait until we test it out a few more times before we get on the warmachine bandwagon.
This was a great game tp watch.Both theam came ready to play.I thought Perry Central had a great plan they executed welll.,i hope eveyr.athat ccontinue like this they wll a lot of games for siure.I thoiught the overrated chant was a bad thing to say because that wasnt the case Perry Central was definetly underated
Awesome game.

Congrats Commodores,Haddix and Staff did their homework. Remember JC was up 20-8

Can we give it up to the guys up front for PCC on defense, they played a hell of a game.Matt Robinson, kid is the BEST in the mountains.
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:Just so you know i try to stay pretty calm about how good JC is and never rub a JC win in anyones face who doesn't deserve it. But what i saw tonight was not 2 great FB teams and it was sloppy on both sides. Turnovers and penalties that will get both teams beat in the playoffs if they don't clean them up. If you can get over yourself and read my whole post u will see i gave PCC a ton of credit but beating JC right now isn't an amazing feat. I wish JC would have won but they were beaten by PCC. PCC is not a bad team and are better than i realized but they are not a threat to win state at this point and neither is JC. Like i said earlier it is early and both teams will be different in a month and may end up being really good but they aren't right now. Sorry if the truth hurts.

I've never seen anyone try to dodge persecution on here by saying...

good win, but you aren't that good, because we aren't that good.

:lmao::trolldad:
MVP2 Wrote:Awesome game.

Congrats Commodores,Haddix and Staff did their homework. Remember JC was up 20-8

Can we give it up to the guys up front for PCC on defense, they played a hell of a game.Matt Robinson, kid is the BEST in the mountains.

It doesn't matter.
Haddix isn't a good coach and there is more to being a coach than winning games.

Also....
Matt is okay lol
i hope the kid is ok that got the real bad cut on his evy.A lot of blod and the cut was deep and in a bad spot.Should have just a few stitches,Let me know how he is.
zaga_fan Wrote:ah boys...

I'm not going to act like we are gonna take it to everyone else the rest of the season.
IMO we proved tonight that our weaknesses from last year have definitely been worked out for the most part.
O-Line played great and run Defense was great.
We'll just have to wait until we test it out a few more times before we get on the warmachine bandwagon.

I agree with all that, but you know what I said was true. Two consecutive upsets, two fan bases making excuses, and refusing to give PCC their due credit(for the most part).
zaga_fan Wrote:It doesn't matter.
Haddix isn't a good coach and there is more to being a coach than winning games.

Also....
Matt is okay lol

Haddix OUTCOACHED Matney tonight, No pay checks for the golden eagles tonight.
Sorry guys....
I gotta do it.

MVP2 Wrote:Haddix OUTCOACHED Matney tonight, No pay checks for the golden eagles tonight.

Couldn't agree more Wink
Aslan Wrote:I agree with all that, but you know what I said was true. Two consecutive upsets, two fan bases making excuses, and refusing to give PCC their due credit(for the most part).

I agree...
and then when PCC loses a game they'll get on here and talk about how we were overrated and got lucky.
zaga_fan Wrote:I've never seen anyone try to dodge persecution on here by saying...

good win, but you aren't that good, because we aren't that good.

What would u like me to say? PCC is a lock for State because they beat the best team ever in JC. I don't feel that either team is that good. Jude and Robinson are as good as advertised but with all those penalties , dropped passes, and turnovers from both sides i would hope that neither side is satisfied with their level of play. Once again good win PCC. Wow you are super sensitive and apparently easy to please when it comes to your football program. If the Eagles would have won tonight i would say the exact same as i am now. ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT on both sides.
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:What would u like me to say? PCC is a lock for State because they beat the best team ever in JC. I don't feel that either team is that good. Jude and Robinson are as good as advertised but with all those penalties , dropped passes, and turnovers from both sides i would hope that neither side is satisfied with their level of play. Once again good win PCC. Wow you are super sensitive and apparently easy to please when it comes to your football program. If the Eagles would have won tonight i would say the exact same as i am now. ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT on both sides.

Doubt it, bro.

And don't talk to me like that....
I'm sensitive
Another song dedication...
I figured since we got a Nelly song dedicated to us once I'll dedicate another one.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14