Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 35 Johnson Central 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:It is getting a little clearer now. Admin.??????? Credibility!!!!!!!!!! It might just be the new kid on the block thing. That's ok but we are going from F-ball to G/P. There "ain't" nothing wrong with that either.
Huh? I didn't understand a word you just said.
BCF4L Wrote:I like Johnson Central football, but IMO, Jim Matney is one of the most overrated coaches in High School football. He plays the most boring style you can imagine, and schedules a cream puff schedule, which shows come playoff time. For once, they had to schedule a team that was a good football team this early in the season, and you see the results.

Unless Matney figures out that you need to have something resembling a passing game, he is never going to win a big game. This sweep to Jude every play isn't going to cut it against teams with a great front line. Just plain and simple.

I cant imagine that there has ever been a dumber, more uniformed post in the history of BGR than this one. It is obvious that you do not know one thing about anything that you just rambled on about.

1. If not for Highlands (and CovCath in '06) he may have very well have had 4 state titles in the last 5 years. The state title game has been played against JC, 4 out of the last 5 years, it just wasn't in the final game. I suppose you have seen other Kentucky teams do better than what Central has done against last year's #2 team in the country, and this years #10??? The fact is that no team in the state has played HHS any tougher than JCHS. You obviously did not watch last years playoff game against HHS.

2. To me there is nothing more of a work of art than watching a QB master the difficult execution of the belly offense. You can have your boring spread any day of the week!!!

3 . Cream Puff schedule? That one statement is without a doubt the all time dumbest. No exceptions!! Johnson Central may have played one of the top 5 toughest schedules in the state last year. Early in the season? How is Boyle, Bell, Knox Central, and Breathitt for opening up the season? Do you really think that Perry is anywhere close to being what Boyle Co. was last year? How about your chicken livered coach lining them up one time against the Eagles then?? Huh, how about it???

4. Sweep to Jude every play??? If you knew anything at all about anything you are talking about you would know that it was off tackle all night long against Perry. I cant remember one single sweep.

Your ignorance disgraces all the good stuff that Danny VanHoose has tried to build at Appalachian Wireless. I can only imagine just how proud Mr. Gearheart is to have you on staff!!..Confusednicker:
Alright guys....
I'm a little busy right now due to work but this has turned into a bash BCF4L session and it isn't what I started this thread for.
I started this thread to raise pure cane for about a week and I'll get back to that as soon as I get home tonite Smile
Have fun while you can because from here on out no one will get a word in edge-wise Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Alright guys....
I'm a little busy right now due to work but this has turned into a bash BCF4L session and it isn't what I started this thread for.
I started this thread to raise pure cane for about a week and I'll get back to that as soon as I get home tonite Smile
Have fun while you can because from here on out no one will get a word in edge-wise Wink

Anybody that is stupid enough to make the statements that he did deserves every bit of it.
C'mon BCF4L!
Lay that administrative rod down!
lol
Bob Seger Wrote:I cant imagine that there has ever been a dumber, more uniformed post in the history of BGR than this one. It is obvious that you do not know one thing about anything that you just rambled on about.

1. If not for Highlands (and CovCath in '06) he may have very well have had 4 state titles in the last 5 years. The state title game has been played against JC, 4 out of the last 5 years, it just wasn't in the final game. I suppose you have seen other Kentucky teams do better than what Central has done against last year's #2 team in the country, and this years #10??? The fact is that no team in the state has played HHS any tougher than JCHS. You obviously did not watch last years playoff game against HHS.

Your ignorance disgraces all the good stuff that Danny VanHoose has tried to build at Appalachian Wireless. I can only imagine just how proud Mr. Gearheart is to have you on staff!!..Confusednicker:
Oh, I'm sorry JC had to play a real football team. That sucks that you all actually had to play the game and they didn't automatically give you guys the championship. Hope you all didn't break your arms from patting yourselves on the back so hard for making it as far as you did.

I guess I will march on down to Prestonsburg and hang banners for the past 10 years for "almost" winning the state championship. But I tell ya, if it weren't for Bardstown, Corbin, Belfry, and all of the other teams that beat Prestonsburg, the Blackcats would have 10 state titles in a matter of 10 years. Get out of here with that weak ish.

And for your last comment, I've been employed under Danny for 7 years. It definitely sounds like I've been a disgrace to this company. You and the other jackoff in this thread that wants to bring up my employer, come check out the awards that I have earned from our CEO. It's not one of the fake ones you are trying to give Johnson Central for almost winning a title if not for the other high school teams in their class.

Now, go back to rubbing one out thinking about Matney.
zaga_fan Wrote:C'mon BCF4L!
Lay that administrative rod down!
lol
I'm not a banning type of guy. I will stand in and take it like a man.

I just think it's funny because I don't swing from Matney's nutsack, everyone gets all up in arms. I understand Central hasn't been relevant until Matney got here but damn. They will eventually get tired of coming up jjuuuuussssst short every year.
BCF4L Wrote:I'm not a banning type of guy. I will stand in and take it like a man.

I just think it's funny because I don't swing from Matney's nutsack, everyone gets all up in arms. I understand Central hasn't been relevant until Matney got here but damn. They will eventually get tired of coming up jjuuuuussssst short every year.

Raise It Mode - [ON] OFF
Bob Seger Wrote:I cant imagine that there has ever been a dumber, more uniformed post in the history of BGR than this one. It is obvious that you do not know one thing about anything that you just rambled on about.

2. To me there is nothing more of a work of art than watching a QB master the difficult execution of the belly offense. You can have your boring spread any day of the week!!!

3 . Cream Puff schedule? That one statement is without a doubt the all time dumbest. No exceptions!! Johnson Central may have played one of the top 5 toughest schedules in the state last year. Early in the season? How is Boyle, Bell, Knox Central, and Breathitt for opening up the season? Do you really think that Perry is anywhere close to being what Boyle Co. was last year? How about your chicken livered coach lining them up one time against the Eagles then?? Huh, how about it???

4. Sweep to Jude every play??? If you knew anything at all about anything you are talking about you would know that it was off tackle all night long against Perry. I cant remember one single sweep.

4th qtr they ran about 6 or 7 sweeps to jude! i remember 3 in a row! :welcome:
EastKyMx Wrote:Raise It Mode - [ON] OFF
I don't get it?
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:4th qtr they ran about 6 or 7 sweeps to jude! i remember 3 in a row! :welcome:
Get out of here. We don't need no stinkin' facts. It's Jim Matney we're talking about. How dare you not 100% support his decisions.
Why's everyone arguing about two bad teams?
BCF4L Wrote:Get out of here. We don't need no stinkin' facts. It's Jim Matney we're talking about. How dare you not 100% support his decisions.

excuse me? lol
Wideleft01 Wrote:Why's everyone arguing about two bad teams?

why do u care????? Confusedhh:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:why do u care????? Confusedhh:

Because I wanted to read about some of the bad teams my team gets to crush again in the playoffs!
Wideleft01 Wrote:Because I wanted to read about some of the bad teams my team gets to crush again in the playoffs!

:notworthy sorry didnt know!:Sad04:
BCF4L Wrote:Oh, I'm sorry JC had to play a real football team. That sucks that you all actually had to play the game and they didn't automatically give you guys the championship. Hope you all didn't break your arms from patting yourselves on the back so hard for making it as far as you did.

I guess I will march on down to Prestonsburg and hang banners for the past 10 years for "almost" winning the state championship. But I tell ya, if it weren't for Bardstown, Corbin, Belfry, and all of the other teams that beat Prestonsburg, the Blackcats would have 10 state titles in a matter of 10 years. Get out of here with that weak ish.

And for your last comment, I've been employed under Danny for 7 years. It definitely sounds like I've been a disgrace to this company. You and the other jackoff in this thread that wants to bring up my employer, come check out the awards that I have earned from our CEO. It's not one of the fake ones you are trying to give Johnson Central for almost winning a title if not for the other high school teams in their class.

Now, go back to rubbing one out thinking about Matney.
Oh, I see you have nothing in defense for the facts though , huh? How about the schedule that you stated as Creampuff city? Boyle, Bell, Knox, and Breathitt to start the season, then, Sheldon Clark, Belfry, Ashland. How stupid does that sound now?? Hey big talker, how about your team coming to the nest???? Huh???

HAHA, here's one final one for you then stud.....I'll let you in on a secret, you are one of the reasons why I took my 32 phone account elsewhere. You should be getting your trophy for that one about any day now too....lol
Hang that one on your wall.:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:HAHA, here's one final one for you then stud.....I'll let you in on a secret, you are one of the reasons why I took my 32 phone account elsewhere. You should be getting your trophy for that one about any day now too....lol
Hang that one on your wall.:biggrin:
Oh was I? Do you know me personally? If I was in a room, could you pick me out of a crowd? Yeah, didn't think so. I'm in our Products division. I rarely deal with the public. So nice try blaming it on me there, Pal.
zaga_fan Wrote:Alright guys....

Hey zaga, I've seen your picture with those long flowing locks and all. You're still a rank amateur Seger wannabee. "Come see yo pappa".:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey big talker, how about your team coming to the nest???? Huh???
And what the hell does this mean? What's the nest? I will get back to you when I'm in charge of Prestonsburg's scheduling. Not sure what that has to do with me, but ok?
BCF4L Wrote:Oh was I? Do you know me personally? If I was in a room, could you pick me out of a crowd? Yeah, didn't think so. I'm in our Products division. I rarely deal with the public. So nice try blaming it on me there, Pal.

haha, really JA????:biggrin:

Here, you can sit around and look at this one til the real one comes.:1:
Bob Seger Wrote:haha, Think again JA.
Oooooohhhh, you know my name that I've posted 100 times on here because I don't hide behind my keyboard and puff out my chest.
BCF4L Wrote:Oooooohhhh, you know my name that I've posted 100 times on here because I don't hide behind my keyboard and puff out my chest.

lol!!!
Lord help us.:popcorn:

I agree with most of what you say except #2, the belly O is very boring (all though JC does run it very well and effectively). Have your team throw in a couple of 30-40 yard pass plays and you have some excitement. Three yards and a cloud off dust is not exciting.
sstack Wrote:I agree with most of what you say except #2, the belly O is very boring (all though JC does run it very well and effectively). Have your team throw in a couple of 30-40 yard pass plays and you have some excitement. Three yards and a cloud off dust is not exciting.

If that was the case I would agree, but I dont think you can run enough plays in a game to average 400-600 yards of total offense on the ground like we have been doing, at 3 yards a crack. Do you? When you lead the state (or are at the top) in rushing every year and (one year the nation) it's hardly 3 yards and a cloud of dust. So far, with maybe only one or two exceptions in the last 5-6 years, HHS is the only team that has been able to even begin to slow down the high powered JCHS offensive run game,..And I wouldn't say that they stopped it. To me there is never anything more boring than watching the likes of Woodford Co. or one of the NKy teams we played in the playoffs continually put the ball in the air 3 out of every 4 plays. It makes for an extremely slow game that goes on and on forever. But then again some like vanilla and some like chocolate.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Why's everyone arguing about two bad teams?

Lol.
Im not bashing Johnson Central in any way, the school has came a long way with the football program in the last ten years, and been a power in the last 5, but I dont see how anyone would consider the wishbone belly offense an exciting style.

The wishbone is effective in the mountains, and if you have the right players in the back field you can challenge some good teams with it. This can be proven by Belfry's state championships.

However with that being said, JC doesnt play 2A or 3A they have been in 5A and are now in 4A. When you play the bigger schools, and better competition in the state playoffs this style of offense will never take you all the way. (Not sure you could in the lower classes now either)

When they prove me wrong Ill admit it, but I for one believe that a state championship will never be won by a team that has no passing game at all! This isnt 1980, or even 1990. Kentucky has two teams ranked in the National TOP 10... High School football in this state has came a long way in a short period of time. Im not trying to say you MUST run the spread, however passing MUST be, at least a threat from your offense if you want to win it all.
BCF4L Wrote:Oh was I? Do you know me personally? If I was in a room, could you pick me out of a crowd? Yeah, didn't think so. I'm in our Products division. I rarely deal with the public. So nice try blaming it on me there, Pal.

I can see why you rarely deal with the public.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:4th qtr they ran about 6 or 7 sweeps to jude! i remember 3 in a row! :welcome:

You wouldn't know a sweep from a trap. Seriously ole blue sack for a user name? Are you kidding me,that sounds painful.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14