Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 35 Johnson Central 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
zaga_fan Wrote:I can't speak for anyone else on the site but I can speak for myself.
If Perry gets beat.....and it's most certain that someone on their schedule will best them this year....
I'll congratulate both teams and give credit where credit is due.
The opposing fans will have their own opportunity to get on here and raise it just as much as I have.
However, they won't be able to say as much to me because I won't get on here on prediction threads and claim we're going to win by 3 or more touchdowns and cram the ball down peoples necks.

Case closed then.
Time for you to be added to the books.
Accountant Wrote:Case closed then.
Time for you to be added to the books.

My case remains open as long as I want it to...
"and you had better leave it at that"
zaga_fan Wrote:My case remains open as long as I want it to...
"and you had better leave it at that"

:trolldad:
Oh, so does the Rock, Tito Ortiz, and Me
Ballers Wrote::trolldad:

:muscleman
zaga_fan Wrote:I can't speak for anyone else on the site but I can speak for myself.
If Perry gets beat.....and it's most certain that someone on their schedule will best them this year....
I'll congratulate both teams and give credit where credit is due.
The opposing fans will have their own opportunity to get on here and raise it just as much as I have.
However, they won't be able to say as much to me because I won't get on here on prediction threads and claim we're going to win by 3 or more touchdowns and cram the ball down peoples necks.

You do understand that most of the people that was predicting that crazy junk was fans of other schools. I agree Johnson Central had some of their own doing it, but for the most part the JC fans knew that PCC would be a tough matchup. Every school has some clueless idiots that think their school will win every game, not just Johnson Central.
Don Carlo Wrote:You do understand that most of the people that was predicting that crazy junk was fans of other schools. I agree Johnson Central had some of their own doing it, but for the most part the JC fans knew that PCC would be a tough matchup. Every school has some clueless idiots that think their school will win every game, not just Johnson Central.

Is he talking about WARMACHINE?
My goodness this got good. I need to get on here more often. I think I might add to the discussion now for some giggles.

Zaga Fan- You have raised about 1235.6 Levels of hell. I have loves them all.

BCF4L- I agree about Matney, He never can win "The Big Game". But he is a good guy. and a good coach.

Bob Seger- You are "Like A Rock" (See what I did there?) With your support for JC football. but there is no need to bring a mans personal life into this.

The game. Good jod dores. and good luck next week eagles.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Say Don you know it appears that all games sooner or later turn to a matter of Stats. Would you agree? Now 32+? = Perhaps a longer line. And also we all understand that most things happen post 1700. We shall I suppose see.:biggrin:

What kind of gibberish is this. Makes no sense whatsoever.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:My goodness this got good. I need to get on here more often. I think I might add to the discussion now for some giggles.

BCF4L- I agree about Matney, He never can win "The Big Game". But he is a good guy. and a good coach.

Bob Seger- You are "Like A Rock" (See what I did there?) With your support for JC football. but there is no need to bring a mans personal life into this.

^This.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:My goodness this got good. I need to get on here more often. I think I might add to the discussion now for some giggles.

Classic PTfan, Classic!! :Thumbs:
Don Carlo Wrote:You do understand that most of the people that was predicting that crazy junk was fans of other schools. I agree Johnson Central had some of their own doing it, but for the most part the JC fans knew that PCC would be a tough matchup. Every school has some clueless idiots that think their school will win every game, not just Johnson Central.

No one that said anything about "this is going to be a tough game" got quoted.
A few people said something like "JC in a squeaker"...
I didn't pick on them.

Just picked on the multiple touchdown guys Smile

Bob Seger- With your support for JC football. buYou are "Like A Rock" (See what I did there?)t there is no need to bring a mans personal life into this. The game. Good jod dores. and good luck next week eagles.

Yeah, you did well on the "Rock" thing PTF.

Come on now. Actually it has to do with professional capacities,not personal life. You want to be critical of me, but not of his personal assissination of Matney's professional capacities. A little hypocritical wouldn't you say? It's alright in one case and not the other? What's the difference? Ponder on that one for awhile.
Bob Seger Wrote:Yeah, you did well on the "Rock" thing PTF.

Come on now. Actually it has to do with professional capacities,not personal life. You want to be critical of me, but not of his personal assissination of Matney's professional capacities. A little hypocritical wouldn't you say? It's alright in one case and not the other? What's the difference? Ponder on that one for awhile.

The difference is this is a sports forum. I see nothing wrong with him sharing his opinion ( which I dont agree with ) on a head football coach.

You are the standard for professionalism, Bob!!!

and jsyk I already know my shortcomings in that area ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
zaga_fan Wrote:You are the standard for professionalism, Bob!!!

and jsyk I already know my shortcomings in that area ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar

Im sure you know all about "shortcomings"
And we had better leave it at that.
pcc 35
JC 27
thread closed!!!! LOL
Accountant Wrote:Im sure you know all about "shortcomings"
And we had better leave it at that.

Don't really know what your referring to....
Feel free to elaborate Wink
This thread is getting rediculous.
king360 Wrote:This thread is getting rediculous.

12 pages of discussion over some of the most random shit not pertaining to football I have ever seen. :disappoint:
zaga_fan Wrote:You are the standard for professionalism, Bob!!!

For the most part just taking up for someone that in no way deserved the venomous attack. When I play, I play to win.

It's kinda like this zaga, everything is fine and dandy when you want to raise #$%& and stir it up. Again that's fine , but sometimes the wind has a tendency to blow back. I'm sure you are just having fun, and for the most part I am too. (that is except my responce to the ridiculous off the wall crap that spewed from the fingertips of BKF4). I am sure you are a heck of a good guy, but If you feel this thread may have drifted off track and turned into something you did not intend then you just as much to blame as anyone. Again if you want to stir it up, then dont get uptight when it starts to stink, because I can assure you that I can stir it up and raise it with the best of them. I would call a truce, but honestly there is no malice here to begin with, just for the most part kidding around. Hope you didn't take my part of the correspondence with you in any other manner than just being good natured.

I put that Matney was a good coach lol. Gotta remember he coaches the enemy can't say too many good things lol. :biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:For the most part just taking up for someone that in no way deserved the venomous attack. When I play, I play to win.

It's kinda like this zaga, everything is fine and dandy when you want to raise #$%& and stir it up. Again that's fine , but sometimes the wind has a tendency to blow back. I'm sure you are just having fun, and for the most part I am too. (that is except my responce to the ridiculous off the wall crap that spewed from the fingertips of BKF4). I am sure you are a heck of a good guy, but If you feel this thread may have drifted off track and turned into something you did not intend then you just as much to blame as anyone. Again if you want to stir it up, then dont get uptight when it starts to stink, because I can assure you that I can stir it up and raise it with the best of them. I would call a truce, but honestly there is no malice here to begin with, just for the most part kidding around. Hope you didn't take my part of the correspondence with you in any other manner than just being good natured.

Read me like a book, big guy.
I wouldn't get in here to stir the pot and back down when the "wind blows back".
This thread has only went the direction that I pushed it in Smile

Trollin' like a boss Wink

P.S. - By my standards I'm a pretty good guy lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Read me like a book, big guy.
I wouldn't get in here to stir the pot and back down when the "wind blows back".

They make it so easy now a days though. All day long just feeding the troll. When will they learn? Although it looks like Segar and zaga have now kissed and made up I assume this thread will die soon. Which sucks because I was really enjoying it. With only 2 days left before a new Friday night comes I was hoping it would get heated, instead it got soft.

Zaga, your no gangsta troll. Your soft.

Now Segar, hes gangsta troll. It only took him 3 back and forth post to bring a mans personal life and job into it. Not to mention he says he has 32 phones he pays for every month at AW. Now thats boss.
:problem:
zaga_fan Wrote:Read me like a book, big guy.

:problem:
ttt, fellas.
Aslan Wrote:ttt, fellas.

Bringin it back! :yeah:
I think we need to start a Hall Of Fame just for this thread.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I think we need to start a Hall Of Fame just for this thread.

Or hall of :lame:..:biglmao:..:yawn:
:foreveralone:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14