Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 8th Grade Football Players in the State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Matt Stratton@ 6'1 280and Seth Joest @6'

1 215 are well on there way to being all state Caliber linemam

Lineman.
280lbs? Doesn't sound healthy for a middle school player.
people,please if a 7th or 8 th grader pratices with a high school team they are not allowed to have contact with the varsity.if they do they are in violation of khssa rules.
Well he's about as good as it gets, he's got it all! Speed, great field vision, instinct, and man can he hit, equally as good defensively he's a complete player. Btw. He's from ASHLAND, then left for Boyd co after Christmas break last year. From what he's been telling me he's not happy though. Wants to come back to Ashland for freshman year.
hardworktoday Wrote:You're full of it. No 7th grader runs 4.5 or benches 240. Zero in America especially at 5-7 I'm sure he's a great player but let's see a video of this

There is a boy that plays for Bell Co. middle that benches 275!!!!http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...iggrin.gif
BobcatPride05 Wrote:There is a boy that plays for Bell Co. middle that benches 275!!!!http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...iggrin.gif
wow!! whats his name?
belldad2011 Wrote:wow!! whats his name?

corey swanner
trevors little brother?
Yea hes a brute!!!
One kid that needs to be recognized without a doubt is Johnathan Little from North Middle School in Radcliff. He is a tremendous hitter on defense and a bulldozer on offense. He is a double digit tackling machine who dishes out ferocious hits. The Hardin County area has a lot of great players and Little has to be right there at the top.
One of the best young QB's i have seen in years is not up north or out in western kentucky. He is in Martin County! Im talking 60 yard passes on the money!!!Bryce Workman is his name and soon everybody will know the name. Wow coach hager and the cards just keep em coming!
cameron cornett #15 evarts wildcats. hes not real big but dont underestamate him.............
wildcat44 Wrote:Not hearing anything about teams out of the OVC. Anyone know much about those teams? Ashland, Boyd Co., Greenup Co., East Carter, etc.

I don't know if we have that one big superstar. We do have some very very good players. Hate to point out just one QB or runningback, lineman, linebacker or whatever. Because if it wasn't for alot of others on the team he wouldn't be the player he is. But as a team imo we'll be right there in the end. Lots of our seventh graders dress and play alot on the team. Just to early to put one kid at this age on a pedestal. jmo
BobcatPride05 Wrote:There is a boy that plays for Bell Co. middle that benches 275!!!!http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...iggrin.gif

I heard there was a boy at bell middle that can run a 4.4
Cody Morton, qb at Christian Adacemy of Louisville, is definitely someone to watch. He is 5'11" 150 lbs, runs legit 5.0 40 and was top ten at FBU Top Gun this summer according to sources. Throws it accurate for 50 yards. His new QB coach - Stefan Lefors!

BTW, CAL is 2-0 having won their first two games by a combined score of 77-0 with Cody throwing 4 TDs and running for 2

Tanner Lopez, Clay Davis and Larkin Mann are three others to watch on this team.
Coach, there are several solid candidate for this game from CAL (christian Academy of Louisville) starting with FBU Top Gun stand out, Cody Morton. Tanner Lopez, Clay Davis, Larkin Mann and Cal Lewellyn are two more candidates
The kid at bell that runs a 4.4 fourty. I found out his name it is Isaac Muncy.
Don't know if that is really how fast he runs but he can fly.
Is #2 for North Middle the Little Kid? If so he is a very good player as good as I have seen on the defensive side of the ball.

Also #21 and #23 for Northern Pulaski are as good as I have seen this year. Frankfort also had a few nice players believe they were # 26 and #44. And there was a #3 for Fransley that Impressed me.
MAROON&WHITE Wrote:Well he's about as good as it gets, he's got it all! Speed, great field vision, instinct, and man can he hit, equally as good defensively he's a complete player. Btw. He's from ASHLAND, then left for Boyd co after Christmas break last year. From what he's been telling me he's not happy though. Wants to come back to Ashland for freshman year.

Hilliarious !!!!!! :biglmao:
RB's I would go with #44 Hurst & #26 Smith. from FMS, QB #18 Robinson & #32 Newton. RG/NG/OL #59 Conway
Cody Morton has thrown for over 300 yards with 6 TDs in four games, ran for 3 while only playing 12 quarters out of 16. Has a 54% completion rate. Calls audibles at anytime! CAL 8th grade is 4-0 with a combined 149-20 points vs competition in first 4 conference games.
Yep, i agree that this is a crazy notion to think that 7-8th graders are being permitted to break state protocol and play for varsity teams. Not safe and certainly outside of the rules.
Centurionfooball Wrote:Cody Morton has thrown for over 300 yards with 6 TDs in four games, ran for 3 while only playing 12 quarters out of 16. Has a 54% completion rate. Calls audibles at anytime! CAL 8th grade is 4-0 with a combined 149-20 points vs competition in first 4 conference games.

What happened against OCMS that Cal only scored 14 pts. Good luck at Collins next Tuesday. Cals two toughest games are next on the schedule with Collins followed by North Oldham.
Bobcatsrocks Wrote:The kid at bell that runs a 4.4 fourty. I found out his name it is Isaac Muncy.
Don't know if that is really how fast he runs but he can fly.

:please:
MR. Slate Wrote:no way on that 40 time. Very unrealistic.

no way, your right....

the fastest kids in the mountains on highschool level dont run that fast.

jude,james,davenport,hall, skyles/
Last time I checked Davenport ran a 4.37 in his 40.. Idk if thats true thats just what I heard.
Bryan Cummings #24 WR/Safety, Bandit South Warren Middle School

In 5 Games
750 Receiving Yards
9 Receiving Touchdowns
6 Forced Fumbles
3 Fumble Recoveries
24 Tackles
5 Sacks
1 Defensive Touchdown
This offensive line is good.average 6'1" and 240lbs.these are not dough boys they can move & hit you like a train.it's been a few years since this type of talent has come through here. Long way to go before any bragging going on
The 2 top 8th graders in the state comes from Jenkins Midddle school in Letcher County period
Those 2 are seth hall @ 6'6" around 255 GE that can flat out play
The other kid is Andrew Oliver 6' around 200 lefty qb that can throw and run the ball even better
any doubt? come watch yourself
I have seen many great football players across the state but not all of them. #23 from north pulaski,#21 from north pulaski,6 footer from lexington catholic, #3from farnsley,#2 from farnsley are some of the most well rounded bring it on every play players i have seen. I will definitely take note of the ones mentioned in this forum as i am a fan of great football.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12