Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland self-reports possible recruiting violation to the KHSAA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(06-24-2022, 08:56 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2022, 12:21 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2022, 09:39 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]This is funny…if Assland doesn’t do this to coach Mays blah blah blah. Look at y’all using cancel culture to try to make a man lose his job just cause you can’t handle his success. Pitiful behavior from a group of haters! I care nothing for Assland but some of y’all ….clowns

1). to my knowledge the KHSAA doesn’t turn to message boards to determine enforcement actions

2) I feel for anybody that puts themself in a position that puts their job at risk

3) I see people giving their opinions on what will happen or think should happen

4) Personally (again the KHSAA has yet to call for my opinion) I think there needs to be a significant penalty for them to set an example or simply allow recruiting which would be a disaster.  I’ve heard others say that is what is being wrestled around in KHSAA, but who knows unless you are behind those closed doors.

5) From what I’ve seen on social media, people are sick of what AAU and the shoe companies have done to basketball in general and are in favor of impeding this corruption to the high school level.  All of the things mentioned on the recording are what people in general want away from 14 to 18 year old kids.  I personally think AAU has a place but with boundaries.

Cancel culture would be pushing for him to never coach again.  If the guy loses his job because he cheated I don't think anybody on here is saying never hire him again, at least I don't take it that way.  Big difference.
The cancel culture is the creepy dad recording the conversation.  If they don’t want you and you can’t beat them…. Record them!!  Lol.  That is the definition of cancel culture!  Trash
(06-26-2022, 05:50 PM)Appalachian Cat Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2022, 08:56 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2022, 12:21 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2022, 09:39 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]This is funny…if Assland doesn’t do this to coach Mays blah blah blah. Look at y’all using cancel culture to try to make a man lose his job just cause you can’t handle his success. Pitiful behavior from a group of haters! I care nothing for Assland but some of y’all ….clowns

1). to my knowledge the KHSAA doesn’t turn to message boards to determine enforcement actions

2) I feel for anybody that puts themself in a position that puts their job at risk

3) I see people giving their opinions on what will happen or think should happen

4) Personally (again the KHSAA has yet to call for my opinion) I think there needs to be a significant penalty for them to set an example or simply allow recruiting which would be a disaster.  I’ve heard others say that is what is being wrestled around in KHSAA, but who knows unless you are behind those closed doors.

5) From what I’ve seen on social media, people are sick of what AAU and the shoe companies have done to basketball in general and are in favor of impeding this corruption to the high school level.  All of the things mentioned on the recording are what people in general want away from 14 to 18 year old kids.  I personally think AAU has a place but with boundaries.

Cancel culture would be pushing for him to never coach again.  If the guy loses his job because he cheated I don't think anybody on here is saying never hire him again, at least I don't take it that way.  Big difference.
The cancel culture is the creepy dad recording the conversation.  If they don’t want you and you can’t beat them…. Record them!!  Lol.  That is the definition of cancel culture!  Trash

Who is trying to prevent him from ever being a coach?   So bad deeds and breaking rules should go unpunished?  I’ve yet to see anybody say anything other that he deliberately broke the rules according to the recording and there should be a significant response from KHSAA if they want to prevent it from happening again.  I have seen a couple of post that people believe he will get fired from Ashland.  I’ve yet to see a post that somebody thinks he should never step foot in a coaching position again - that would be cancel culture.
unless there is more to this than what the article says then he should neither be fired nor blacklisted.   He didn't do anything at all that other coaches have not done in the past or currently doing.   I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape.   Recruiting happens all the time.  It's not going any place.   If it has been handled in-house let it stay in-house.
(06-26-2022, 07:24 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: [ -> ]unless there is more to this than what the article says then he should neither be fired nor blacklisted.   He didn't do anything at all that other coaches have not done in the past or currently doing.   I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape.   Recruiting happens all the time.  It's not going any place.   If it has been handled in-house let it stay in-house.
Tell that to all the schools that don’t cheat and all the rest that don’t do it on this level..
(06-26-2022, 07:45 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2022, 07:24 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: [ -> ]unless there is more to this than what the article says then he should neither be fired nor blacklisted.   He didn't do anything at all that other coaches have not done in the past or currently doing.   I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape.   Recruiting happens all the time.  It's not going any place.   If it has been handled in-house let it stay in-house.
Tell that to all the schools that don’t cheat and all the rest that don’t do it on this level..

So what are you going to do if he doesn’t get fired?
(06-26-2022, 10:46 PM)KYHSFB Wrote: [ -> ]

I’m not sure why your asking me that.  I post my opinion on a message board, like many other people. I’ve not even said I want him to be fired, I’ve said I think it should be a harsh punishment and still believe that for the reasons I’ve stated.
That being said, I do feel the need to answer your question for some odd reason.  So here goes…If the coach does not get fired I will carry on with the rest of my life.  I’m not sure if that is the answer you were looking for or not. 

What will you do if he doesn’t get fired?!?!

This is such a stupid take. "Recruiting happens all the time" is false. Everyone is not cheating like this. And even if they were, they aren't dumb enough to get themselves recorded for 50 minutes while doing it. You assume "the other coaches" are all doing it. Well you know for a fact that Mays is doing it.
(06-26-2022, 11:16 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]

I’m not sure why your asking me that.  I post my opinion on a message board, like many other people. I’ve not even said I want him to be fired, I’ve said I think it should be a harsh punishment and still believe that for the reasons I’ve stated.
That being said, I do feel the need to answer your question for some odd reason.  So here goes…If the coach does not get fired I will carry on with the rest of my life.  I’m not sure if that is the answer you were looking for or not. 

What do you believe is a suitable punishment for him/program?

If he doesn’t get fired I’ll attend the same amount of ashland regular season games as I did as last year.. 0.
(06-27-2022, 01:40 AM)KYHSFB Wrote: [ -> ]

If he doesn’t get fired I’ll attend the same amount of ashland regular season games as I did as last year.. 0.
Not my call.  It just needs to be harsh enough to deter recruiting to the level it occurred at Ashland.  A few game suspension is only inviting other school to scout and recruit best fit players for their program.  They would have nothing to lose and you couldn’t blame them, how else do you compete and beat a program like that unless you do the same.  Best players win championships in basketball not coaches, planning, or prepping.
Not true see 16th regional tournament 2018-2019
Here are the region finalists, boys and girls, for the past 5 seasons. Looks like the 2020 Lewis boys, 2019 Boyd boys, and 2018 Ashland boys are the only 3 teams out of 10 who "grew up" playing together...and they all lost in the finals. It appears that winning rarely happens anymore for teams with five players who "grew up" playing together.

2022 Boys

Ashland (winner)
Sellars - Ashland
* Porter - Elliott
Villers - Ashland
* Carter - Greenup
Conway - Ashland

Boyd (runner-up)
* Deboard - Russell
Spurlock - Boyd
Ellis - Boyd
Newsome - Boyd
Hicks - Boyd

2022 Girls

Boyd (winner)
Biggs - Boyd
Jordan - Boyd
* Bartrum - New Jersey
Neese - Boyd
Opell - Boyd

Ashland (runner-up)
Sellars - Ashland
Martin - Ashland
Woods - Ashland
* L Wallenfelsz - Russell
* C Wallenfelsz - Russell

2021 Boys

Ashland (winner)
Villers - Ashland
* Porter - Elliott
Sellars - Ashland
* Carter - Greenup
* Marcum - Cabell Midland (WV)

Rowan (runner-up)
* Moore - Paintsville
* Todd - Lexington Dunbar
Alderman - Rowan
Goodpastor - Rowan
Justice - Rowan

2021 Girls

Russell (winner)
Hill - Russell
* Steele - Ashland
Ross - Russell
* Adkins - West Virginia -> Ashland
Quinn - Russell

Boyd (runner-up)
* Paynter - East Carter
* Roberts - Huntington St. Joe (WV)
Rucker - Boyd
Biggs - Boyd
Caldwell - Boyd

2020 Boys

Ashland (winner)
Villers - Ashland
* Porter - Elliott
Hudson - Ashland
Sellars - Ashland
Bradley - Ashland

Lewis (runner-up)
O'Keefe - Lewis
McCann - Lewis
Liles - Lewis
Willis - Lewis
Yates - Lewis

2020 Girls

Russell (winner)
* Steele - Ashland
Ross - Russell
Hill - Russell
Blevins - Russell
Ruggles - Russell

Boyd (runner-up)
* Paynter - East Carter
Rucker - Boyd
Biggs - Boyd
Opell - Boyd
Borders - Boyd

2019 Boys

Ashland (winner)
Robinson - Ashland
Mays - Ashland
Hudson - Ashland
Sellars - Ashland
* Bryant - Ironton (OH)

Boyd (runner-up)
Stewart - Boyd
Taylor - Boyd
Webb - Boyd
Hicks - Boyd
Newsome - Boyd

2019 Girls

Boyd (winner)
Wheeler - Boyd
* Paynter - East Carter
Rucker - Boyd
Borders - Boyd
Opell - Boyd

Russell (runner-up)
Ross - Russell
Hill - Russell
Sanders - Russell
* Steele - Ashland
Blevins - Russell

2018 Boys

Boyd (winner)
* Short - Fairland (OH)
Robinson - Boyd
Stewart - Boyd
Smith - Boyd
Taylor - Boyd

Ashland (runner-up)
Chase Villers - Ashland
Robinson - Ashland
Conway - Ashland
Cole Villers - Ashland
Mays - Ashland

2018 Girls

Boyd (winner)
Wheeler - Boyd
* Paynter - East Carter
* Charity Shears - West Virginia
* Payton Shears - West Virginia
Borders - Boyd

Ashland (runner-up)
Robinson - Ashland
* Parker - Russell -> Fairview
Rymer - Ashland
Martin - Ashland
Bradley - Ashland
I saw where clay posted something to me but since I have him blocked I don’t have to read his stupidity. The block feature is wonderful.
(06-27-2022, 11:50 AM)cadets1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw where clay posted something to me but since I have him blocked I don’t have to read his stupidity.  The block feature is wonderful.

I guess that is good for you?  That way you only get the feel good information regardless of accuracy.  Maybe an Ashland Tomcat fan blog website is better suited for you than a statewide forum with views outside of the Tomcat fan base.  Just trying to help you get to that happy place.
(06-27-2022, 01:55 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2022, 07:45 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]Tell that to all the schools that don’t cheat and all the rest that don’t do it on this level..

Not my call.  It just needs to be harsh enough to deter recruiting to the level it occurred at Ashland.  A few game suspension is only inviting other school to scout and recruit best fit players for their program.  They would have nothing to lose and you couldn’t blame them, how else do you compete and beat a program like that unless you do the same.  Best players win championships in basketball not coaches, planning, or prepping.

I just want to know what you would do. I think a suspension and fine is what happens. Don’t believe you should do a postseason ban
(06-27-2022, 11:50 AM)cadets1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw where clay posted something to me but since I have him blocked I don’t have to read his stupidity.  The block feature is wonderful.

Good for you tough guy. I'll continue to make you look stupid and you won't even be able to see it. Nice profile picture by the way idiot.
I am not a Ashland fan in the least. I am a 10th region fan. And since I have a had family play at Clay County I will follow them. But hardly a fan. I have no dog in this fight. I simply don’t see the problem. This has been happening since I played in the 80s and even before them. It doesn’t sound like this kid transferred. The school said it handled it internally. The khsaa doesn’t seem worried. Play ball.
(06-27-2022, 12:52 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not a Ashland fan in the least.  I am a 10th region fan.  And since I have a had family play at Clay County I will follow them. But hardly a fan.  I have no dog in this fight.  I simply don’t see the problem.  This has been happening since I played in the 80s and even before them.  It doesn’t sound like this kid transferred.  The school said it handled it internally.  The khsaa doesn’t seem worried.  Play ball.

You're not a fan of common sense either.
I've been a member since 2010 and don't get to "tune in" as much as I would like. However, in this case I'm glad that I've been busy. I've made around six posts in 12 years and one was early in this thread. I tuned in again today and although some of the debate on both sides has been good, a lot of it has not. Freud would have his work cut out trying to analyze some of the places people have gone in this thread. I love high school sports and I love to talk sports but as a rule I wouldn't type anything about someone here that I wouldn't say to them in front of their kids. It's called being an adult. Coach Mays made a mistake and will pay the consequences and I'm sure he and his family are hurting. Let the powers that be sort it out and in the meantime lets play ball and enjoy our kids and this time in our life. I'm not an expert at message boards and I'm sure the people that run this one do a great job but there was a similar post on another forum and it was taken down after a few comments. In hindsight, after seeing the depths this thread has gone I think they made a wise choice...in my humble opinion.
(06-27-2022, 10:25 AM)16thregioner Wrote: [ -> ]Here are the region finalists, boys and girls, for the past 5 seasons.  Looks like the 2020 Lewis boys, 2019 Boyd boys, and 2018 Ashland boys are the only 3 teams out of 10 who "grew up" playing together...and they all lost in the finals.  It appears that winning rarely happens anymore for teams with five players who "grew up" playing together.

2022 Boys

Ashland (winner)
Sellars - Ashland
* Porter - Elliott
Villers - Ashland
* Carter - Greenup
Conway - Ashland

Boyd (runner-up)
* Deboard - Russell
Spurlock - Boyd
Ellis - Boyd
Newsome - Boyd
Hicks - Boyd

2022 Girls

Boyd (winner)
Biggs - Boyd
Jordan - Boyd
* Bartrum - New Jersey
Neese - Boyd
Opell - Boyd

Ashland (runner-up)
Sellars - Ashland
Martin - Ashland
Woods - Ashland
* L Wallenfelsz - Russell
* C Wallenfelsz - Russell

2021 Boys

Ashland (winner)
Villers - Ashland
* Porter - Elliott
Sellars - Ashland
* Carter - Greenup
* Marcum - Cabell Midland (WV)

Rowan (runner-up)
* Moore - Paintsville
* Todd - Lexington Dunbar
Alderman - Rowan
Goodpastor - Rowan
Justice - Rowan

2021 Girls

Russell (winner)
Hill - Russell
* Steele - Ashland
Ross - Russell
* Adkins - West Virginia -> Ashland
Quinn - Russell

Boyd (runner-up)
* Paynter - East Carter
* Roberts - Huntington St. Joe (WV)
Rucker - Boyd
Biggs - Boyd
Caldwell - Boyd

2020 Boys

Ashland (winner)
Villers - Ashland
* Porter - Elliott
Hudson - Ashland
Sellars - Ashland
Bradley - Ashland

Lewis (runner-up)
O'Keefe - Lewis
McCann - Lewis
Liles - Lewis
Willis - Lewis
Yates - Lewis

2020 Girls

Russell (winner)
* Steele - Ashland
Ross - Russell
Hill - Russell
Blevins - Russell
Ruggles - Russell

Boyd (runner-up)
* Paynter - East Carter
Rucker - Boyd
Biggs - Boyd
Opell - Boyd
Borders - Boyd

2019 Boys

Ashland (winner)
Robinson - Ashland
Mays - Ashland
Hudson - Ashland
Sellars - Ashland
* Bryant - Ironton (OH)

Boyd (runner-up)
Stewart - Boyd
Taylor - Boyd
Webb - Boyd
Hicks - Boyd
Newsome - Boyd

2019 Girls

Boyd (winner)
Wheeler - Boyd
* Paynter - East Carter
Rucker - Boyd
Borders - Boyd
Opell - Boyd

Russell (runner-up)
Ross - Russell
Hill - Russell
Sanders - Russell
* Steele - Ashland
Blevins - Russell

2018 Boys

Boyd (winner)
* Short - Fairland (OH)
Robinson - Boyd
Stewart - Boyd
Smith - Boyd
Taylor - Boyd

Ashland (runner-up)
Chase Villers - Ashland
Robinson - Ashland
Conway - Ashland
Cole Villers - Ashland
Mays - Ashland

2018 Girls

Boyd (winner)
Wheeler - Boyd
* Paynter - East Carter
* Charity Shears - West Virginia
* Payton Shears - West Virginia
Borders - Boyd

Ashland (runner-up)
Robinson - Ashland
* Parker - Russell -> Fairview
Rymer - Ashland
Martin - Ashland
Bradley - Ashland
2018-19 Cole Villers started for Ashland after January and recovery from knee surgery. And I think Bradley started on that team as well, but not sure.
(06-27-2022, 12:25 PM)KYHSFB Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2022, 10:46 PM)KYHSFB Wrote: [ -> ]So what are you going to do if he doesn’t get fired?

I just want to know what you would do. I think a suspension and fine is what happens. Don’t believe you should do a postseason ban
It needs to be painful to both the program and individual to prevent either of them AND any other school or coach to realize it’s not worth the potential trouble to travel down this road again.  You will never eliminate it but brazen recruiting in this nature, as bad as it is, should be halted before it gets even worse.  Coaches and some programs (not all) laugh off recruiting consequences as they are irrelevant.  As recruiting at some select programs progressively gets more aggressive and blatant, now is the time to put a stop to it.  It’s simply not fair to other programs who just dabble in bringing in a kid they know or have a real relationship with, or even worse for high integrity programs that don’t condone this behavior at all.  I don’t see the KHSAA ever allowing any sort of recruiting so in that case penalties should be severe enough deter this behavior regardless of an individuals hurt feelings knowing it’s for the greater good.  I certainly think behind closed doors a coach in this position would say given the success the team has had over the last several years it was more than worth it to just sit out a few games.

(06-27-2022, 03:35 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2022, 12:25 PM)KYHSFB Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2022, 11:16 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not sure why your asking me that.  I post my opinion on a message board, like many other people. I’ve not even said I want him to be fired, I’ve said I think it should be a harsh punishment and still believe that for the reasons I’ve stated.

It needs to be painful to both the program and individual to prevent either of them AND any other school or coach to realize it’s not worth the potential trouble to travel down this road again.  You will never eliminate it but brazen recruiting in this nature, as bad as it is, should be halted before it gets even worse.  Coaches and some programs (not all) laugh off recruiting consequences as they are irrelevant.  As recruiting at some select programs progressively gets more aggressive and blatant, now is the time to put a stop to it.  It’s simply not fair to other programs who just dabble in bringing in a kid they know or have a real relationship with, or even worse for high integrity programs that don’t condone this behavior at all.  I don’t see the KHSAA ever allowing any sort of recruiting so in that case penalties should be severe enough deter this behavior regardless of an individuals hurt feelings knowing it’s for the greater good.  I certainly think behind closed doors a coach in this position would say given the success the team has had over the last several years it was more than worth it to just sit out a few games.
I would assume the KHSAA doesn’t have the authority to fine anybody, but does have the authority to designate what teams and coaches can participate in their events.
(06-27-2022, 01:18 PM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2022, 12:52 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not a Ashland fan in the least.  I am a 10th region fan.  And since I have a had family play at Clay County I will follow them. But hardly a fan.  I have no dog in this fight.  I simply don’t see the problem.  This has been happening since I played in the 80s and even before them.  It doesn’t sound like this kid transferred.  The school said it handled it internally.  The khsaa doesn’t seem worried.  Play ball.

who's common sense your version or someone that can use critical thinking and keep it simple and see it for what it is.    Jesus people like you.
(06-27-2022, 03:01 PM)i82much Wrote: [ -> ]I've been a member since 2010 and don't get to "tune in" as much as I would like.  However, in this case I'm glad that I've been busy. I've made around six posts in 12 years and one was early in this thread. I tuned in again today and although some of the debate on both sides has been good, a lot of it has not.  Freud would have his work cut out trying to analyze some of the places people have gone in this thread. I love high school sports and I love to talk sports but as a rule I wouldn't type anything about someone here that I wouldn't say to them in front of their kids. It's called being an adult. Coach Mays made a mistake and will pay the consequences and I'm sure he and his family are hurting. Let the powers that be sort it out and in the meantime lets play ball and enjoy our kids and this time in our life. I'm not an expert at message boards and I'm sure the people that run this one do a great job but there was a similar post on another forum and it was taken down after a few comments. In hindsight, after seeing the depths this thread has gone I think they made a wise choice...in my humble opinion.
So sweep it under the rug and don’t hurt feelings?  I don’t think anybody is wanting to hurt someone’s feelings.  Everybody wants this to stop from happening again so kids don’t get hurt.  So let’s all turn our head and pretend it didn’t happen then all the kid’s high school basketball programs will be on equal ground with no school recruiting hard?  Just curious, is that what you think works and is best?
(06-27-2022, 05:54 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: [ -> ]

who's common sense your version or someone that can use critical thinking and keep it simple and see it for what it is.    Jesus people like you.
I thought you had him blocked?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Shaelyn Steele has been in Russell’s district since at least 7th grade. No big deal there.
I didn’t think it was a big deal. Several on the list were middle school transfers. As Mays said in the call, that’s the time to get them, especially girls who usually don’t improve a lot after those years.

I was just pointing out that teams don’t win very often with players who grew up together. Actually, to your credit, the last girls team who did so was Russell in 2016 with Darnell, Jachimczuk, Michael, Mitchell, and Maynard. Rare feat anymore.
(06-27-2022, 06:55 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2022, 03:01 PM)i82much Wrote: [ -> ]I've been a member since 2010 and don't get to "tune in" as much as I would like.  However, in this case I'm glad that I've been busy. I've made around six posts in 12 years and one was early in this thread. I tuned in again today and although some of the debate on both sides has been good, a lot of it has not.  Freud would have his work cut out trying to analyze some of the places people have gone in this thread. I love high school sports and I love to talk sports but as a rule I wouldn't type anything about someone here that I wouldn't say to them in front of their kids. It's called being an adult. Coach Mays made a mistake and will pay the consequences and I'm sure he and his family are hurting. Let the powers that be sort it out and in the meantime lets play ball and enjoy our kids and this time in our life. I'm not an expert at message boards and I'm sure the people that run this one do a great job but there was a similar post on another forum and it was taken down after a few comments. In hindsight, after seeing the depths this thread has gone I think they made a wise choice...in my humble opinion.
So sweep it under the rug and don’t hurt feelings?  I don’t think anybody is wanting to hurt someone’s feelings.  Everybody wants this to stop from happening again so kids don’t get hurt.  So let’s all turn our head and pretend it didn’t happen then all the kid’s high school basketball programs will be on equal ground with no school recruiting hard?  Just curious, is that what you think works and is best?
Huh???   I'm not sure that you read what I just said??   "pay the consequences"  "let the powers that be sort it out"  Nowhere did I imply to sweep anything under the rug or pretend it didn't happen or turn a blind eye to this problem. If you're asking how to best stop recruiting I have no idea.  My comments and this thread are specific to this violation. I made a neutral post saying we should slow down on the bickering and let the people in charge (KHSAA, school administration, etc.) do their job. Let me simplify my comments; lets all step back and let the KHSAA investigate, make a ruling, and administer whatever punishment they think is appropriate. That's what I said and that's what I think is best in this situation. I do feel when threads begin to lose their civility it may be time to shut the thread down. That is just an opinion and as I stated I'm not a message board expert. Whether or not this thread even exists has nothing to do with this situation and definitely has nothing to do with me implying that the KHSAA should turn a blind eye. I don't know nor have I ever met Coach Mays but as a Christian I do feel for him and his family. Rightly so he will have to bear the consequences of his actions. Soc, my gosh, my post wasn't meant to take a side or win an argument, it was a call for civility. Step back and take a breath.  I'm sure there are people a lot smarter and more informed than myself on these boards. How to best stop recruiting could make an excellent topic for a thread as long as people are constructive and don't start pointing fingers.
Okay, I'm done, at least until fall.....
(06-27-2022, 07:30 PM)Fanman Wrote: [ -> ]

Sometimes I can’t resist
(06-27-2022, 11:11 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2022, 07:30 PM)Fanman Wrote: [ -> ]

Sometimes I can’t resist

And most of the time you're wrong, but I'm glad you stopped being soft at least.
Khsaa will do nothing. Pikeville in the 15th region does it in every sport every year. They bring kids in and give them a tour of the campus while recruiting them.
Khsaa needs to take a long look at pikeville. They bring players in and take them a tour of thier school and facilities. Look at the transfer they have had at pikeville in every sport. Something has to be done. Seriously
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21